I'm a high school teacher. Ask me anything. I'll give mostly honest answers and only blur the truth to mask my identity

I'm a high school teacher. Ask me anything. I'll give mostly honest answers and only blur the truth to mask my identity.

Bump 1 of 5, then I'll give up for tonight.

ever fool around with a student?

Never have. I'll definitely admit it's a fun fantasy, but it's wayyy to risky when it comes down to it.

Is your name robert

Ever had a crush on a student?

Yes. And i'm totally telling the truth right now.

Nyc? Do you frequent raves?

A couple of times I've had legitimate crushes. It's awkward, but you just do your best to ignore it.

Many of the girls are attractive, but I rarely actually develop a crush.

No and no.

Ever wanted to tell a student that he'll never go anywhere in life?

Tell us your worst kid

I spent a few years working for a city school district, in several different jobs (but never as a teacher). My impression was that the closer you got to the kids, the more insane the people are. The district office was like any other office job, the principals were overworked, the teachers were overworked AND paranoid, and the ways people worked made less and less sense the further you got. What do you think?

I soft have had told a kid that a few times. In particularly I can think of this one shithead from a few years ago that just wouldn't do anything. One day I laid into him pretty good.

He was better for about a day then reverted back.

This, ever humiliate a student ?

What do you teach?

are you too dumb to teach college?

What have been your experiences so far with the Common Core?
How prepared do you think you, your students, and your school are to begin addressing them during this school year?
What do you think of the CC standards themselves?
Post a picture of the your hottest coworker.

What do parents expect you to teach the students in terms of manner

In my first year teaching I had this kid that I kind of think was a sociopath. Like, he acted like he'd never been made to do anything he didn't want to before. Seemed to totally lack self control. It was awful. Of course, I was a first year baby teacher and didn't know how to handle it. Nowadays I'd just send the kid out if he was that disruptive.

Whats the oddest thing youve caughg a kid in your class doing?

Any hot moms?

Teaching's tough. Dealing with parents is the worst. Right now you do kind of always feel like there's a target on your back because the system is obsessed with assessing your effectiveness.

Math and Physics.

Nah. I just figured out that I didn't want to go to grad school for math or science right out of undergrad.

Would you?

Common Core is fine. It's literally just a set of standards. For high school there was pretty much no change.

I've been teaching all of my classes for several years. I don't pay especially close attention to the standards. I teach my course.

No pics of sexy lady (or man) teachers for you.

Can you tell if any of your girl students are wearing thongs?

I assume you mean manners? I'm not even sure. By high school, they hopefully know how to be people. But, in reality, that's not always the case.

I do know that lots of parents really seem to hesitate to discipline their kids in any meaningful way.

One time a kid climbed out my window to get something he dropped. I'm on the third floor.

How does it feel to know that your's is among the most underappreciated and underpaid jobs in the world? Have a propensity for teaching but will never have the patience to deal with entitled little shits

when you laugh with autist students (like autists who use this webisite) do you really think that they are funny or are you faking?

Definitely. I actually had a meeting with some parents the other night and this really thin and attractive blonde MILF gave me a hug.

Probably not.

Also fuck the "make all the cars go away" captcha.

Ever caught kids fucking in your class? Or maybe other teachers?

Nice

Definitely. These days I sometimes can tell what color bra kids have on. Fashion (and the dress code) is weird.

You ever had sex with one of your coworkers?

I take a little pride in it. Honestly, at this point, I'm so used to the generous time off that I'm not sure I'd trade it for another profession.

I don't laugh with them.

Nope! One time a kid came back from the bathroom saying that there was a guy and a girl in there and another guy at the door who wouldn't let him in. I called security. I think the kids had scattered by the time they got there.

>when you see an autist in your class
>what do?

Another teacher here -
What's the best thing you've seen in class?
Ever bust a kid for having a boner?
Funniest thing you've heard a kid say?

I have indeed. It was pretty good.

I guess I pissed off all of my teachers then. Oh well.

Im an elementary afterschool instructor. Any tips you wanna give me so these guys grow up to be better highschool student

It's a tough. I just do my best to keep them on task and from antagonizing everyone else.

If a special needs kid is late to class, do they get mad if you call him Tardy?

What do you think of Danica McKellar?

>whats the best thing you've seen in class?
>ever bust a kid for having a boner?
>funniest thing you've heard a kid say?
reverse i ask the same questions to you

How bad are the helicopter parents?

What grade(s) do you teach? Or would you rather not tell us?

Genuine interest.
Do you had any students that were hard to deal with? not the lazy or too energetic ones
i mean the really bad ones you can't get out of your head after being in your class

Cheesy, but it's awesome when kids really engage a topic. Anytime kids get into a legitimate argument about something that's in the curriculum I'm happy.

Nope. I've noticed a few boners but I just ignore them.

Nothing springs to mind. Today one kid was asking another to name an NFL player. The other kid came up with "Flash Gordon."

Please make them understand that they have to do work in class. That's the biggest battle I fight--kids just not working. Like, when I was in school even the bad kids did work. The only ones who didn't were like the ones you were pretty sure were going to prison one day.

Make them unafraid of fractions in math class please.

Have them write down on a piece of paper each night 5 times "we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children"

Most that I've worked with would think it was funny.

Can i go to the bathroom?

She's pretty. I'm not familiar with her books really.

I know this isn't really a funny question but... What subjects'd you teach?

Bad. They think their kids should get A's for showing up and kind of doing work. They think your class should work just like their classes did when they were in high school. There are always a couple every year.

Describe the hottest girl in your class. What grade is she in?

Okay, here goes.
>>whats the best thing you've seen in class?
A low-cut shirt, when her bra cups are too big for her tits. Get the right angle, and you see all the way down to full-on nipple. I wish I could take a snapshot of some of the shit I've seen.
>>ever bust a kid for having a boner?
Poor kid had to walk across the 8th grade graduation practice stage, in basketball shorts. I felt terrible for him.
>>funniest thing you've heard a kid say?
"Do you take the short bus to school?"
"We take the same bus, genius."

Most years I teach all grades (9-12) between the three courses I teach.

Not for a long time. I had two in my first year teaching (both in the same class) that really challenged me. I already talked about one of them. Hindsight, I think it was about 80% inexperience that made those situations tough.

Yes. Take the hall pass. And don't lock yourself out.

now this is my kind of teacher please go on

any sexual encounters with students girls flirting looking at you blushes full on sex

Math and physics.

Things youve seen that you werent supposed to? Besides the basic things like someone having their phone out and shit like that

You know, I don't have a ton of hot girls this year. Hottest that I've noticed so far is this like SEXY black girl. She wears a little bit too much makeup, but she has an amazing figure. She's super polite and a really great student too.

I'm not especially into black girls, but she gets the prize.

I've seen some things down some shirts too. If you're wearing a lowcut shirt and I have to come to your desk to give you help, I'm gonna see something most likely.

Nothing sexual has happened with a kid (OP here).

Some girls do flirt though.

Down some shirts and up some skirts.

One time I took a kid's phone and he didn't have a code on it. Found some nudes some girl had sent him on kik.

>Some girls do flirt though.
DESCRIBE DESCRIBE DESCRIBE

I have imagined being a teacher at times, but I absolutely loathe academics and even dropped out of high school. If I wanted to become one, what would be the way to go about it with the least amount of effort? I may be more suited to being a school counselor, do you know how the requirements vary in that case?

Nope. Never touched a student or flirted on purpose.

Yes. High School students are fucking gorgeous, with perfect bodies and filthy curious minds. And I'd love to explore every inch of their bodies. But it's not worth risking my job, career, family, and reputation over. No fucking way.

Hey ur back, i've been in 3 of your threads already

Nothing too exciting. It seems like some girls just learn that that's the way to relate to men. I do my best to pretend I don't understand.

Describe some of these girls, was it fully accidental or could you see some intent behind it? Also just generally describe the things you saw

Ever had an annoying feminist student?

What do they say to you man?

If you have a Bachelors degree lots of states will put you in an intensive program to become certified quickly. Check with local school boards and colleges.

Counselors often have to have spent some time in the classroom, but I think that varies by state.

Pretty much exactly this. Fun to imagine. Not worth the consequences.

i'm a sub, just do that and make quite a good amount every day for doing not shit, and the worst you'll ever get is fired. i also have another job but that's not the point here.

If i want a relationship with a underaged demon what level of hell should i teach

hai.

How did your school react to the election. 1000+ kids and all the autists were wearing maga hats and everyone else was crying but me and the two teachers that were veterans. I'm a school counselor btw.

Most of them are so long ago I don't remember details, sorry.

The feminist students are usually pretty awesome.

It's more the way they look at you. And the way they say certain things. It's not real common.

all of them imo.

Damn, well have a good school year, you seem like an alright guy

For a math teacher lol

Wasn't much of a response. Business as usual. We had a long weekend leading into election day. We went back on Wednesday. Everyone was pretty tired.

You must be 18+ to post here. Sorry kiddo.

Hah. Thanks. It's off to a decent start.

You had any problems with the other adults?
be teachers or parents.

A few pesky parents, but the admin has always taken my side.

There have been a few teachers over the years that I try to avoid having to work with closely. Usually it's not personal, just different styles of doing things.

What would do you do if you catch students high or smell some weed on them or hear then talking about drugs

So what did it take for you to get to that point?

Nice try, but I'm 27

Do you teach spics or humans?