Have you ever fucked a girl in the ass, Sup Forums? Tell us about it

Have you ever fucked a girl in the ass, Sup Forums? Tell us about it.

There isn't anything better than making a girl beg to suck your dick after you sodomize her.

I liked it... because she didn't.

That's the point, isn't it?

Tighter, that's for sure. Just be sure her ass is clean, man!! Hahahaha

I fuck my gf in the ass more than her pussy and I'm scared she'll think im gay or somethin

Who cares what women think? Take it from me, women's assholes are way better. Fags like it too much.

My fiance and I have done anal like 8-10 times. She gets meh pleasure out of it but gets off on me getting pleasure from it. Once you're in and you can penetrating a few inches, it's basically like a pussy that feels 30% better. You need to be properly lubed of course, but if you keep teasing her ass with precum it'll work out eventually in the event you're lubeless. I'd say overall I enjoy it more than vaginal with a condom and about equal if not slightly better than vaginal w/o the rubber.

this

Had an ex that hated anal but loved the dick overall. Every once in a while we would hit doggy for a bit and I would tell her, politely, that I going to put it in her ass. She just buried her face in the pillow and that was my sign.

It felt great. Hearing her muffled whimpers were great. Watching her squirm a bit was great. Then the orgasm she always had when I went back to her pussy was great.

We both moved on later on in college but I always look back fondly.

First time when i was like, 14 i think, maybe 15. She was riding, and pulled out a bit too far and slammed down hard. It hurt, for me too. But then she got this wicked look in her eye and slowly kept pressing it in deeper.

My dick was pretty fucking raw the next morning but it was worth it. Ive had anal sex with pretty much every girl ive been with since, at least the ones i wanted to or tried to. I think its super common these days, and would be surprised if a girl wasnt open to it to be honest.

I've convinced 3 girls to take it up the as a for the first time. Eventually.. they all love it and beg for it like cum hungry sluts. This is one of them. OC

this is 100% accurate.

very true, I dno if i could ever fuck a dude but I'll fuck my girlfriends butt any day of the week
(pic related)

damn dude. did she go ass to mouth after that?

I love that wicked look on a girl when she decides to just be a whore for a bit. I have a similar story, I had been playing with her ass with a vibrator for weeks and in the middle of riding me she got that look and switched holes. I'll never forget the strained grunting as she took a dick in her ass for the first time. We were 16.

Ass to mouth is phenomenally hot. Glass works really well for anal, made her suck this a few times and then we smoked weed out of it.

I fuck my gf in the ass quite regularly. I cum way harder when I'm in her ass than when I'm in her pussy. She loves it too, she likes to take it deep and hard. It wasn't always like this though. I had to train her for a while

Fucked my gf's ass like three hours ago... She's well trained, takes it like a champ. She's embarrassed to admit it, but she loves cock in her ass.

Bite the pillow, I'm going in dry. It's not just a meme.

i always get carried away and cum in her arse before i get the chance to make her suck my dick, it's too tempting

This story hit me in the feels. Brian is that you????

Nope, I've fucked a woman in the ass though

Or... Her being so fucked up that she forgets the dick was in her ass, and only remembers after she starts sucking. Happened to me once. Made her keep sucking, too...

You can still make her suck your dick. Have her push the cum out and lap that up too.

just make her do it right after. that's even messier and better.

yeah get a plate or a glass and make her push it out. then watch her lick it up. that level of depravity will make you come again instantly.

Did she fight? That makes it even better.

Can't say it is. Sorry.

Maximum depravity: piss a small amount into a glass and mix it with the cum when it comes out. Make her drink it through a straw.

Yup. Quite a few women and a man or two. Anal is so cash

Puss feels better. Fags think otherwise.

Not really. She for sure wasn't happy. "OMG, I forgot that was just in my ass. Gross!" To which I replied, "Well, you're already sucking it." Pushed her head back down on my cock and she got right back to work. My GF is a keeper...

My ex loved it. She was a church goer but that didn't seem to bother her. Perhaps because it was a forbidden.

I've been inside 4 female butthole in some way. Fingered and ate one out. Accidentally slipped in one. Fucked one pretty deep for a few seconds before she pull it out, and my current gf has gotten the tip in before it hurts. Its generally much tighter and sometimes a bit dryer. Its really just more for fun, not as pleasurable as just pounding away at her pussy.

The pussy doesn't get as tight when I start choking her, and making a girl suck off her cunt juices is pretty vanilla.

Now that she has already done it, you can train her to to it more often. Start with fingers.

Like fucking as asshole of a women, really.

Anal makes her talk so much dirtier...

My ex had this thing where she tighten her ass when I was inside of her. Man it was amazing.

Yeah i dont remember my ex (the one that took it all the way in) too well. But my gf got the tip in and i usually rub her clit. When she cums, it gets so tight it pushes my dick out no matter what hole im in

Already have, bro. She lives sucking fingers from her ass or pussy. Best part of it is I usually stick my fingers in next to my cock. She can't take the cock and four fingers in her cunt, or cock and two fingers in her ass.

i fuck my gf in the ass like once or two a week. it is very good if you dont care race in the dirt track from time to time.

>pussy doesn't get as tight
You are doing it wrong.
Muscles there flex as they cum.

My gf does that now as I cum in her ass. I cum buckets

Yes, I have, and it feels amazing. It just seems more intimate. I like it when they lean back and kiss me while we're doing it. I secretly like it when it hurts them just a little. I like to cum inside her, and watch it drip out of her ass.

Had ass quite a bit. It's certainly tighter alright, but doesn't have the texture that pussy does - once it's past the sphincter, it's fairly straight and smooth until the bend, which my dick can't bend past. It's a fun change of pace, but can't beat pussy for overall feel.

The best part is that after sex my cock stays in even soft, so after we fall asleep waking up in the middle of the night is instant sex. 4 or 5 times a night.

My gf loves choking. Helps her cum. And when she cums, my dick gets pushed out by how tight the pussy gets when she squirts

you must have a tiny dick lmfao

Not yet. The other night she had about half of the head of my cock in though. Patience.

Ok

Yeah same tbh

it's alright, i recommend doing it just because it's different, but regular sex feels much better

do it when you're both really horny, that's when it's more worth it

i dont remember the feeling as much. kinda wish i spit on my dick but heres what happened:
>girl over, entire relationship was spent drinking
>have her in her thong and making out with her standing up
>rubbing dick against her and spin her around and bend her over, put condom on.
>dick cant fit inside her pussy and just go the the asshole. she backs in to me and i fuck.
>blow load and take condom off and then fuck her in the pussy
>the next day have her over, shes naked on the floor rubbing herself. i take a shot and get on top of her and dry hump her
>stick my dick in her asshole and pump
>friction and warmth. my dick is about to pop
>she mustve sensed it because she pushed me back just when i was about to cum and i came on the outside rim.

>Be 14
>Dating girl who lives 2 houses down from me
>We ride the bus home from school together every day
>we make a plan for her to come over to my house at 10:30 and stay the night. then get up at 4 to go home
>10:30 comes
>shes here
>Climbs through my window and we start making out
>Clothes come off and we start having sex
>Shes super wet *Later turns out this would be the most sexual girl id ever date*
>Having regular doggy style sex
>Remember anal is a thing
>Tell her we are gonna try it, she nods
>Have some of the roughest best sex
>Its my first time so im so nervous I cant come
we had sex all night and then when 4 am came around she went home and we saw eachother on the bus and slept through classes those days. We fucked like that for like 2 weeks straight.

Anal is by far one of the best feelings, far better then vaginal imo, Plus you can cum in her and not have to worry about it as much

Don't let her push you out. She'll cum harder.

This looks like heaven

>11
Trust me i try. Last time she couldn't hold herself up and kinda just squirted all over me and colapsed.