Guys, what the hell is Trump doing working with fucking Schumer and Pelosi...

Guys, what the hell is Trump doing working with fucking Schumer and Pelosi? Theres talk that the wall will be substituted for DACA?

DACA - Useful, inexpensive, morally responsible
Wall - Useless, prohibitively expensive, morally insignificant

The things is that these RINOs aren't getting anything done.

Wait you didn't think he wasn't going to sell out the voters did you?
Are you new to America or just politics?

What's morally responsible is spicks not bringing their mini-spicks over and expecting them to be able to stay.

I bet your idol is Bill Maher

>the wall

Wait...you thought that was actually a thing? Are you fucking serious?

Based Gavin

Trump conned the GOP for a while... soon they caught on, now he is trying the to con the dems... but they hated him from the getgo.. Any Con that was for Trump will soon see this and realize he is the Scorpian and won't help him cross the river that is freedom from impeachment... Or one can hope.

Meh watched his show a couple times, was only semi funny. I just happen to have this rare ability called rational thought.

You know DACA only applies to minors brought over before the law was enacted right?

Screw impeachment
He might be up for 10 to 15
And he can't pardon himself cause he can only pardon himself from federal issues... Mueller has started lining things up with the NY DA
The cheeto is fucked

Youre retarded if you actually believe the Russia story...

Says the tard using a reused image?
Yah that's about right for a trumptard
You guys have no idea and the rest of the world is just laughing at you while he fucks you over

I know. My statement still stands. Fucking spicks hoping one day them and their mini-spicks will become legal.

It's gone beyond Russia into the scope of business dealings that drumpf warned him off of
It may not be true but the red scare is enough to make people lose faith in him and that's all I need.
There is a fake news system set up to spread fake but damning russia shit about trump that's getting plenty of hits

I bet youre from Europe.

Also, I didnt vote for him, so suck an egg.

Wrong