What if he said 'nigga' instead? That's like calling a black dude a homie, right?

What if he said 'nigga' instead? That's like calling a black dude a homie, right?

I'M PICKLE RICK XDDDDDDDD

>When you actually become so contrarian that you spout hate for that one TV show in all areas you can find, even where it bears no relevance at all to the conversation

>when someone takes the bait

PICKLE RICK XDDDDDDD

>what if
So do you admit he fucked up?

I don't think there was ever a question that he fucked up, I just think a fucking lot of people over-reacted.

[spoiler]You're right[/spoiler]

Eh, it's like the term cunt, just it's a more trying time when it comes to racial relations.

he didnt even think of faggot first. the fact that he immediately went to nigger means that he uses it frequently and that's why people are mad

Salut bande d'enculés,

qui est debout à cette heure ?

O'M POCKLE ROCK XOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AM IIIKLE IIIIIIK

Honestly I see this argument a lot and I don't really understand it. You can't just assume something like that based on the limited information you have at your disposal. I for one have said plenty of things when I'm upset that I don't say 'frequently.'

You're a fuckin retard if you think that's the first thing that came to his head, he's streamed so many times before and this is the first time it's happened so obviously it's not the first thing he thought of

>Samefag thinks he's funny
>inb4 "LOL TRIGGURED HE TOOK DA B8 Xddddddd"

I don't get why people care about the nigger word. It's like calling a white person a redneck, hill billy, devil, hick, etc.

i have a better questions
how would niggers call each other if whites didnt tell them theyre niggers ???

question* sgut nustypes

devil??

Get out of here you faggy froggy
>here's your fag flag sideways
>this is a form of disrespect

found the German

You never heard of "white devil" or "the devil" used before? It's used by most of the world man to refer to white people.

He put that hard R on it. Strange since he's a brit. Could I have a glass of WHAATTAAH I am? His British mind had to work over time to drop that R. This was clearly a publicity stunt. I never watch this guy. I know of him. Now everyone is seeing his face. On dank memes sites, here and other places. people are most likely watching videos that have never even heard of him. He's probably farmed more subscribers and likes in the whole thing. He's a little prick who has become a whore to the internet. I feel sick for even commenting on this site about. everyone will forget in a week, but the boost to his profile will sustain this dick for weeks to come. I hate niggers more than the next guy, but a slimey stunt like this makes me sick at everyone who falls victim to the bait.

The only situation I've heard the term "White Devil" used in was the Vietnamese referring to American Soldiers during Nam

fuck off fagbook no one cares about this faggot

ahem.

I've heard it in South America and when I traveled to Africa.

I mean, I am white. I find it funny and ignorant. Like I said, I don't see why people care about nigger. Caring gives it power... as gay as that sounds.

>Says nigger on a stream while playing a multiplayer game full of toxic teens
>Twitter uses this to bash white people with anti-white slurs
>Anti-white is fine but when a gamer says "nigger" once on a stream everything is wrong

Nuck Figgers

>checked
I have a couple pen-pals in other countries and from what they've told me, the word nigger literally doesn't matter in any country besides the USA. Everyone I know from Europe and Asia say that people here have taken it and blown it way out of proportion because of our country's history with slavery. In other parts of the world, nigger is just the same as cunt, motherfucker, faggot ect. Can any non-american anons confirm?

pickled xD

>posting proof of samefagging

le pickled

Is it his fans that are outraged at him saying NIGGER? Or are people just looking to be outraged at someone who is known for being a dumbass outraged because they're looking for things to be outraged about and also jealous?

Why not just not give a shit and move on?

Mostly money-hungry journalists who need to get their shekels from outrage surrounding new media by fearmongering and exploiting the ignorance of people who don't know how to internets

Honestly like who fucking cares.

People need things to clickbait. At this state of Youtube, people will take anything and blow it out of proportion. Actually, not even Youtube, even the Wall Street Journal and other journalists. Pewdiepie is the biggest Youtuber, so if you put him in your video you get more views. That's just how it is and the only reason people actually care.

I'm physiologically incapable of giving even a fraction of a shit about this. It's just a sound you make with your mouth and he's just a guy who records himself playing video games. None of these things matter.