Is it gay to shave your pubes?

Is it gay to shave your pubes?

yes

Not if you have pre-exisiting hygiene problems.

>is it gay to drive a car?

>sit back and hope equally retarded people will argue.

you should just leave.

completely, yes. keeping it clean/trimmed is nice for the girls.

A lion needs its mane.

Sure is junior high in this thread

i have only shaved my pubes 2 times
once when i was trying out a new electric razor (i deeply regretted it because it was autumn) and another night when i was drunk

Depends. Do you have sex with people of your same biological gender? Because that is really, really gay. Liberace gay.

Yes.
But you should at least trim.

no, not gay

nothing wrong with pruning the bushes to keep it presentable incase you have visitors over.

on the other hand, shaving all your pubes off is pretty questionable, but not "gay"

It's gay if you make eye contact with your best friend while getting caught by someone you both know touching balls together while you lovingly shave his pubes while he feverishly jerks you off

not at all.
just aesthetics
and better smell

A+
would read again

I'm a latex fetishist. I shave all my body hair and I get more pussy than any of you little kids so make of that what you will.

That is quite gay you are correct.

Is it gay if my boyfriend blows me, but I don't blow him?

Only if you're thinking about a man when you blow your load.

pics?

its gay to even touch your own dick or ass, thats why i dont even wipe

I've seen straight guys proudly do it because they said girls prefer it. I personally think it looks weird on straight or gay guys.

It is not gay. I have been doing it since I was 15 and in mid 30s now. I would always hear my boys complain that girls doing give them good blowjobs. I would ask if it's like a jungle and they say ya. I say there is your problem faggot. Girls have always loved sucking my cock and it's always shaved.

chicks dont like completely shaved because it looks weird but they also hate a big ole vinegar smelling bush. Get a beard trimmer and shave it on a one or two and chicks will happily blow you until you marry them

short pubes are itchy though, better to be completely smooth, feels awesome

Shave your balls and shaft smooth and clean with a bic Razer then buzz down the surrounding area with a trimmer.

You shave your pubes for good head... Whether its a mans head or a women's head is the question that you should be asking

i found the faggot

No. A male sucking a dick and enjoying it is gay, for example. Taking a cock up the ass whilst a dude plays with your balls is also gay, even if the dude has tits and makeup on, another example. Shaving your own fucking hair has nothing to with being gay no matter the hair.

You're very welcome.

"There is nothing like a shorn scrotum. It's breathtaking. I suggest you try"
-Doctor Evil

Shave your package completely at least once, then get your girl to give your junk a tongue path. I don't do that often, but whenever I do my fiance and I always love the blowjob afterwords. There's a surprising amount of difference between bare skin and hairy skin. Excellent change of pace.

i keked

I shave because I think it looks better and fantansize abou my gf loving my cock with her mouth, sucking it and licking my hard dick all over. She doesnt..ugh why am I with her?

He actually said that...!

Sauce me user