What is it called when you have a desire to fuck girls that are much smaller/more petite than you...

What is it called when you have a desire to fuck girls that are much smaller/more petite than you? Just to clarify I'm not attracted to underage children, but I'm 6'6" and I'm really turned on by the notion of fucking someone who is 5'2" or around that height, just because they're so small to the point where I could easily overpower them or pick them up and fuck them - I'm a giant in comparison.

Anyone else have this? What is it called?

Pretty normal. Every guy other than chubby chasers want to fuck slim, short girls.

Its called being an insecure faggot

But it's because I'm much bigger than them and I know I could overpower them.

6'8" here, everybody is small. fucking non petite people isn't an option when you're the height you are.

stop overthinking things.

i hear you op, 6'4 here, and always had a thing for slim petite frames, fucked one 5ft chick and literally was able to pick her up and slam her down on my cock while we were both standing, her feet about two ft off the ground. Good times..
Then i got married to a petite one who went fat after two kids.. Wish i had taken the advice to look at the MiL when you are imagining what your wife will be like after kids

8feet here
you're crazy nigga, you gotta breed dem tall wymmins
dey the only ones capables of sustaining them growth genes you gotta pass down
there's not enough tall freaks like us in this world

As a rule:

Most males want to fuck females who are smaller then them because it makes them feel in control.

Most females want to fuck males who are bigger than them because it makes them feel iver powered.

Me too.
I always loved the small waist. The smaller the better!
Gotta wrap them with duct tape so ya don't split em' up the middle!

I think its normal for both parties. Because as a 5'2" girl, its easy to like taller guys. And not because of the sex. Tall guys give really good cuddles.

>Tall guys give really good cuddles.
I honestly credit that for all my successful relationships.

might not lure them in initially, but being a good cuddler can keep a relationship going very smoothly.

For some reason small wrists are a huge turn on for me, just thinking that I could easily break them is hot

It called normal.
In a sea of fat chicks nowadays, this type is pretty rare.
So when you see a rarity, you want it.
But it's 2017 so you opt foe a fleshlight. MGTOW

For me it's cause im bigger than most girls but not that big compared to other guys so it's an ego boost
6'0" here

Closet pedophilia

>It called normal.
In a sea of fat chicks nowadays, this type is pretty rare.

You would like it here then. Colorado has the least obese people out of any state. Its almost rare to see someone who doesnt excersize.

Yeah, crazy .
No thanks

>MFW I'm 7'1'' and almost all women are like that with me
It's fairly normal, I wouldn't really call that a fetish, your "type" is just smaller

Small, not under-developed shithead

6'2 dating a 5' Asian. I remember she would ware high heels on are dates, never really bothered telling her she was attractive because of her size at the time

Finding petite women cute is nothing out of the ordinary. Most people do.
This guy gets it.
You can listen to people like this if you want; but you'll be just as miserable as them if you do.

>you can rape a woman without laying a hand on her
Literally how?

you lay your dick on her instead