I'll bet you watch CNN

>I'll bet you watch CNN
>fake news
>you lost, get over it
>but OBAMA
>b b b but Shillery
What are some other stock responses to criticism that Trump's bootlickers like to use? Feel free to post variations of the ones I already mentioned.

>CTR

The person I voted for in the 2016 United States Presidential election won.

Libtears blah blah butthurt blah blah I can't wait for 7 more years of assblast huhuhu

this wasn't meant for you

shriablue
cuck
MSM
shill
nigger
blue pilled

Fuck off you Russian fucktard

Responses that involve CNN, and variations of "you lost" are by far the most common.

All in all, I'd say 90% of the responses I've ever received have either been ad hom's or deflections.

Well if you want to be a cuck to Donny trump, that's up to you. Sorry you were so butt hurt during obama's time in office...

Is this a new one? Have the Trumpettes finally turned against the Russians?

Welcome back shareblue, missed you since your last thread 5 minutes ago.

This is a classic

I see you guys are still angry.

nice. keep em coming

Very cute, user. Acting like a child.
>inb4 he chalks this one up too

>inb4......
Yeah, this is a pretty common tactic when people know their being trite af

Called it.

>trite af
>af

wew boy, didn't know newfags were still lingering after the election AND summer, jeez

Why can't people just move on from a simple election? It's not like Trump is effecting your life directly.

Conservatism is the new counter-culture

>It's not like Trump is effecting your life directly
That's a new one. No, he's only electing supreme court judges, deregulating things, and passing legislation that will ultimately have a longterm impact on the country for many years to come.

>Why can't people just move on from a simple election?
See, this is not a sufficient response to criticism. We are well aware that Trump won and the election is over--we're reminded of it every single day--but that is not a grown-up response to criticism of a politician and his policies.

>telling people to move on is not a grown-up response

Ok, user.

For your sake, I hope you're just being argumentative and not so utterly braindead that you can't understand the point