Just... that hot farm look in general.
internet points for boobs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this kinda counts

>nice thread
youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I
Say goodbye to girls that look like this.
The thing about the European and Asian blood,Europeans and Asians have more population groups (family trees) and much shorter/younger family trees then the African and arab genetics, this causes those to be more dominate.

The media is using the term genetic diversity for a old population group who lived in isolation for a long time. This is where the misconception of African Negroids being more genetic diverse comes from aswell (the African family trees(main ethnic African groups) are bigger and have longer branches but the rest of the world Asians and Europeans have more family trees

Because of this long isolation these genetic groups(trees) gained genetic dominant genes true interbreeding and strengthening genetics by keeping a selecting the same set of genetics over and over again generation after generation

All other so called junk DNA, that causes the unique mutations needed for evolution and diversity decay with every copy reducing mutations within the population group

This is the cause of regression of the Asian or European genetics AKA genocide.

Tl;dr european/ asian genes are recessive, they will regress when bred with dominate arab or african genetics causing the disappearance of them.

You need less then 5% to cause this genetic shift, most european countries have 10% of their demographics being african/arab. most only have around 60% 70% of their native population left.

This is genocide.

a thread about good looking women suddenly becomes Sup Forums

>sigh

face reality and stop hiding from it before it fucks you in the ass

>im not even sage`ing this as its a good thread
>stop fapping , it is causing you to be weak

that user is 100% dropping the truth...stop being a rude kike!

trollbait

might be for the good cause

but i can just see how this bitch is virtue signaling too

teres no changing women except in restraining them

thread hijacked, bailing out

>teres no changing women except in restraining them
true!

For Fuck Sakes.
I really need original or sauce please.

training bra?

That moment when hitler was right all along and this is our punishment for not listening to him

Enjoy it while it lasts, soon Sup Forums will be in the streets.

this thread took a quick turn

I'd like to rape a fine number of these euro crackers with my Mexican log. Lil racist white girls taste so good it makes my churro stand tall! More nazi bitches, cunts n tits out please.

this is now a thread dedicated to 10/10 nigger-lynchers,
cuties who will bog wetbacks,
who will swiftly execute all degenerates into a ditch,
who will behead sandy dune-coons with butter knives,
who will break shitskin necks with nooses,
and who will march kike$ into the ovens...

as much as i like it, they are still whores

maybe the ratio is a little bit better but 95% of them are still XXI century women. nothing about them is traditional or non degenerate. How many cocks you think each of these girls sucked ?

>How many cocks you think each of these girls sucked ?
maybe 2 Aryan uncut dicks?
at least they know better to always stay 10 feet away from kikes, niggers and sandniggers

>maybe 2 Aryan uncut dicks?

now you are just in denial
dont get me wrong, im with the cause, however this is just bandwagon virtue signaling. Yeaah some are genuine but still they sucked 5-10 cock minimum.

they for sure fuck porch monkies!

>but still they sucked 5-10 cock minimum
i pray not
if they puch a jigaboo in the throat we should forgive them

These need to replace those faggot FB fap threads

Y-y-yes, senpai

you are better of asking, "why are they out protesting instead of being at home birthing children?" all these girls are skinny and i doubt any of them wil have more then 2 kids.

i like this thread, but knowing its all dying is just depressing

IS THAT A KLMK BEADSPREAD

He was "right" by doing a mistake proven fatal to basically every military leader before him, starting shit wirh russia....

putin is one of the last based voices in this world, so he needs to be taken down. i fear the day his term ends