It's time to come home, Europeans

It's time to come home, Europeans.

You can stop role-playing as Catholics and Eastern Orthodox.

It's OK. You don't need Semitic beliefs to be religious. You can embrace the beliefs of your forebears.

And Protestants, there's a reason you separated from the catholic church. It didn't resonate in your bones. You don't need more Semitic religion to fill the void. Join your forefathers.

Please read the myths and sagas of your ancestors.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UWZ9U1eGgUc
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=255&v=bYcb19aBSg4
youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY
youtube.com/watch?v=Eh51m6glEHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>role-playing as Catholics

I'm confirmed in the church and attend church every week. I'm sure that there's a lot of guys roleplaying here, but there's a handful of actual Catholics that I know also frequent other forums. There's probably real protestants, as well.

Obviously roleyplaying
>mother_mary.jpg

>touting confirmation

being "confirmed" really just means that you turned 16 while a catholic.
You went to some sunday bible studies, maybe some meetings with your priest, then you got oil on your forehead and ta-da, confirmed.

It's one of the least important sacraments and only someone who isn't a catholic or was a convert (confirmation is significant for converts because it's also their first confession and communion).

but basically you're a cunt.

What would your Christian grandparents say if they were to hear the way you denigrate the faith that they cared about and spent so much time with?

why do you accept the Semitic imposition on your people? Are your ancestors from the near east?

I should add that I don't dislike Christianity. It's better than atheism. I just don't understand why European religion should be abandoned in favor of a foreign god.

Are you pure nordic enough to enter valhall?

>sacrament
>unimportant

Anyone who knows this little cannot criticize the Church

Massive white retreat to Europe?

I'm not touting confirmation, simply stating that I'm active in the church and not spamming "deus vult" or "christchat" images.

Sorry if it came out the wrong way.

Jesus Christ is the truth for me, not some grain or water god.

Blaspheming heathen, this is the god that all white people must worship, pic related.

The all father travels, so as long as you are germanic / nordic you can be allowed to enter.

I advocate European paganism. Customs differ but are derived from one source. Norse paganism is the most cohesive out of the sources left to us.

Odin Be Praised!

The gods are with us young ones. DEATH TO THE ABRAHAMIC RELIGIONS!

Only if I can have your sister and your girlfriend as concubines while you sit in the corner and watch faggot

DEUS VULT

Paganism is literally fucking LARPing. Christ, you yanks take this fedora shit seriously. Anglos were Christians a thousand years before your country even existed. And you presume to lecture me?

The only sacred text I've ever felt anything reading is the Book of Mormon. I've been trying to get something from Eddas, but maybe I just can't feel it because I'm not in the old country. Either that or I'm a crypto-Semite and crypto-Native (the "Finnish/NW Russian" haplogroup of which I am 4% is also in Siberia, which is where the native Americans came from.)

Meh, Paganism did shit for Europe. The Church helped lead the west to its dominance. Which it is now fucking giving away without a fight.

>Meh, Paganism did shit for Europe.
What is the Roman Empire faggot....

That Democracy that people like so much? Ancient Greece which was also Pagan. That Constitutional Republic system that Americans love so much? Drawn from the Ancient Roman Republic....also PAGAN.

All of the pillars of Western civilization have risen from the Ancient Pagan Western world.

>Meh, Paganism did shit for Europe.
Pro-tip: the renaissance and the scientific revolution are based on pagan heathen thought(ancient Romans, ancient Greeks).

Based Italian bro knows his shit. Christianity is a cucked religion that literally brought the Dark Ages to the Western World. We stopped advancing for about 1000 years because of Muh Jesus....

Ask yourself, who were the prominent historians in medieval times? All universities were connected to the Catholic Church at one time. Of course they will say Europe was a bunch of savages under paganism. But why do Meso Americans, Andeans and Pacific Islanders talk about blonde and red-haired men ruling over their first civilizations? Why did Catholicism destroy most of the American records when they arrived?

Let's break this down for you.
>On a board famed for it's antisemitism and evangelizing of globalist Jewish conspiracies
>Worships a Jewish god
How do you get over this cognitive dissonance?

>Catholic
>Not European pagan
Pick one.
I'm a long standing Catholic and the first to tell you that all European pagan culture has been cleverly preserved in the Roman Catholic Church

You're welcomed.

In a sense Christmas has somewhat pagan elements. Decorating the tree as an idol is quite pagan in nature. Same thing with Easter.

Jesus is better than odin in every way. If I was so racially insecure I'd rather find some way to make myself a first century semitic man then shit in the woods with oden

>Pagans claiming Roman Empire for their own.
>Greatest Christian Empire in human history.
>mfw

youtube.com/watch?v=UWZ9U1eGgUc
Jesus was always depicted with red hair, even before Cesare Borgia was alive. The "Gal" in Galilean seems to denote a relation to Celtic people. Phoenicians tied the Celts to the Hebrews.

If you believe in organized mainstream religion you are a fucking normie.

No, you are not redpilled unless you spit out the greatest bluepill of all, main fucking stream religion.

If you disagree, fuck you. Your opinion is irrelevant you fucking slave.

>sources left to us.
By Roman Catholic monks.

The Catholic Church made Europe

European Paganism is trash
>polygamy
>infanticide
>slavery
>human sacrifice
>nature worship

Pagans all need to die by the sword

But this is besides the fact because no one on earth is actually a full fledged pagan today

You would have to be so atrociously stupid to actually be a pagan

Constantine adopting Christianity is the equivalent of the US electing Hillary and fully adopting liberalism, a sign of a declining civilization before the full collapse. Unfortunately that won't be enough as the infection spread and will spread anyway.

Friendly reminder that it keeps happening:
>During the transition to the Christian Empire, Symmachus argued that Rome's continued prosperity and stability depended on preserving the mos maiorum, while the early Christian poet Prudentius dismissed the blind adherence to tradition as "the superstition of old grandpas" (superstitio veterum avorum) and inferior to the new revealed truth of Christianity.

Sort of off topic question,

I've had my first communion and confession, but haven't been in church for years, and haven't gotten my confirmation.

What do? I want to go back.

Faggot....the knowledge that allowed the Byzantine empire to stay alive for so long was literally derived from the Pagan Roman Empire.

Byzantine pales in comparison to the Julio Claudian Roman Empire.

Catholics were literally Anti-Science for hundreds of years.

A FUCKING ROACH

Thread theme....

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=255&v=bYcb19aBSg4

bro tell me all about anointing the dead and how relevant it is.
'Last rites' is just a sacrament of confession and communion right before a different sacrament, 'anointing of the dead'.

So, since all that was really necessary was for the man's soul to be clean before he died, all he needed was a confession and a communion. But its a whole new sacrament. To get into heaven, his soul only need be clean, or even he could be wearing a scapula. so what does 'anointing the dead' do to him?

Oh right, it's a tradition from pre-Lister times, and they had to religion-cize sanitary burial practices.

I'm a fucking deacon if you wanna go, and maybe it's shit like this that keeps me out of the full garb, but sacraments are so much less important than the rest of the faith, and it is honestly completely unnecessary for them to exist as an entity.

If you need Jesus to be white to respect Him then you don't deserve to understand anything he said. Go shit in the woods with odin

At its peak Rome was still wholly pagan.
Christianity caused a divide in the empire that ultimately contributed to its eventual fall.

>anti-science

are you fucking brain dead?

read a book you mongoloid

Nice pseudoscience, too bad for you that there are still people left genetically close to ancient Kikes, look up pictures of Samaritans.

Nah

youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY

> what is Galileo

related thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=Eh51m6glEHo

The framework for Roman Catholicism (a word that predates Christianity and just means "whole" or "universal"), was the temple of Jupiter in Rome. Some elements of Mithraism and other pagan sects were thrown in to make the world ruling religion. Catholicism made it a common practice to build over old pagan sacred places.

>admitting he doesn't actually know what happened with Galileo

Embarassing. I bet you used to post "magic sky fairy" and "flying spaghetti monster" on r/atheism

>what is my historically inaccurate interpretation of whiggish propaganda

again

read a book fool

The Catholic Church gave us the big bang theory. Science and Catholicism are not mutually exclusive

I thought we've moved beyond reddit history memes

Listen italo-shit, if Paganism was anything special then why was Christianity able to replace it everywhere in the known world? Really it wa just a bunch of illiterate tribesmen shitting in the woods and jerking each other off to retarded magic stories.

>Die Ausgießung des heiligen Geistes
>Und es geschah schnell ein Brausen vom Himmel, als eines gewaltigen Windes, und erfüllete das ganze Haus, da sie saßen. Und man sahe an ihnen die Zungen zertheilet, als wären sie feurig. Und er faßte sich auf einen jeglichen unter ihnen, und wurden alle voll des heiligen Geistes, und fingen an zu predigen mit anderen Zungen, nachdem der Geist ihnen gab auszureden
>The outpouring of the holy spirit
>And it happened quickly a gust of magnificent wind from the sky, and it filled the whole house, where they sat. And you saw their tongues split, as if they were fiery. And he (the spirit) took hold of everyone of them, and they became filled of the holy spirit, and began preaching with different tongue, after the spirit gave them to speak out.

>animal/human sacrifice and degenerate forest orgies
no thanks

Really it was just a bunch of illiterate tribesmen shitting in the woods and jerking each other off to retarded magic stories.

> Ancient Greece
> Ancient Egypt
> Ancient Rome

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Meant for you

Im reading a book about the Teutonic Order right now and how they buttfucked the Prussian savages

European paganism was dog shit

Its a good thing Poland and the HRE killed so many pagan scum

The only reason paganism survived so long is because no one wanted to go into their shithole swamps to teach these illiterate savages anything worthwhile

Pagans are the epitome of degenerate. Too lazy to do any real farming, kill female babies, polygamy, worship trees, can't read or write

thanks for the translation bro

>Too lazy to do any real farming, kill female babies, polygamy, worship trees, can't read or write

Ancient Egypt, Ancient Rome, and Ancient Greece disagree with you....you ignorant fool.

Im talking about the pre-Christian Prussians

How low is your reading comprehension?

>polygamy
The real order of the gods. You'll find out some day if you are lucky.
>infanticide
Don't know how common this was, but it seems like a Christian/Abrahamic strereotype.
>slavery
Chattel slavery is an invention of Abrahamics. True thralls were just like untouchable classes. Slavery was totally different in pagan times.
>human sacrifice
Many times the "victim" was a volunteer or crippled in some way. Now human sacrifice is performed by the Abrahamic lords out in the middle East and it is called "war", even though totally alien to the wars the Vikings and other pagans knew.
>nature worship
What is wrong with this? You would be nothing without the ecosystem you live in. animism > materialism

Stupid pagans can't stand up to a good DEUS VULT

I'd talk with the priest. :) Feel free to call the closest parish office and the secretary will set something up.

You can sign up for a program called RCIA (Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults) which is basically a few classes that teach you about the church, its history, things we do, etc.

There's confirmations a few times per year for those adults in the RCIA and teenagers in the normal parish classes.

God bless and good luck!

>if Paganism was anything special then why was Christianity able to replace it everywhere in the known world?
because it attached itself to a weakened and slowly dying Rome and eventually managed to infect an emperor who would make it spread like fire even further
it's exactly similar to liberalism, it starts to infect people and eventually it makes his way to the elites
does this make liberalism the superior stance?

>Really it wa just a bunch of illiterate tribesmen shitting in the woods and jerking each other off to retarded magic stories.
oh you're just a troll, my bad

Hol up so you sayin..
We wuz Jesus?

>he believes in transubstantiation
>he literally believes the the crackers and wine LITERALLY turn into flesh and blood in your mouth

This is why I can't take Christfags seriously

You realise Constantine was an Arian Christian, and he made Arian Christianity official, yet Catholic Christianity won, right?

you're grasping at straws

No problem, I don't think anyone in here can appreciate that magnificent German, yet I wanted to try and translate it into an almost literal English version, that still made sense. Sadly, English is very limiting.
But who even understands proper German today?
(Most) Germans surely don't.
>>infanticide
>Don't know how common this was, but it seems like a Christian/Abrahamic strereotype.
In Roman scriptures christians are called "murderers", "cannibals" and so on, because they "eat the body [of christ]" and they "drink the blood [of christ]". So I'm sure those are just superstitions on both sides.

Shut the fuck up heretic

Polygamy is degenerate in many ways. Practically speaking though…it is highly disruptive to society and leads to social chaos.

The European pagans had a tendency to kill female babies because they were not as valuable as men.

When the priests converted a pagan tribe the punishment for infanticide was thus (because it probably happened so often)

>mom kills baby
>for next 9 sundays in a row take mom to the graveyard
>strip her naked
>whip her in front of her dead baby's grave

we should probably start doing that to women who get abortions today

damn, medieval Catholicism was so based

In all honestly all three of those lands were pre-feudal slave societies. They only really became something great when Christianity sparked the renaissance and the enlightenment and Europe spread its light to every corner of the globe. Before then it was just ass-backwards pagans shitting in the streets like Bronze-age Pajeets.

yeah that totally changes what I've said, completely, yup

*Tips Fedora*

M'wotan

Note in some of these replies the insidious nature of Semitic religions.

They will say and do anything to keep you from becoming fully aware of European tradition and religion.

>Christianity sparked the renaissance
>enlightenment is good

has your language really changed that much?

I love the old Gothic font, so sexy

more things need to be written in gothic/fraktur

It shows that you have no idea what you're talking about

>this much damage control
I only mentioned Christianity in generality, your attempt at changing the subject is laughable.

hahahahahahha This has to be satire...

Because you obviously know no specifics about Christianity. Such low-effort shilling. Sad!

>tfw St. John cut down the tree that was holding the world together according to Paganism

God:1
Heathens:0

>le dark ages meme

Kill yourself. I despise modern Christians, but you're a retard if you honestly believe that it wasn't instrumental in retaining knowledge and building post-Roman civilizations. Christianity didn't cause the dark ages (a misnomer, it was more of a temporary halt in development for a few centuries) the collapse of the Roman Empire did.

>inb4 muh xstians destroyed the empire

Empire was doomed to collapse and had begun its decline during the Crisis of the Third century. After that disastrous period, it was only able to reduce the speed of collapse but not prevent it

How about you construct a well organized, hierarchical religion first. Also keep all the New Age hippies out, if you want converts you have to start at the religion itself. You can't just tell me to start worshiping the old gods.

we get it you have no arguments, no need to be so elaborate about it, posting is not obligatory

>religion of forebears
>keeps going backwards
>gets to phallic worship
>suddenly happy Sup Forums again

top kek

Traditional Catholicism is the only truth there is. Pre-Vatican II. Everything else is degenerate.

>you will never be a powerful prince of the church waging holy war on heretics watching as you mercilessly wreck their shit with divine retribution and the power of 1,000 suns

can you help me out man.
I really can't figure it out.
Why aren't canadians capable of making a single quality post?
It's not even shitposts, not memes or jokes or what else have you.

Just incredibly boring cringeposts. Like a kid brother trying to shitpost.

Is it the weed or something? The french heritage fucking up your brains?

If Jesus looked like some shit a computer spit out after averaging together all modern-day sand-people, what the fuck does a Sup Forums look like?

>throws up in mouth

DEUS
VULT

I love my Latin mass. We are fortunate enough to have professional singers who do gregorian at each high mass with a huge organ.

Its also great seeing girls wear the veil because you know they will be voting for trump without hesitation

>Listen Britbong, if Christianity was anything special then why was Islam able to replace it everywhere in the known world? Really it was just a bunch of illiterate cucks shitting in the woods and jerking each other off to retarded magic stories.

t. Britbong 100 years from now

>ignoring the dozens of documented eucharistic miracles

> heretic
> one who chooses
> heterodox
> outside the norm

damn right

Speaking of which, is burning someone at the stake a form of human sacrifice to appease an angry god who is displeased with the people? Christians are deluded. They rename astrology to "astronomy", invocation to "prayer", magic to "miracle" and sacrifice to "capital punishment", but the acts are exactly the same and the priests that rule over you use the same symbols as pagan priests did.

time to turn in Pascal, Augustine, Aquinas, for our new Odinist philosophers such as xx_sephiroth1488

>non nordics
>following nordic beliefs

ODin a shit

Dude, compare the colloquial language of a world war II movie with the colloquial language of a (dubbed) modern hollywood movie.
It's like comparing Shakespeare to colloquial English.
But that text there is on an even higher level than just colloquial language, it's literary great.
See the sentence
>Und er faßte sich auf einen jeglichen unter ihnen, und wurden alle voll des heiligen Geistes, und fingen an zu predigen mit anderen Zungen, nachdem der Geist ihnen gab auszureden
It's segmented into 4 parts, each separated by comma.
The beginning and the end is basically describing the same event, and the inner two are describing what resulted out of that.
To translate it word for word:
>And he gripped himself onto each everyone under them, and became all full [of] the holy spirit (note: Genitive case; literally the holy spirit's), and began to pray with other tongues, after the spirit them gave to outspeak. The word order is difficult to understand in modern German, and in English it's just nonsensical.
>I love the old font
Yeah, it's nice. I know a young man who owns a songbook written in old German. Can you read it? Personally, I don't think it's difficult after you accept the fact that f and s look almost identical. But hey, that gave birth to the cool ß (sz) so all is well.

>Traditional Catholicism is the only truth there is.

yeah executing a murderer is exactly the same as tying a virgin to a tree and lighting her on fire so she can be the bride of the mountain god

Well Greco- Roman paganism is superior

You are aware the pope is not Trad Cat, right?

Nice shitpost bro.

A human sacrifice is not the same as capital punishment

With human sacrifice the individual has done nothing wrong necessarily and dies for the good of society

With capital punishment the person dying has almost always done something terrible that is against human nature

Shedding Innocent blood is not pleasing to God in any way unless that person is a martyr dying for the faith

Name one.

Also, if you drink the wine and then spit it out, or make yourself regurgitate it, will it be blood or wine?

Where does this take place m8? I stopped going to my Protestant church when they hired a female pastor and refused to condemn homosexuality. Americanized Protestantism is no longer for me.

Orthodoxy and pre-Vatican II Catholocism seem more attractive to me. I particularly like the Old Believers sect of Orthodoxy. But I've never encountered a church of these denominations IRL. I don't like in a big city.

>tfw never attended a TLM because the nearest parish that offers it is 70 miles away

Is it worth going to?

I don't LIVE* in a big city, that is.

How can you be a deacon and not believe that sacraments are outward expressions of the grace we receive through the Holy Spirit? They're all important.