Where were you when you heard Kurt died?

Where were you when you heard Kurt died?

I was in my room, playing GoldenEye on the Nintendo64 and making a mixtape featuring ONLY songs from Ween, Fishmans, and Talk Talk.

Just as I was about to pop the cassette out of the deck, I got a text on my beeper telling me that Kurt Cobain had died.

I smugly said to myself, "Ha ha, I'm glad that normie is dead. I guess he won't be playing at Lollapalooza this year!"

I left my house to return some videotapes, listening to my brand new mixtape.

Nice pasta but the Nintendo 64 didn't exist in 1994, you faggot.

I was eight or nine years old passively watching MTV in the living room. The old MTV news "woosh" broke through whatever was on at the time and Kurt Loder told me Kurt Gobang was dead.

>tfw old enough to remember the camera shots of the outside of his house being broadcast

I was a little sperm cell back then

Nice pasta but Brand New didn't exist in 1994, you faggot.

Out of all of the insane bullshit in this pasta, the Nintendo64 is the one thing you noticed?

Think it was about three years ago when some miserable fucker was talking about how music is shit these days and how it used to be good. Never heard of the guy before that.

masturbating to hole's celebrity skin in one earbud and smashing pumpkin's zero in the other. i started to breakdown in laughter before resuming activities

holy shit how old are you

i was sat at home drinking cocaine cola when cone ring

'hurt is die'

'no'

and you?????????????

I was on my morher's womb

Does anyone have some screenshots of the theory where Kurt became Rivers Cuomo?

That was obviously bait. What I find most surprising is Fishmans

>I was eight or nine years old
we may never know

The one where Kurt became Thom Yorke is better

whatever happened to the tourist, damsel in distress, fearless iranian from hell, and tripfag formerly known as anonymous

Knew the board was on its way out and left.

I'm sure some of them still post anonymously. As do I most of the time.

I was at a DDT Pro show in Tokyo enjoying a match between Danshoku Dino and HARASHIMA when my pager went off with an emergency message. I called my editor back on a Motorola startek mobile phone and he told me to get my ass home and write about Cobain's death. I bought a vhs copy of Samurai Pizza Cats on the way home and watched it while I wrote the article which you can still find on the archives of realmusicreviews.web

this

i feel like i know the person who wrote this

I was only 2, probably with my mom on our one couch,in our one room apartment.

I was fleeing from the scene realising that I was going to get away with staging his suicide.

I wasn't born yet
:^)

In utero.

What did he do, fall into a vat of acid?

But Nintendo 64 was only released in 96 and the dream pop Fishmans everyone jerks off to was only released that same year too. I don't believe you, I think you're lying

1. N64 and GoldenEye wasn't released
2. Fishmans and Talk Talk are meme bands no one in the 90s gave a shit about
3. You gave just let the mixtape make itself while you are playing a game, because you have to record the song in real time by by one.
4. You couldn't text on beepers
5. "Normie" was only popularized by /r9k/
6. Nirvana was never scheduled to play at Lollapalooza
7. "Return some videotapes" strikes me as an intentional American Psycho reference.

>2. Fishmans and Talk Talk are meme bands no one in the 90s gave a shit about
Excuse me but Talk Talk had a fantastic, popular album in the 80s called "It's My Life" and the post rock meme didn't happen until Laughing Stock in 90

Fishmans is awesome but your'e right no one gave a fuck about them until later

Beating my wife