What do you think about Brazil?

What do you think about Brazil?
Are you interested in visiting Brazil?
If yes, what places and what would you like to do in Brazil?

I think there are a lot of da silvas killing da silvas.
Not interested in visiting.

Big asses, sure why not

I want to see iguazu falls.
I want to hand mine a giant emerald for my wife and make it out of the country alive.
I want to eat picuinho (I don't know the spelling) at a great BBQ place.
Maybe do some ayuhuasca with a Amazon shaman.

after seeing some of the vids on theync I think I will pass

dont be a gang bang nigger and you will be fine

go to brazil if you like ⭕

Seu fila da puta do caralho,vai te fuder rapaz

If u go to brazil dont forget your wallet

that's not brazil faggot

Went to Belem, aka trashy city right on equator. Super sketch, never felt safe, but met some of the nicest people and had mad good food. 7/10 would go back

Actually it is, there is "hope Fé" written on the door on the left. No other language then portuguese has this word.
Also, all the tourists go to the worst worst place on Brazil.
>i got robbed, demm monkeys

I visited São Paulo last month, but only for five days. It was really nice and safe.

I loved Avenida Paulista's mood on sunday (seems like every sunday is like that). Lots of people enjoying the walk, and free good music.

Japanese food was good, but Lanchonete's dishes were just regular.

I hope to travel there again and meet the cute cashier in Tunibra - Liberdade again before I die.

Is southern Brazil really Brazil. My friend say all of them are pure white people and the cities are really safe and clean.

Where can I go and hang out in German nazi enclaves?

Hu3zilian here

The spellings are "picanha" and "Iguaçu"

What is there to do in Belém? Should have come to Rio. Would be better of with things to do with the price being your wallet.

Quando a estrela não brilha, não adianta ser pai de família.

>People are great, but most can't speak shit in english.
>The girls generally have great bodies.
>Beaches are generally gorgeous.
>The nature is pretty amuzing and diverse.
>Food is top notch. Nothing like the other 2nd world cointries or the US, just real food.
>The climate mid year is good for foreigners, late in the year you'll probably have a heatstroke and die.
>If you come for the nature, don't go to Rio/São Paulo, there's almost no nature here excluding a few plots of protected forestry.

Brazil in a sentence.

I've heard São Paulo is safer nowadays, a couple of years back it was hell on earth to walk on Av. Paulista without getting mugged or some other shit. I'm glad you liked it.

They have wanted to part ways from Brazil for a long time now, but the government won't let go. They are majorly european with places where they speak german and other languages with portuguese as secondary language.

Porto Alegre

Search about "Associação Cultural e Esportiva Piratininga". May seem like an innocent club for old people in Faria Lima - SP, but shady things are happening there.

I googled Porto Alegre and one of the first things that comes up are stories about right wing protesters who shutdown a homosexual art exhibit. It's like the polar opposite of 2017 USA, thanks for the tip, Brazil bro!

Indeed. Brazil it's not too bad as everyone thinks.

I wish I could travel there. Dem young girls be looking good.
Idk where, rio?

São Paulo.

You're welcome, m8

I think just not having as many sjws as the US (for the moment at least) makes it a better place to be at.

Yes, Rio. The race mixing here was quite good. If you want european looking people, Porto Alegre. If you want something more US like, São Paulo.

Santa Catarina and Rio Grande do Sul. No nasty Rio type monkey Brazilians, just pure white.

Of course it is you idiot

we have our own little Germany, Blumenau

>this used to be Rio de Janeiro in 1950

The true is deeper than this picture...

During a travel to Rio last year a nice guy called Joåo helped me while I was searching for some good hookers. He told me to ask in the putceiros about a true baddie called Dilma but I never managed to find her unfortunately. Ended up drinking some capirinas and losing my money while passed out. 6/10 life experience imo.

You can get pure German girls in Porto Alegre for 100USD. Search this - acompanhante porto alegre loira

People in Rio are subhumans.

What a shit hole it is today.

If going to Rio avoid the capitol, country side specially the montains region is really amazing and underrated idk why.
São Paulo and Santa Catarina are amazing, I'm planning to move there this next year, I'm living in Rio and unless you live inside a high securtity condo you're done or one of the bandits.