Do you guys want kids?

Do you guys want kids?

There's a big downwards trend in the amount of children born per person, especially in well-developed countries: data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.TFRT.IN
In most European countries and the US, average childbirth rates have fallen below 2 per couple, meaning the population is shrinking.
Meanwhile in most African countries, the average amount of babies each woman has is around 8.
This is most likely due to the technological advancements and generally better lifestyle in the Western countries.
It is due to these advancements that we are able to better educate our kids and get the best potential out of them. They grow up to be world changers, improving the life of mankind via science, medicine or literature.
It is however also these kind of people that don't have a lot of kids, often choosing a career above taking care of children.
This is reflected in the birth rates, as high income families have an average of 1.7 kids while low income families have a staggering 4.8 kids on average.
With these trends, will we dumb ourself down? Of course a very bright kid can be born into a low-income family and vice-versa, but usually the kids will be like their parents.
I come to think more and more that there are a lot of people who are more opposing progress than helping contribute to it, and that they are repoducing the world the most.

I'm just tired of seeing people vandalising, halting progress for selfish reasons, and blaming 'the higher-up' for their own fuckups while they at least have a living due to those 'higher-ups' giving them a basic income for free.
And unfortunately these people get the most kids, who will be raised thinking that what their parents are doing is right.

That is why I want to ask you guys if you want to have kids. What type of family are you from? What type of education do you have? How do you think your lifestyle affects your view on offsprings?

for sure, I want 4-5 children

Kids are a gigantic waste of time and money. Why be a family-man type loser when you can be a rich playboy who fucks 18 year olds in night clubs and acts like an asshole to everyone.

because it gets boring and doesnt fullfill you

I have 3 kids, 2 boys and a girl, aged 8, 6, and 4 months.
It's pretty great tbqh

I want at least 7 when I live in Poland

children and family are more important than materialistic things

No, my wife and I are not having kids. My brother and his wife, both less educated than my wife and I, are in their mid 20s. They have 2 kids already, and are likely to have more.
t. 30-something yuppie scum

What do you do for a living? How do you manage work and kids?
How are their kids turning out?

No, I'm quite happy with raising just my wife's sons

this in the long run having a caring family is more satisfactory than being a braindead fucking other braindeads

No, I'm an autist so I want to do an MD/PhD instead

0-1, I wouldn't want to give birth to a German kid who will be treated as waste and a mere ideological boxing-bag for the Nazi-guilt-trip in its own "country"/continent anyway.

so move away if you feel so bad about it? have a family in USA, Canada or straya

Nazi guilt tripping bullshit. This generation already has nothing to do with it, so I don't understand why it is still happening. But you could raise your kid to stand above all that.

>so move away if you feel so bad about it
Well Northwestern USA seems to be nice, but then again in that case I wouldn't be any better than the """Syrians""" even if they would work and not live on the fucking welfare.
>But you could raise your kid to stand above all that.
Maybe but not in this current environment. I hope but cannot see anything turning to the better

I find it very unfortunate, because people like you could change the current environment but don't want kids because of the toxic environment. But those who are in favour of this own Deutsch-hate stuff will continue to breed.
Over time, you would probably become the minority when muh whiteshaming and omg we wuz nazis takes over.

>their kids
Not too badly. They're kinda poor, but my family helps them a lot. Also, she converted to Catholicism for their marriage (married after having second kid), which should give you an idea as to her level of dedication.
Unfortunately, given their limited income, they live in a pretty nasty community. I hope that they can get out before the kids hit that impressionable 8-12 age. Their situation should improve fairly soon, since my brother has started earning more and she's gone back to nursing school.

I want kids but I am a gay male ;__;

When you find a husband, adopt. Two parents are better than none or one.
>inb4 pol shit
Don't care. Fuck off.

No i don't want a gf either

Good to hear you're helping out :) I hope you can help them into giving their kids a good future so they can get out of their bad community. Sounds like getting children has made them rethink about being resposible for a family. I'm glad to see changes like that.
Adoption is always a possibility! Or find a nice lady who wants to carry your child.

>Over time, you would probably become the minority when muh whiteshaming and omg we wuz nazis takes over.
>would
Its already that way tbqh, we are only one step behind South Africa at this point.
Do some US-states allow adoption of children by Gay parents?

No. I've hated kids for a long time and never want any. Don't know how any potential partner would react to it.

Well shit. You can always come join us in the Netherlands, here people mostly don't give a shit, at least not in Nijmegen

Yes. But im past 30 and single.

Im getting a wee bit anxious and upset.

Go visit work-related cons at universities (bedrijvenbeurs type things). You will mostly find masters students there~ age 25. Good place to find single ladies who care about their future and aren't party hardies

>Do you guys want kids?
And missing out on wizard powers? I don't think so, not when I've come this far (just one more year).

I plan having two or three, depending on my financial conditions to support them.

I'm a taxidermist, my studio is in the basement so I am home with my family, before that, when I worked outside the home, my wife stayed home with them. We don't have as much money because she doesn't work but it's worth it to have a stay at home mom who cooks good meals, keeps the house and laundry up, etc.

Lets date user.

I want three kids, because one is always spoiled, when you have two one can die / turn into Sup Forums user and you end up with same problem as 1.

Also you can still fit 3 kids and 2 adults into moat cars comfortably and claim you did something for society.

Abd your answer to stupid population is clear: eugenics. I suspect we will see it taking to market in 50 years. You will pay them and they will make tall handsome clever boy / girl from you and your partner dna material.

11 at least if your cunt can produce 190 bushels per acre

If you're nigger tier producing 1 bushel per acre you should be hunter gatherer.

You can search for a surrogate mother.

Or come here a search for Chinese doctors to create an in vitro baby

Potato takes 3 month to harvest so for a year you get 4 harvests of 15 million calories which supports 15 people for a year, yearly production can support 60 people per acre per year, get fucking, have 60 children

Every acre 60 people.
USA can feed 117 billion people.

Buy an acre of land become farmer, produce yearly production of 15k.4

I'm having 60 kids.

>I'm glad to see changes like that.
Thanks, user. So am I.

>Do some US-states allow adoption of children by Gay parents?
All 50 + DC. I think it's illegal to discriminate based on that, too.
I support this, not because I have a particular position on homosexuality, but because I don't like someone's gender being a factor in the eyes of the state.
>m'egalitarianism

>Do you guys want kids?
No, kids are disgusting, raising them is a money sink, it's also the most thankless job in the world. And what about the planet? We're overpopulated as it is. Frankly I find the mere thought of bringing a child into this world irresponsible.
Not just because of dwindling resources, but because I cannot guarantee they'd have a good life. Nobody can. Breeding is selfish, and most people do it purely out of egoism (ooh they'll carry on my name/legacy/genes/etc). Absolutely revolting.

a 6 person household, with really dysfunctional parents.

If anything deters me from having kids it's myself, I don't fancy bringing another version of myself to life

the world is a crazy place but yes
wanna have kids with my seiyuufu

Must I?

No. I see what having kids did to my father.

He's probably one of the most boring person on this planet. My mother is only still with him because she's the same.

My father can only talk about Game of Thrones, his office job and dietary supplements.
My mother "works" at the local church and organises concerts and senior-meetups that roughly ~8 people attend every time. That's basically their entire life. If I was them I'd have necked myself in the moment my younger sister had moved out.

>Do you guys want kids?
no

not really

>Do you guys want kids?

No and neither I do want a gf.

I just want to be alobe being able to live comfy life.

Feeling this 2bh. Don't know what to call it.

Carefree lifestyle.

never had any particular desire for it but used to be open to the possibility
with the way things are going not so much anymore