Hey Anons!

Hey Anons!
Do you have anything that is making you anxious, feeling bad? Lets talk it out.

Maybe me or other user can help you and give you some tips

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZW0DfsCzfq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there's some discoloring in the grout between my shower tiles and i scrub and I scrub and I use every cleaning product known to man but it just wont go away and it's driving me insane

You have like OCD?

Have you tried lemon and cardbonated water?

I cant get a job because every time i have an interview lined up I get too anxiojs and dont show. Also madly depressed and quite suicidal because life is meaningless and i dont wanna do anything but drugs and masturbate.

I finally got the opportunity (and courage) to ask out this really, super 10/10 girl who works at the Walmart I shop at. I'm 38, and I thought she was 24 or so.
She said yes.
She's 19.
I'm literally twice her fucking age.
She doesn't look like a fucking head case, so I assumed she just didn't realize how old I was. Then anxiety set in for a solid 48 hours over what would happen when she found out or her family or friends.
I deleted her on FB and blocked her.
I dunno what I'm feeling now...

Your local home improvement store will have Dremel products, including the special grout cleaning attachment that basically removes a very small layer off the top of the exposed grout, leaving you with fresh, bright grout.

An hero nobody here will notice

Hi user.

Just chill, if you always get anxious about everything around you , you'll never get where you want to. I'm a very anxious guy. Recently i had a anxiety meltdown. My health went down: Fever, body pain, lack of concentration, etc.

Istarted taking everything with a grain of salt. Started just doing shit but not getting my mind too into it. I would get anxious by just thinking about the bus getting near the bus stop. (really stupid meaningless shit)

I got depression, hard depression. anxiety didn't helped, ya' know. Death is not a nice solution, I've tried to kill myself but at the end seconds before doing it i realize ther is a better path to everything.

>Go to you fucking interview!
>Present yourself to the interviewer
>If you don't get the job: give a fuck
>try again
>If you get the job: celebrate.

You will never accomplish something if you don't try and start having some courage to jump into the world and create your own opportunities.

You can do it user.

I broke up with my GF (long story) and now she apparently hasn't showed up to school for 3 days. I shouldn't care because she fucked me over but it's stressing the living fuck out of me.

Or an hero it's easier than trying

Feeling numb. Is it true? Is there such a thing or am I imagining it? I feel like a zombie.

What a nice thread

Do you have her number? Unblock her and if she asks just tell her that you deactivated/got postblocked.
If she asks why you deleted her just make up some shit, women are retarded. You could tell her that facebook thought she was a bot and automatically deleted her from your friendlist. Only if she asks though.

Man... I understand you. I'm 22 and I liked this girl which was 15. Her dad was a fucking cop.
I started having same anxiety: What about her dad? She's underage, what aboy society...

>I didn't give a flying fuck

If you had the courage to ask her out that means you were in the right path; if she said yes, THAT MEANS YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT fucking PATH!
she said yes so she finds you interesting, maybe sexy, or nice. She gave you an opportunity.
Even though you unfriended her do what said.

But give yourself a new opportunity. I believe opportunities are able to be created by ourselves.

So, go for it man! Impress her, be yourself, maybe she is the next Mrs. user. idk lol.

Just do it champ, you are going the right path.

I always has been a huge failure with girls, despite the fact I actually get some sex from some 7/10, I have never find the one but this changed 4 months ago

I meet this girl and things are going very well, there is only one problem, I meet her on tinder and i feel kid of bad for that
She's a little weird some times but generally things are going very well and I think that we can even try a relationship but I'm very insecure about that tinder thing
I don't know what to do man, I feel very comfortable with her than any other bitch I meet before

The past couple days my cat's behavior has really changed. I wonder if it's stress from rearranging the apartment a bit. She is way more vocal than usual and she doesn't want to be affectionate. She is still near me but she doesn't want her belly or back rubbed.

Thanks anons.

yeah, cats freak out when shit changes around the house. they dont like schedule changes, or big physical changes. they feel safest when they know their terrain well.

They'll seem interested and explore and run around, but they do get anxious as a result.

she should calm down given time. If she's prone to anxiety, consider getting something like feliway. it's a spray made of the shit that makes cats feel calmer and safer. you can get the spray bottle and spray it on new stuff in the house, or you can get the airborne diffuser and plug it into the wall for an ongoing effect.

it's expensive but it can do wonders, helped my cat a lot.

Chill bro. If she is depressed, she will get over it. Is not your fault to stop feeling things, shit happens.

Live your life. Sometimes you need to be kinda selfish. The world keeps turning aroung, he will not stop to wait for you. sooo... keep on walking.

Do you use drugs? If not, maybe is just fatigue

Op here (same as )

You are welcome buddy

I can't fucking sleep because of this girl and what she's doing to me. First she tells me she doesn't love me and that she just wants sex. I say that's fine with me. Then all she keeps talking about is how she wants to understand me and how she wants me to let her in.
And then she doesn't want to let me in because "we're not that kind of friends."
She's killing me Sup Forums. I'm so conflicted. On one hand, I do want to have an emotional connect with her but that's not what she wants and on the other hand she keeps talking like she wants an emotional connect. What the hell man. I'm quite literally losing sleep over this. This has never happened to me before. Please help

Fuck off

Cat owner here. It could be the apartment rearranging. Keep a close eye on her, and if further symptoms develop (not eating, any type of limping) take her to a vet.
However, please be aware, there is a huge rash of vets out there who view your fur friend as $$$, not as a patient to be healed. If you get a vet who wants to bulldoze you with test after test after test, tons of bloodwork, and only vague suggestions as to what may be going on...take her someplace else. Vets such as this can often make a cat's condition _worse_ by subjecting them to too much mental and system stress from a billion different test procedures all in the name of milking more money out of you.
Maybe give her something special to eat every night, starting tonight. Canned tuna (in water, not oil).

I worked my first code a couple days ago and can't stop thinking about it. We started compressions, got airway established, pads on, and drilled her. It was a total mess the fire crews and us weren't in synch. We never got rosc and transported her to the hospital where she would die 10 minutes later. How do I go about working a smoother code for next time?

Op here

>I use Tinder
>I met this nice girl
>had the best relationship in my life
>Because of shit we broke up
>Yeah there are crazy bitches on Tinder
>It's the internet, don't expect less
>keep up the good work with her
>If you feel happy and comfy with her then try to love her and get a nice relationship.

BTW you remind me a lot about me. Banging 6-7/10, using Tinder sometimes. but hey, just give a fuck, if it's good for you don't worry

>Maybe give her something special to eat every night, starting tonight
a changing diet can also induce stress, so careful with that

>also don't feed your cat too much tuna or they realise that all other catfood is trash and refuse to eat it

Shameful bump. Sorry. Need help

Smoking weed makes me feel like a doctor just said i got 1 hour left to live. Im addicted to smoking weed tho so ggwp

I gtg back to School in 1 hour with a completely new class. kinda anxious.

Fell for a girl over summer. She's gone now.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZW0DfsCzfq4

No. It's just called being realistic or logical. Because you don't have to feel anything towards anyone. You can secretly hate everyone but as long as you don't say shit who cares? Keep your feelings to your fucking self. No more problems user

That's horrible advice. Bottling up emotions is always a no no.

Let out your feelings to someone who wants to hear user. Feel things. Be open to feeling things. Give and receive

Somebody called me a faggot here.

Why is everyone on Sup Forums little bitches when it comes to females. It's so fucking annoying. Can't anyone on this site not have feelings for the opposite sex? Just fuck these hoes! Move on user. No female is worth the stress. People can switch up on you in a second. Why even bother caring?

Kek, true.
But basically just a treat every night until she seems to be calmed down again.

I have no people to interact with in real life. I am very awkward and bad with social skills so I have basically no friends. I am on college campus and stay in room and watch youtube or browse 4chans.

I know it is good to go out and talk to people and make friends, but I cannot do that because I cannot hold a conversation, or even start one, since I think I have aspergers or something. also I have no practice with holding conversations/interacting with others to go on. I probably will live the life of a hermit and kill myself within 15 years or so (would be today but cant do it to my parents yet. maybe will change later on but cant make peace with doing that to parents today).

C A L M D O W N S A N T A

Oh so making your problems other people's problems is? Also bottling up emotions can be good. For example I have the urge to hurt people all the time. Maybe i should just let that out. Let's see what happens

That's because you promised nudes of a 9/10 QT ex and didn't deliver.

>Earn so little for most of my life
>Always have problem spending money because of this
>Can't think of anything but how long it took me to make that money
>usually leave grocery stores empty handed because I got so anxious
>lost all my weight. Literally 5'10" and 120 pounds
>I earn 16 an hour now but cant do anything but save it to this day

You called me Santa, but I have no presents for you.

Finally a thread tonight where OP isn't a faggot.

Liberals exist

just being here with you is the best gift I could have hoped for babe

Exams im scard

You need to seek professional help for it user. You never know what tips you off. An argument with a person can just bring all those bottled emotions outside and you may erupt like a volcano doing things you may later regret

Op here buddy!

I had a Bipolar girlfriend once. It was a fucking disaster. One day she was all cute with me and on the next one she didn't want to talk to me.

When we were going out (before a relationship) I would make her so freaking happy, She'd never had someone like me before. Her birthday was awesime: both of us and friends in common just hanging out and talking, ya know... chill shit. Gave her presents made by myself: nice woodwork with her name on it, some origami and chocolates.

Month later of being a formal couple, Valentines came up, was a really beautiful day!

>She was my first kiss (18 y/o college freshman happy me)

2 months after that shit just went down.
She would regularly just said I didn't love her, or that she didnt wanted to be my girlfriend cause she would urt my feelings (cause she knew she had bipolar disorder)

I didn't give a fuck. Keep fighting, loving her, showing her (in her time of depression) that there was someone who cared for her.

Long story short:
>she dumped me
>she regret it 3 months later
>I tried again to be with her
>shit went good
>she had a bipolar crisis again
>she dumped me again
>I wasn't hurt, I understood her
>Kept giving her love
>she is still my best friend
>Love her as fuck
> :')

Maybe she is bipolar, maybe she doesn't know what she wants. Be careful user, your feelings may get a critical hit. try loving her, maybe you'll get the best year of your life. When she feels down then lift her up. Work it together, ya' know.

Be careful, it may turn a toxic relationship... so, keep heads up for that one. but go on and try it out. Just inbetween love, cuddles and feels... be ready to bail out of that ship.

Hope it helps

Call him a faggot too, stand up...

or just ignore him

writing /this/ took you 30 minutes? OP fuck you. your gwam is abolutely pathetic and you should stop using the internet. FUCK you

dub trips confirm, fuck OP

Op here

He has a point, sometimes you just have to give a fuck nad love yourself

dubs confirm, fuck OP

god damn OP, you must be a massive faggot

Eh true. But I'd rather keep it like that. It's like i know that if someone tries to hurt me I know I'll have the will to break their fingers ya know? It's like I'm completely down for like murdering anyone that tries to harm me.

Thanks user! trying to inject some positivity on Sup Forums by helping others

you stupid piece of human garbage. you keep saying
>give a fuck
when you mean
>don't give a fuck
Is english not your first language or are you just retarded? either way, kill yourself
-sincerely your secret admirer ;*

fucking moron. thinking you know ANYTHING to help anyone on here. fuck you. Probably some asshole narcisstic junkie who "totally has life figured out man" and wants to enlighten us poor souls. FUCK. OFF. CUNT. your are fucking nauseating and I sincerely hope you get cancer

lol xD

Fucking dubs

I don't see you getting any fancy digits faggot

been 10 minutes since OP last responded. OH BOY ONPY ANOTHER 20 TO GO

fucking cunt

just who the fuck do you think you are? giving out anecdotes from your life as if your life is fucking derserving/special enough, and to fucking get off in that shit. and wanting to chat with random autists in the first place. probably because you have no fucking friends so you go on this shithole for human interaction and you break an arm.jackinf yourself off about how much you have to teach all the unworthy ones. cunt. no one here cares about you, or your advice. kill yourself and I PROMISE no one will miss you. not even that mentally retarded cunt. fuck you

Actually I have a lot of problems

>Mom has no work
>Mom is sick and in cancer rehab
>Dad is an asshole
>Study a career nobody give a fuck but I'm passionate about
>I'm bassically poor
>Suffer anxiety and depression
>Every girl I've dated or liked has broken my heart
>My english grammar isn't perfect
>I will carry on a important surgery soon
>I live in a really shitty and violent country where life expentacy is kinda low
>got no job to help mom
>Maybe I'll be dead in 5 years from now

And here I am, helping random people on the internet because is nice to help when you can. Being positive when everything comes down around me.

I don't have my life solved, but step by step I'm building up my life while dealing with ups and downs.

you enjoy typing that all up? you think it was worth it? faggot you spent 30 minutes. i garuntee you that user isnt even still in this thread. your only 3 replies to your magnum opus of life lessons and knowledge are calling you out on being a faggot. take the hint. no one wants your retarded "advice", especially when you spend so damn long even typing them up. fyck you

Holy fuck, the butthurt edginess in this thread. You all sound like some feminist who was raped by some dude's fart.

O wow how heroic of you! what a fucking martyr! how noble! let me suck you dry!

fucking faggot I laugh at your pathetic, shit life. being nice to random people online is pointless and just a way so you can try and not feel so useless/unwanted. so you come on here and pretend to have answers to peoples problems just hoping for a fucking (You) that recognizes your existence as someone who MIGHT be worth something.

pro tip: you are worth NOTHING. This bullshit you're doing? fucking dumb and pointless, just trying to make yourself feel less useless and pathetic by hoping some autistic faggots will look up to you as the martyr and hero you clearly NEED to decieve yourself to view yourself as. fuck you. the world is a cold and uncaring place.

It doesn't matter if no one replies...
Or that user isn't here anymore.

Why spread hate like you if I can help someone or at least try?

Have a nice day or night full of hate and lonely anons. I'll keep helping on, even with my bad grammar. This world needs nice people.

I hit the nail on the head with that one? You gunna type out another long winder response? I got news for you: I won't be here to read it. This thread is on page 6 quickly going to get wiped. And you accomplished nothing. The majority of this thread has been you getting shit on and you deserve it. Enjoy your dying, abandoned, toxic thread and knowing no one gives a shit about you. welcome to the real world

watch out those edges boy. Need help? Your comment only exposes how lonely and useless YOU feel, and how much you categorize yourself as NOTHING cause maybe what you have concluded your life is, Try to love yourself, man

Just found out my mother has lung cancer and has a few months to live, now I have to find enough money to fly my wife, daughter and I to England to see her before she dies.

i recently underwent a pretty invasive surgery (open heart, pulmonic valve replacement) and recovery is gonna be another 6+ weeks. I want to go back to work but it could fuck with the wires in my sternum. I've fucked up and picked up a couple things heavier than 10 lbs like my doctor advised against. idk, my fiancé got mad at me today too. i've been stuck at home just playing breath of the wild and shooting the shit for the past 2 weeks and im afraid people are getting tired of me and my dumb uselessness

Bumping for awesome OP and nice thread.

damn you sound sad inside

i started to do art about 4 years ago and its kinda hard, i live the neet life and well it just feels weird

OP here
At some point I know what you feel. My mom had cancer too, really tough thing.

Hope you get the money needed to see her user. Do you have a job? maybe you can make some extra hours of work. I think the effort will at some point be worth it. Don't leave your mom without seeing youa last time and feeling you there, just voice saying her "I love you"

Go for it champ. Let love drive you and make you complete your goals. Mom is waiting.. you can do it.

thanks user. Good to see someone apreciates.

OP here

> I want to go back to work but it could fuck with the wires in my sternum
Chill user, don't do things that can ruin your physical integrity. Then you will not be able to go back to work for real

>my fiancé got mad at me today too
Love her man, just do that. Try to calmly chat about what is making her feel mad.

>im afraid people are getting tired of me and my dumb uselessness
Is normal, jus think about how useful you'll be when totally recuperated ;)

thanks

i mainly just needed to get this shit out

im only 20 years old and going through everything is short of a horror story
I appreciate it

No job, my wife has MS so we live on her disability and I cook, clean and take care of her and my daughter. We don't have any extra money but I will find a way. Thanks for the words of support.

OP here

You'll get used to it I think.
If doing art is what you love and even though is hard you got to get through it and succeed then keep it going on.

If it makes you happy, then keep it up. There is something good for you at the end of this experience.

OP here (again)

Why don't you try out luck in an online fund raising site? Maybe people online may help with money.

Maybe, I really have never been comfortable asking anyone for help but if that's what it takes to see her before it's to late. I am already thinking about how I could ever return for her funeral.

On monday I was at the hospital, doing some blood test and X-rays for my future surgery. This women comes up at the waiting room, she is trying not to cry. She told the people there that her 2 yo child needed to have a test done, but she needed 1,000 bucks ($60 basically). She was really poor as many people in my country are. But she got the money for the special cervical needle she needed for the matrix puncture the medics needed to do.

Sometimes we need to do things we never thought we would do to help the ones we love.

sorry to answer really late.

Errors happen user. Just keep getting better on sync with your team. Maybe that life was lost (maybe it wasn't your fault) just excel in your area and save lives. :) Yo can do it

Better late than never

Just be yourself user. You'll make new friends just the way you are.

OP here

Hi user, I really don't have that much experience with drug addiction but... try to help yourself. Only you got the power to save yourself. Get up and go out, find a rehab clinic. And stablish your own possible goals.

Nights Anons, gotta sleep. Thanks for the trust and experiences. Hope I've helped.

OP out.

the thought that some day everything is gonna be dark

OP here (got your message before turning off my PC)

Better focus those hope in that everything is gonna get better, and in that YOU will make things get better with effort, patience, hard work and time.

Hey OP. Original user here. Thanks for the answer. Appreciate it

Wow thought you were gone Bro! You are welcome!
and BTW, this are some SonReal - "Try" lyrics. Great song. Go hear it out:

"All my problems don't need no solving they just need time to unwind
And all my worries don't need no jury they just need Me to decide I'm a try I'm a try
I'm trying I'm trying I'm trying"

Just let those worries unwind by themselves

I recently noticed that I get high anxiety when I'm out in public, and especially when I'm in big crowd like packed movie theaters, county fairs, and stores. But my anxiety doesn't cause me to have fear or sweat, but rather anger and frustration toward people and strangers.

OP here

Have you tried to talk it out with a psychologist? Maybe is some repressed anger you have there.
When I'm in crowded places I tend to hate it because people is too loud or i tend to see bad behaviour from kids and even adults.

So i kind of understando you user

I've been looking into it, even from a young age I always had anger problems. But this has never been an issue till just now. I'm normally an outspoken funny person, now I'd rather just lock myself away and not be bothered by anyone.

pretty much
i do wonder what she's doing now

You dont have her number?

OP here

What if you just think about other things? Carry your mind's focus onto something else like having a great time and ignoring everyone.