My girlfriend said it's cool I don't work since I have anxiety and depression andn shit...

My girlfriend said it's cool I don't work since I have anxiety and depression andn shit, she said that she'll work and I can take care of the home junk like buy food, daily supplies, cleaning and shit. 5 years later, down the road, she says she can't love me if I don't work.

5 fucking years

took her 5 years to decide this major change in our relationship, now what the fuck do I do? I have no life experience, no connections, no job experience, nothing, still have anxiety and depression. She fucked my life up guys what the hell do I do now?

I told her yeah, I'll get right on that, but really don't think I could work reliably or efficiently anywhere. Should I just kill myself or is there an alternative solution?

Here's your 2 options.

1 - Don't get a job, get dumped, be completely fucked with no life experience, no home, nothing.

2 - Get a job, earn some experience and skills, and start to develop your career and keep your girlfriend.

Either way you will eventually need to get a job.

I have anxiety and depression and work 40hrs a week. So do millions of others. What the fuck is your excuse?

If this isn't bait, yes kys

Is this bait? Did you plan on just living off her the rest of your life?

You're a fuckin faggot who can't handle simple life tasks. Get a job at your local grocery store or something or kys and stop wasting your time.

>anxiety
>depression

Stop being a puss and get a laid back easy job. It's all your fault, not hers.

I'm surprised it took her that long.

you sound like a parasite.

worse, you sound like a woman.

>wah wah, she ruined my life
bitch you ruined your own life. if you're still depressed after 5 years it's because you want to be

Shemhamforash

>like buy food, daily supplies, cleaning

Not very depressed if you can do this shit.

you need to bring home teh autism bucks

Get a job, you lazy fucking piece of shit. Your girlfriend should have dumped your worthless ass years ago.

satan trips
whats wrong with moochin of a chick, theyve been doin it for millennia

mcfucking kill yourself fag.
seriously? "I'm just soooo depressed and anxious, can't even flip goddamn burgers."
fuckin waste of an existence.

You know, stay-at-home dads are a thing, but you really should have been using that time to earn SOME kind of skill in case things didn't work out, which should have been obvious. Woman who wants the pants? Should have been ready for her to switch the dial at a moment's notice.

SO, either you love her and want to make it work by getting a job, which will subsequently fail your relationship because no one will be at home to tend to it and the sudden stress will drive her to reevaluate it all, or you can dump her, go find meager work, and work towards a skill or even a career.

Exactly. Get medication to fix your mental health and find a fucking job.

>>>or he can hang himself, seems like the easier solution to being a whiney bitch.

No fucking reason not work unless you are retarded or disabled

It's not just mental health. See, I had a sexually abusive dad who also beat me and my mom. My mom is alcoholic and always wanted to keep me from leaving her so she would tie me down at home so I wouldn't go socialize. Not literally tie me, but just oppress me. so I found my girlfriend, she understood me and wanted to save me, but now 5 years later I guess she can't love me anymore. So I have to go live with mom again, and really would rather die but I'm not tough enough to kill myself.

You should have dealt with your mental issues earlier retard, gets harder the longer you leave it

But you do still have the option of just manning up and getting a job, the hardest part is just leading up to getting one, but you get used to that kind of life really quickly when you're thrust straight into it

Just sound like a lazy freeloader get over yourself. She probably wants a relationship with an adult not a man child that can't take care of himself.
Get a damn job.

read above
there's really nothing I can do about it.
I won't be able to work
won't be able to get help

just have to live on the streets or kill myself somehow

Thanks all. I kind of agree, I am retarded and suck at life, a waste of life, I should kill myself just too afraid to. The advice here hurts, but I know it's just true. I am crying right now and can't think straight think I will go to sleep.

Hooray for equality amongst the genders.

Now you can do what women have done for generations, claim housewife status under common law marriage, and sue for alimony payments for the rest of your life. Even more of a windfall if there's a kid involved.

You couldn't further your career, or build your trade skills, because you were 'taking care of the domestic workload'. Therefore she can pay to support you for the rest of your life, based on the vacuum this time period created in your employable skillset.

Yes, this is really how it works, But no, you can't actually do this if your the 'he' in the relationship instead of the 'she'

I thought I was unable to work due to severe anxiety and depression. And for a while, it was impossible for me to do anything. I started talking to a shrink and trying different medicines and eventually found one that makes me feel normal. Working sucks and it will be hard at first, but you'll be glad when you do it.

Basically, find a medicine that makes you feel decent and then get a job. You can do it.

Atleast she is giving you a chance to change which means she loves you.

In most cases they have made up there mind already and leave or cheat on you then leave

Ill bite.

• Dump that bitch. She will never respect you. She already decided you are dead meat. You lived like a woman and women don't respect each other.
• Apply at the job agency right fucking now. Tell them your situation as you did here. They will find you something.
• If you have no place to stay, work as a woofer until you can get your shit sorted up.There is always some place for extra farmhands.
• Live and learn and never depend on a woman, nor on anybody else for your survival.

You should've been trying to git gud the whole time
Get a job it's not that hard, as long as you don't have a major fuck up you won't get fired

This must be bait. In any case mommy will take care of her baby boy

Stop being a fat fucking bitch and get a fucking job.

>read above
All I see is a block of excuses

Most people have had fucked up circumstances, you just deal with it

Mopping about the past isn't going to get you anywhere, you're perfectly capable of just focusing on moving forward and improving your life

You fucked yourself over. In five years, you didn't try to treat you derpression or anxiety, try to learn a trade or a skill, nor even get a part time job. Get your shit together.

She fucked your life up because, even though you had a free pass, you chose not to at least make a minimal change to better yourself?

That is mental issues you fucking moron. Get a therapist, and start going the gym, research shows that exercise really helps with depression.
On second thought just fucking kill yourself.

You can save this, OP. You can get a job and be a contributing member of society. It may seem impossible, but you can do it. You only fail if you don't try.

Kekd at the white dude just standing there like nothing is going.

i was in the same situation, oddly enough it also took about 5 years before she told me i had to get a job or get teh fuck out. I got a job, it sucks, but it sucks less than having to get a job because im homeless and alone.

Dude, you fuckbois need to stop. THIS THREAD IS FAKE. It's completely made up. This situation isn't real. Quit responding, let it 404, and hopefully, he'll be inclined to make a GOOD thread next time.

bant?

If you've gone this long with out a job, then I guess she doesn't care if you don't earn a lot. Get an easy job like pizza delivery

not that guy, but why WOULDN'T you want to just live off some chick?

Yes. Try to tell any of this to the man hating old girls in charge of family court. We're all equals, but in family court women are more equal than men.

My uncle is doing extra hours to pay child support to a woman that is earning twice his salary and lives with her new boyfriend.

Justice system is your enemy in that case.

Just get a job fuck sake we all do it

>I can't satisfy a woman so i refuse to believe that there are men good enough at sex to make a woman want to support them.

he openly admits he doesn't do any of the stuff housewives do. he just sits on Sup Forums all day. get a therapist, get some pills, get a job.

Just break up with her. You're a burden. If you love her, set her free.

5 years no experience. You're a burden. Start learning a skill, go to school, earn a living.

Eat shit.
Let me fight the patriarchy and be a stay at home man

Get a job, save up money for a while and then get yourself your own place. After that, dump her.

how do you have any self respect? how can you call yourself a man?

You weak fuck. I want to park a bullet in my head every day. I don't have good days anymore. My mental health is deteriorating. I wake up. I get dressed, I punch the clock and fucking take hold of my own body and mind. I hate my life, but I grind through it regrettingly, but the shit I've done and knowledge I've gained is something worth being proud of. Maybe I will kill myself, maybe I won't. But I'm not gonna be a fucking lazy piece of victimized shit. Fuck your depression, get off your ass and go faggot.

do what girls do in that situation
bitch and complain and act as if everything you do at home is the same shit as a fulltime job
either way though your relationship and life is FUBAR. time to man up and learn how to live outside the safety net of a lioness.
good luck user, most people can't cope

>She already decided you are dead meat. You lived like a woman and women don't respect each other.
/thread

nigger do you know where you are?
obviously nothing here should ever be regarded as fact. from the videos you see to the shitposts and their text
do you actually go into threads and read on Sup Forums (Sup Forums of all places too) believing the shitbird shitposts that you read?
common fucking sense, get some. dipshit

it's written at the top of the fucking page for a reason.

you still here? summer is over.

All those years you were the woman. Be a fucking man and work.

Anxiety and depression? Seriously, that's your excuse?

I have anxiety and severe depression. I pursue work until I land a job I need.

Fuck you, you lazy piece of shit.

Deal with your shit. Face it and overcome.

OP is gay, you had a long time to change your life and make sure that she didn't have to have that burden. She actually loved you that long to support you but you did fucking NOTHING to change who you were or improve yourself. You're literally the definition of my ex girlfriend, she should actually dump your fat gay ass