How did you stop getting high Sup Forums?

How did you stop getting high Sup Forums?

i never got high in the first place

Don't do drugs.
Just get blackout drunk.

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

I stopped smoking and sold my weed to a friend. easy enough because I'm not a faggot who is addicted to weed.

i didn't
i just earned more money

asked for help

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

I ran out of money and shit to pawn, I won't suck dick to get high either.

Ya just need some clean time.. Can't afford rehab?
Go to jail for a few months n stay away from the dope in there

hey at least i value my life if you wanna get high go lick an African camel toad

stop smoking shit that makes you high

Lost everything

Alcohol is my drug of choice, kiddo. Pot is for dweebs

2 months in hospital while they played with me,
seeing what chemical would do what to me until i told them
to go fuck themselves...

Stopped smoking for one day. Smoked the next. Didn't for the next two but did the night after that. Didn't for 3 days after that.

How do you get that job and where do I apply?

HAHAHHAHA WTF

Dweebs? What are you, in middle school and on the lacrosse team you fucking faggot?

OP, I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM, GO TO QUORA AND JUST KEEP FUCKING TRYING YOU PIECE OF HUMAN RESULT

I switched to caffeine because its cheap and more productive

He is probably over 40 or something, thats obvesly some old dude that has nothing better to do than come to Sup Forums, he probably has no social life as well.

There isn't even a picture of a butt here you fuckass.

high school slacker stoner detected

and you of course do?

Uncle fucker detected

I bet he does

Honestly ur reply sounds like an admition of guilt there friend

I work a full-time job and go to school full time. I have no time to get high. Haven't smoked in a few years.

Just make yourself too busy for a few months. It'll be hard. Your dreams will be vivid for a while. Exercise, read, stay positive and clean your living space.

withdrawal while actually gonna die

started working to live life, resulted in getting traumatized
and getting high only got me paranoid so it wasn't hard

You will outgrow it, or will be able to live the rest of your life doing it. You don't really have to answer to anyone about your weed use unless you are trying to get a job which requires a drug test. Some people just lose interest, their friends stop doing it or something more important comes along in life. Some of the other anons are right, if you make yourself busy you will just have no time for it, and you will quit. But if you have the time, the money, and no reason to quit, then why not just smoke until it doesn't make sense anymore? Having a dependency is bad, but it's not like its the end of the world. People work through this shit every day, and if you are really committed to quitting (like getting support from group therapy or a loved one) then you will quit. But some people smoke till the day they day, and I'm sure its because they had no regrets about it.