Elliot Rodgers was a fucking faggot

Elliot Rodgers was a fucking faggot.

You can't dodge the rodge

He did more than you ever will. Show some respect nigger.

Those...brutes...

I deserve their sex

Water is wet.

Your move user...

Correction: Elliot Rodgers and you are nigger faggots.

No shit

Yeah, he was a retarded piece of shit. "Oh I went out somewhere and none of the cute girls randomly decided to talk to me for no reason. And of course I couldn't be the one to start conversation. Conclusion: all girls are evil because I can't get pussy. Rampage. Kill self. "

Elliot "I'm gonna kill everyone cause girls won't fuck me" Rodgers

but you can rodge the dodge

seriously tho, how did this guy not get a job in hollywood as a assistant or some camera tech dude? couldnt he like forward a short story to his dad to produce things? he wouldve been swimming in pussy if word got out that he had connections.

He stood for something.couldnt get sucked in a lollipop factory.el was a stallion in a world of ponies

Doesn't matter if you give out the creep vibes. Women pick up on that from the next zip code.

Hey at least I got laid. Elliot, just as you will, died a virgin.

define creepy vibes.

was his dad around or would be willing to help him in the business?

Elliot Rodgers was a supreme gentleman you newfag.

even faggots get laid

could it be...

everyone on Sup Forums is a fucking faggot

His parents fucked his head. I can imagine the conversation between him and his father when his parents gave him that ludicrous car:

"Oh, Elliott, I envy you. You're gonna have beautiful babies fawning all over you when they see this car. It's a lock, buddy."

The autistic fuck turned down his dads offer to buy him a hooker in Nevada

Because he was convinced that he was god's gift to women, no doubt. Did Rodg just convince himself that was the case? I suspect his parents massaged their "special little guy" with participation trophies and compliments to the degree that he went out into the world as an entitled douche-tard.