/thread

/thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UjhWf-9x7GM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the ting go.. skrrra pap pap ka ka ka skidiki pap pap and a pu pu drrrr boom SKYAAA du du ku ku tun tun poom poom

Lain says when you outlaw guns that doesn't stop criminals, because by definition they break laws.

but what if as to as far even go then if even go between through this even that.

Guess we should ban /fit/ when they flex too.

BWAHAHAHAHA
One, no, they shouldnt, at all.
Two, how? Through violence, by people with, gasp*... GUNS???
Hundreds of millions of people are perfectly capable of building a fully functioning submachinegun in their garage.
Good luck.
Also, I assume this is a Devils advocate arguement, or just really dumb bait.

Look how well that's working out for Europe. Next they'll ban meat cleavers, knives, and vans.

First off, you can't /thread your own thread.
Secondly, and I might note the most important, OP is a faggoo and a roody poo. Sage grows in all fields.

All bans should be gunned. Ouch.

Blameing guns for deaths is like blameing pencils for bad spelling

EU NO! don't ban trucks of peace!

Fuck you. That is all.

Wouldn't it just be easier to get rid of all black people? I mean without them all the crime would go away.

>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Get back to studying friendo.
Reading the campus messaging a little too much

Ban all guns, legalize all drugs.

what's wrong with guns though?
>shall not be infringed

youtu.be/UjhWf-9x7GM
>youtu.be/UjhWf-9x7GM
youtu.be/UjhWf-9x7GM
>youtu.be/UjhWf-9x7GM
youtu.be/UjhWf-9x7GM
>youtu.be/UjhWf-9x7GM
youtu.be/UjhWf-9x7GM
>youtu.be/UjhWf-9x7GM
youtu.be/UjhWf-9x7GM
>youtu.be/UjhWf-9x7GM
youtu.be/UjhWf-9x7GM
>youtu.be/UjhWf-9x7GM
youtu.be/UjhWf-9x7GM
>youtu.be/UjhWf-9x7GM

Well, come and take them motherfucker!

If they're not related then you're not arguing one side of the issue or the other

Exactly. All guns should belong to the military, because that's what's necessary to a free state.

27-2=0

>Molon Labe

So what changed? What was the factor that made crime go up?

Just ban that. Load it up on boats and sink it in the ocean. Maybe take it to a pit and burn it all.

Your mom says being a weeabo is the reason she regrets you weren't a miscarriage you fucking piece of shit. Disgusting and pathetic scum

>Second amendment
>Bill of Rights
>late 1700s

Pretty sure most militias back then were orinarily composed of average joes and rag-tag farmers.

Plus, it's already common sense that it is necessary for the military to have access to guns. So that's not even an issue that needs to be addressed. So why would the Founding Fathers go out of their way to say that "militias" should have a right to bear arms? Because I know for a fact that there was never a point in history where lack of guns for the military = actual human rights issue that existed.

The militia is not the military.
The citizenry (specifically males between a certain age) are the militia, but the 14th Amendment of the Constitution extends that right to all legal citizens.

>notandargument.jpg

Vans should be banned anyway. They're useless and hazardous. Also, any mom with that many kids probably can't drive well anyway; she has spent too much time on her back to practice proper driving.

How do you take guns away from gun owners tho?

Through left-wing fascism, of course.

Send some soldiers to check everyone's houses for guns and gun down all of the owners that don't comply.

When you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns.

What's after that?
Knives because people use them to stab?
Rocks because people stone others to death?
Abortions because your mom didn't have one when she should have?

I chuckled.

If this bread was a bakery , you would be statistically and significantly more likely to be targeted by not only a random crazy fuck, but terrorists as well . I bet you won't wear that sign irl faggot.

Don't forget katanas in New Zealand as well

Oh yeah, well your mom fucked a bunch of niggers in the back of a Cadillac in exchange for a pack of cigarettes. She wouldn't have to do that if your dad would get a job....you mega faggot :)

you're right, only faggot cucks hate guns.

Although I am fine with people owning guns. One argument I hear and bothers the shit out of me is "Lol, do you think criminals are gonna listen to the law", yes but it is about making them more difficult to obtain. Like, there would be more murders if they made murder legal, no? You wouldn't be like "YEAH WELL, CRIMINALS AREN'T GONNA LISTEN, THEY ARE STILL GONNA KILL PEOPLE SO WE SHOULD JUST MAKE MURDER LEGAL"

Is that an AAC QD suppressor mount?

No, SilencerCo ASR for Specwar.

Ban liberalism under penalty of death, give us a white nation with no non whites ever to tread on its land and sure, you can take my fire arms.

No Jews either.

That is totally BADASS if it's true.

>/thread
Ok... sage... I guess...