I need to give a 5-minute talk on anything having to do with technology. Any suggestions?

I need to give a 5-minute talk on anything having to do with technology. Any suggestions?

why gnu + linux is better than windows

why do you think it is? money? security?

The integration of crypto currency in modern day economy.

A step-by-step walk-through of a public-key encryption exchange.

The rise of BTC

Explain the massive cost white people have to pay to provide niggers and sodomites with HIV medication.

How some predictions from science fiction are real now

The effect of computer s and phones on the average person. Fill half your time with personal anecdote s.

you could talk about the technology involved in flying cars, using chitty chitty bang bang as an example

how social media has allowed the jews to completely dominate the liberal global culture

This

The future of sex robots

the technology that allowed ancient man to create such incredible structures as the great pyramids, and the great wall of china: slaves

>5 minute talk

Alright. How a website is rendered.

>HTTP request sent out to server
>Server responds with UI
>User hits a "like" button
>HTTP request sent to server
>Server updates that database
>Server sends information back to the UI(i.e. "like" becomes "liked")

This was quickly written. Go learn how this is done in more depth, so that you may condense it into 5 minutes.

and why the NWO who opt for total globalization of everything demand it

talk on the dangers of companies like equifax having access to private financial data of millions of people

Check out futurism.com

filthy jews taking all the digital shekels

Talk about the cotton gin.
1. revolutionary.
2. changed the economy.
3. made the lives of niggars easier

Hey guys. Can anyone suggest a good documentary that's about science?

orgasmo

Yes... This 10/10

>futurism
>t. errr mur gawd I luv science xD faggot

made the lives of niggers not matter
if we didn't have the cotton gin, all our niggers would still be picking cotton instead of looting shoe stores in hurricanes

Will there be a time where Apple, Samsung, LG, etc control the vehicle industry? Once petrol and diesel is illegal in public roads.

>Apple, Samsung, LG, etc.
>not explicitly naming Tesla

Talk about how streaming services are taking over the market and talk about how you think the future of them will go

Tesla is to electric cars as the first computer is to what we have now.
40+ years from now, we will laugh at the lack of technology Tesla's had back in the "early 2000s"

that's true of absolutely every piece of technology currently in existence
what's your point?

i would say this, or something like what BTC is for all the normies and how the algorithms work and are calculated by computers.