Why are autists so obsessed with swords?

Why are autists so obsessed with swords?

youtube.com/watch?v=P5oEKnIPQVI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g5QizRLIe4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wouldn't say he is autistic.
Probably a mid 20s man who doesn't have many friends and exaggerates almost everything.
Probably gets off at the though of stabbing someone to defend the honor of his mother.

I wouldn't call liking swords inherently "autistic". Believing you can rely on one for self defense is.

I'm more annoyed with the fact that everyone uses water bottles for testing. It's an awful test because anything mildly pointy and with an edge like a Walmart hatchet can destroy one.

we need to keep this going, he has some serious premium content!

Because they played a lot of video games or watched anime with characters that used swords. They think that they will be badass just like the characters in the story. Its like when all the media they consume is fantasy shit, they get a warped view of the world. Like the guys who talk to girls online and do stuff like "*notices your beauty from across the room. Walks over and introduces himself*" because they think it makes them sound cool when all it really does is make them sound completely retarded and cringy.

how you gonna study the blade but not go to the gym

How many swords you have? 69?

As a former autist who fond long an hard to be less fucking retarded, I can tell you that it's because it feels cool on an individual level to have some obscure and ultimately useless weapon, like a hipster liking a band nobody has heard of, "I'm just slightly good with this sword," made me feel superior to everyone else.

Because they are edgy.

How you gonna study the blade when we got guns?

youtu.be/g5QizRLIe4M

>beast mode engaged

swords are cheaper than guns?

>former autist
>former

As a former sufferer of down syndrome I don't understand this...

gotta watch it at 1.5 x speed. Fucking fantastic!!

If the twit cut himself, we'd be in YLYL territory.

Down Syndrome is a mix of mostly physiological symptoms combined with neurological that make it a shit stew for sufferers. Autism doesn't have any physical symptoms of its own. Yes, I am still an aspie, but unlike a lot of lower functioning people who simply don't have the comprehension necessary for real functionality, people with higher functioning autism can train themselves to recognize what's socially awkward in their behavior and stop it.

Actually I am more annoyed by the overuse of the term Autist on line and particularly at Sup Forums..

If you don't have a solid diagnosis by a professional? Your use of the word is STUPID.

Increase your vocabulary use more and better words.

this is one of the most autistic things you could say.

Get a load of this autist

Stfu nigger jew

I am surprised you both did not type kek or lulz?

But allow me to use an unoriginal Sup Forums phrase and invite you both to an hero.

Fuck off, you ebonic spewing nomad.

They use water bottles because their shitty Walmart katana can destroy one.

Does a machete count? If so, one.

as a former epileptic I cantletw85 4568 420 y84jteflnbsjfn
knfnjnasdlnf wr ldff
gg

sdf
ds
fvgsd
v
fsd

sd

autist detected

The blockchain one has payed off pretty well to anons who sold at $5,000.

if you gonna buy swords and take lessons then you could buy a gun.

but kids and sword fags probably think they're experienced enough to handle their cheap ass ''weapons''

Slide thread sage all fields

>>Everything I'm not interested in is a slide thread.

The "random" board really isn't the place for you.

In all fairness it doesn't take a genius to use a blade. People managed it pretty well for thousands of years without anything resembling and education by our standards. The point is for most of human history you weren't at risk of being outranged by an even bigger idiot with a rifle.

Nope.

Go ahead and do your homework billy.

>Those fucking twig arms
I don't get how these people can be so obsessed with being strong, yet refuse to put any effort what so ever into actually becoming strong.

It's kinda like those skinnhead brits full of tattos and piercings that all look like they'd snap in half by a light breeze.

>homework billy.
Names not Billy and I suspect I am older than you are.

Watch as two years later everybody will discover he's a troll and feel stupid.