California making people turn in 10 rounds or more magazine

California making people turn in 10 rounds or more magazine.

Were a fucked state.

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/king-cops-killed-white-men-conservatives-silent-article-1.2632965?utm_content=bufferbd5e8&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article24658978.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>legal gun holders turn in their guns and ammo
>illegal gun owners do fuck all because they're criminals
>criminals now have more power

>implying they'll be able to find where I hid my guns

Let's have an Easter egg hunt, bub

Yet Mexifornia still his-panders to the Latrino illegal alien cockroach and all it's shit children.

Spics are the majority race in that shit fucking state.

Literally a nigger and a Jew shaking hands as the rights and freedoms of their constituency are further restricted and degraded. California in a nutshell.

>bookmarked Wayne Lambright's twitter

>Porsche 928

my nigga

God dammit. I love this state so much but I hate the people running it. Why the fuck is this happening. Why do these people want Mexicans taking their money, why do these cucks want to pay for some illegal college tuition? Why do these people want to take away rights of others? I can't deal with this cucked state anymore. Fuck me CA is done for, its only getting worse.

>an unreliable slow shitbox

Isn't half this fucking shit unconstitutional?

I'm moving to Indiana bro

How is this legal. Doesn't this "infringe" on a citizens right to bear arms? What happened to "shall not be infringed"? In fact, how are any gun control laws legal?

They would have to issue a warrant for every gun in the state of California that meets their criteria for it to be Constitutional.

yup
Whatever, cali brought it on themselves
i'm down here in america's benis stroking my black, semi-automatic, sault weaponrifle with a shoulder thing that goes up

And getting devoured by alligators and bird sized mosquitoes send help

I identify with this feelio

Massive earthquake that destroys cali when? It's like a giant fucking tumor on our nation

Still has to go to Brown for signature, and he's been a bit of a wild card on guns lately. I'm betting some of these wont go into law, but which ones will is what's bugging the ever living fuck out of me.

The one that's god awful (you know, slightly worse than others) is the one banning online internet sale and requiring all such purchases (in person at stores) to have a background check.

Makes me wonder if they realize that there businesses that do nothing BUT online ammo sales, and that by doing so they're quite literally killing business. I know, they don't give a shit, but christ. And how the fuck am I gonna get tokarev ammo, if that thing gets signed?

Well here's the problem. In the U.S. a law made by a state or even the federal government has to be created, passed and enforced. Then someone needs to willingly go out and break the law.

They need to get ruled guilty, or even not guilty and the state/government will appeal. The next highest court rules, and if it rules the opposite way it can get potentially appealed again. This continues until you get to the Supreme Court, who might not even take the case. If they do, they rule a certain way.

At this point, they may rule against these stupid ass gun laws, or they may not. Then, it's yes technically unconstitutional. But usually when the Supreme Court sides against a gun grabber law the state or city will just pass new laws and ignore it. The Supreme Court operated 99% on good faith by the government. They do not have any real mechanism to force compliance.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

t. Kentucky

What happens if Northern California secedes from Southern California, but still opts to remain in the union?

Would such a thing be legal? Would Trump allow it?

no body should have high capcity clips

I don't see any problem desu, if they still remain in the union.

Northern California is more Marxist than fucking Mexifornia.

What the fuck are you talking about?
Not even LA can compete with Dinduland and San Fagsico.

>Why the fuck is this happening.

Because people like you have refused to do your civic duty and kill those committing treason against the United States.

The men that founded this nation entrusted the citizens with just ONE JOB and we fucked it up.

>implying illegally owning a gun is wrong

NorCal generally refers to places above Fagland. If it's full of trees and guns, it's NorCal.

Democrats will hang.

Lol this is getting to Australia tier levels of gun control

My nigga

too bad i lost them all in a boating accident a few years back

>NorCal generally refers to places above Fagland.

No, it doesn't.

Los Angelino here, can confirm. No one considers San Fran "norcal" its like, neither socal or norcal.

>clips

Get the fuck out of here you know nothing

I wanted to save for a scar 17, but I guess just a regular old ar in 5.56 will have to do. Fucking commie cunts.

Yes it does unless you're some faggot who lives in LA and doesn't understand shit about Jefferson.

t. Southern Oregon

I'm all for more intense background checks/mental health evaluations, but everything else is super duper pointless.
Really anything they do won't make much of a difference.
>mfw criminals follow laws

Splitting California would be in everyone's favour. Florida too

>implying breaking the law isn't wrong, especially when it comes to firearms

Huh, that's unfortunate. Maybe the divers can go and take a look?

The gun manufacturers should just pack up and leave the state.

It's obvious they aren't wanted

Southern California would never see another drop of water.

They should stay. The police, the paramilitary forces and the army will always require top-notch gear to topple that what the criminals have.

It's ok Cali bros. Trump will restore your rights.

Why wouldn't people that already own high capacity mags have grandfather clause immunity.

Why is breaking this one law morally wrong?

If you can't obtain a firearm under legal means why in the fuck as a human being aren't you allowed to use the free market to obtain a firearm?

Why is that morally wrong?

ahhh maaan
> If only i was in some kind of group that had multiple people with clips of less than 10 rounds
> You know, like criminal gangs.

>can't control millions of niggers and spics that kill each other en masse
>try to pass law to remove guns from the hands of whites
>now even more rats from the sinking commifornia ship will go to other states to start up the liberal cancer

Just put a wall around Miami and make it a "Special Administrative District"

>being this blind to the nature of the 2A

It's okay if we take your guns goyim because the government has bigger guns anyway to protect you. Trust the state, truuussstttt the staaaatteeeeeee goyim.

[The point]
(You)

>>try to pass law to remove guns from the hands of whites
considering white people are the single biggest danger to police officers in USA I'd say it's a smart move

Fun fact.

30 round magazines for AR-15's only hold 10 .50 Beowulf rounds

TA DA

Ten round magazine.

Love /k/

Because actually following the law is hard and fear mongering is easy.

>Isn't half this fucking shit unconstitutional?
Blantantly yes to not only the letter of the law but also to the spirit of the law as well, which the founding fathers are surely spinning in their graves at faster-than-light speeds.

The commiefuddians believe that as long as you have some chance of owning a gun through whatever hoops and moving goal-posts they place, that whole "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" is being followed, because hey you can still "own" a gun! ... As long as it's a flintlock with a cement filled barrel and pay massive hidden tax fees for owning a useless chunk of metal.

Because grandfather clauses are dumb.
>we have ruled that owning this thing is completely unacceptable
>only for new people to buy though anyone who already has this thing we think is so dangerous it needs to be banned can keep it! :DDDDDDD

It's not just that one law. I'm talking about every law. And firearms in wrong hands are especially dangerous and the punishment for illegal ownership should be appropriate.

Maybe the world would be a better place if the people didn't constantly try to interfere with the end-game.

>FBI - Login
smells like bacon in here

>It's not just that one law. I'm talking about every law.

Well I'm not talking about every law so that's completely irreverent. I take your non-answer as a sign that you can't explain WHY it's morally wrong.

It isn't.

a Jew and a nigger, what a fucking surprise

It's morally wrong to own a tool that's only designed to kill others. What good does it bring to the world? Only death and destruction.

Ah yes! Surely punishing legal gun owners will stop terrorists! Why would they ever want to attack us now knowing civilians have been robbed of any sort of viable defense?
Pure genius

the central valley is where they need it the most

>2016
>needing more than 1 bullet to take down your target

fucking city folk

>I'm all for more intense background checks/mental health evaluations

Cuckolds like you are the reason we have these laws.

Allowing them to slowly undermine our rights is what made us lose them.

How can they possibly know how many high capacity magazines I have?

Oh wait they can't. I'll just turn in one and bury the rest. Fuck you democrats.

No Ex Post Facto Law.
It's a foundational principle of our legal reasoning, Wang. The reason your mother country is so backward despite high IQs is letting the government dictate reality.

The fuckwits who pass legislation like this know fuckall about firearms. Just keep your shit, to hell with them.

nydailynews.com/news/national/king-cops-killed-white-men-conservatives-silent-article-1.2632965?utm_content=bufferbd5e8&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Says someone who never visited Humboldt county

Miami is moving north though...

Gr8b8

Death and destruction are probably the most common aspects of humanity LONG before guns.

Guns for protection against potential happening? Absolutely nothing wrong with that you fucking Mongolian half-wit. Kill yourself bud.

Anything below Bakersfield can fuck off.

Sure, I was in the center of lake michigan.

Its amazing to me that my state shares a border with Commiefornia, and here in Arizona I can open carry an AT4 damn near.

Shall not be infringed.

ignore him. he's probably some underage or overage, bluepill over-dose, and/or trolling dumb fuck who believes that all laws are good and they should always be followed no matter how rediculous they are, and that breaking an unjust law makes you a criminal no matter what.

spoiler alert:
every single person in the entire world has probably broken AT LEAST 5 different "laws" DAILY for the entirety of their life, because of obscure shit that was never aged out or repealed for being the rediculous shit that it is.
you can at any time be arrested for something trivial and it would stick, because courts arn't thinking entities; they're machines made to feed you into a grinder.

My state bans 30+. You can just go to the next state over and buy 30+ at any Walmart, logic.

>white man falsely presents himself as black man
>at best he's insane at worst he's a liar
>either conclusion means he's absolutely not worth listening to

>implying the left gives two shits about the constitution

And there would be no happenings if gun nuts didn't chimp out every other second. How is ISIS a thing again? Yeah, they have a fuckton of guns.

>have a different opinion
>bait

I'm sorry that you're not exposed to healthy and fresh thoughts more often. No-one is coming to kill you or limit your rights needlessly. The sanctions benefit the community as a whole.

>FBI login

k bud k u got me there bud k

I love Kentucky, even though we still don't have constitutional carry yet and all of our bars are sausage fests :(

No. In order to pass laws pertaining to constitutional protections, one of the factors of strict scrutiny is that there has to be a government interest in what they're doing. Public safety has precedent as being an interest. Furthermore, the Constitution is silent on magazine capacity and only ensures the government will protect your right to bear arms. Any restrictions on magazine capacity is delegated to the state via the 10th Amendment.

This may go to the Supreme Court, but I would not be surprised if California won.

The laws are social constructs. They aren't real.

How are they going to know? Do you goyim have to register those when you buy the magazines?

It's obviously Wayne, he's a Mac fag who loves shitty Porsches

Surprising he's not name fagging though

Steven Glazer
sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article24658978.html
> Five months spent picking oranges and grapefruit at a kibbutz in Israel “gave me a great deal of appreciation for all those who grow and harvest our food,” he said.

Actually if you said Superior they would fuck off.

If you faggots do it, you are disowned

Depends if you know people that know you have 10+ magazines and if they'll rat you out.
You certainly can't shoot with them.

The laws are the keystone of civilization, everybody plays by the same rules. How do you think we would end up if everyone was suddenly ok with murder despite it being illegal? I don't like all laws, but I still follow them because the alternative would be anarchy. Start bending the rules even a little bit and you'll find that maybe you could bend them a little more the next time.

fagcal?

>autism: the post

>2nd infringed
>jew and dindu shaking hands
it's perfect

NorCal here. I have fought and held out as long as I can. Is there any hope left? Any sensible person I know has fled long ago. Why am I still here?

Seems like a common sense set of measures designed to reduce gun crime

Why would anyone have a problem with this, if it saves just one child from being killed then it's worth sacrificing some outdated rules that were created five hundred years ago by Slave owning old white men.

Holy shit what is wrong with California?