Sticks is cute

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm gat

dogyd died?

youtube.com/watch?v=TOdo7dhvSwg

He posted on /trash/ today.

Good

i want to fuck animals

PRIMUS SUCKS

Seriously, I fucking love them. I play bass and have been listening to and playing their songs all the time since I got it. I love jamming to this one, it's been in my head all day.

youtube.com/watch?v=1gEFnZP5X8Q

It took me a while to realize I only like a handful of Primus songs.

They're hit or miss. I just love the funky bass. Les is a bass god.

I get why someone would like them but I guess they're mostly miss for me. I guess it took me a while to realize only saying you like things you actually genuinely like matters.

les claypool has the best redneck voice

yeah he puts down some good beat, not like over complex just catchy af and makes it central to the song

He is unreal at making groovy shit. The last minute and a half of Frizzle Fry is heavenly and heavy as fuck. NO ONE can play bass like Les Claypool.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Va1x8cJt9U

sorry

it's okay
I know how frustrated you must feel, I didn't mean to pick at a sore spot - I need to try a little harder to be more tactful
we're still friends : )

No, he needs to quit being a defeatist and do something. You did absolutely nothing wrong. He's too afraid to be happy, and now he's trying to get your affection. He's just going to keep doing this until someone kicks his ass and he does something. He needs tough love, I know because he's like me in the regard he only responds to negativity. You're only feeding his habits.

You didn't do anything wrong. The "man up" thing just never works on me and I feel bad.

Can you please just leave me alone?

That's because you don't want it to work. You want it to be easy, and being happy isn't easy. You have to fight it because your own mind is fighting you. Quit giving into it.

just think you coulda seen Primus touring with Rush in the early 90s

youtube.com/watch?v=LdpMpfp-J_I

No because I want you to be happy and I will do everything I can. You're not happy because I'm right, and you know it. You don't want to try, and it's as simple as that. I'm going to make you try because I love you, damn it. You're too much like me to let me leave you alone.

Cute belly

What on Earth is this picture supposed to be? It looks like a naked 6inch tall furry tackled an urn full of ashes off a shelf and is riding it down to the floor like a cowboy

i counter your comment and will draw a card off of it

Whats that one with the Egyptian wolf or w/e pouring wine?

She has nice paws

Cute glasses

You're queen of nothing old lady