Be me

>be me
>Uber driver faggot
>pick up UberX passenger with shit 4.55 rating
>immidietly the attitude starts
"what took you long" "it says 6 minutes then 3 minute stone 6 minutes again?"
>she starts sucking teeth
(mind you it stands for ESTIMATED time arrival)
>drop her off at her destination
>I don't say a word, she dosnt say a word. Gets out. Slams my car door hard.

>my rating goes down and I see" safety, navigation, professionalism" flags on my acciunt

>oh you want to play that way huh bitch?
>grab a bunch of lotion, wipe it all over my backseat
>claim passenger did it
>request cleaning fee
>Uber forces her to pay $80 cleaning fee.
(Uber always ALWAYS takes the driver's side in cleaning fees)

Feelsgoodman.jpg

Fuck that bitch. Maybe that'll teach her a lesson

nice

You did the right thing man. Justice served.

Thx m8s

Legit cab driver here. This is why we don't let this shit happen in the first place. Bitch acts stupid? She gets put out wherever we are and where I've had enough. If it happens to be on the side of a freeway in a bad neighborhood, so be it.

Nice to have control over that meter too, especially in a car you don't own or have liability with.

Made me kek,thanks OP

Also, bitches pay money up front. Fuck dealing with disputed charges and other such nonsense. If I get a bad feeling for whatever reason, money on the meter or the car doesn't move.

nice!

u did good op. i'm proud

If this is true, why did you even have to rub lotion on your own seat? Seems like shit Uber wont investigate? I like the joke though since niggers ALWAYS smell of lotion. Oily sub human monsters.

Because they want photos of the supposed mess.

Very nice. Good job OP.

Could have just sent them the pic you posted and saved yourself the trouble. I'm just spit balling for future reference. Devils advocate ya know.

>already has a bitching woman in his car
>doesn't kill her

Fucking beta bitch, You deserved that.

The thing is they reverse image search all images... Also they check exif data. So you just have to mess your own car lol. But it's cool because it was easy to clean up. Easy 80 bucks though. Fuck that hoe.

>Easy 80 bucks though.

so basically you just lost your job over 80 bucks when she disputes it

that type of thinking is why you drive an uber to begin with...

1. >job

Its not a job dumbass.

2. She can dispute it. Nothing will happen. They always take the driver's side in any cleaning fee. Always.

fucking nice

taking your side and modifying the pickups you get are two different things buddy. you're only seeing the very surface of how the system works.

Fake and gay. Why are you retards eating this shit up?

OP's next fare will be a serial killer if this post is dubs.

>nigger can't even get a 5

they wont let me uber in my 82 buick

OK. How is this in any way fake. Most of all... Why the fuck would it be fake. Be a use nothing ever happens right? Lmfao you must be fun at parties dumb fuck. Literally no reason for me to make a story like this up

Kill yourself newfag

check

>82 buick

thats not an uber, thats a jitney

Hey how much do you make a week with that uber shit? I travel with UberBlack every weekend and the little shit claims he makes over 5k a month doing it. That's bs right?

Every Uber driver everywhere make different amounts. Every city has different rates. Nyc is the highest paid... However lots of start up costs. Need a 2013 or newer car or something like that, almost 1000 for vehicle applications, and special licnese, 5000 a year for insurance, like 4000 a year for gas, car wear and tear etc.

5k on Uber black in a city that's most likely not nyc is very doable yes. But you have to factor in insurance, gas, wear and tear, mainte etc. But yeah 5k is nothing and def doable for his Uber black shit.