When I dated her, it was terrific. It quickly turned to marriage, her living at my house I bought with my trust-fund...

When I dated her, it was terrific. It quickly turned to marriage, her living at my house I bought with my trust-fund. She was pretty.

I was told these stories about how attractive women marry attractive men. Then, while he stayed attractive, she blimped into an ugly sow. Boy was I wrong!

Later, she started to eat out more, instead of eating healthy. I sort a look like John Paul Tremblay, so high calorie meals have little to no effect, not with her. In the first year, she gained 75 lbs.

Next year, she's doubled her appetite, her looks faded away. She now weighs 270 lbs, the once hourglass figure changed into a gross droopy pear. Even if she lost the weight, she wouldn't look the same.

I've been with her for only two years and her figure is ruined. I don't even sex with here. A drug-addicted prostitute seems more appealing.

Due to her rapid weight gain, I've been going to Amsterdam brothels, telling her that it's just a company retreat, and since I kinda own the company, I can do that. There, I have sex with hookers that looked like how she did before.

TL;DR I'm not a bad person, I've just been screwed over. She won't look attractive to me again—judging by the pictures I've seen of people on the internet who lost that much weight. Divorce is too expensive. I have too much money to lose, so might as well carry on. Any advice/b/?

Other urls found in this thread:

apelac3.edublogs.org/files/2012/03/The-Fat-Girl-297rfhc.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

show pics of cow

Pics

Before and after plox

Pay for some expensive weight loss thing for her and then pay for plastic surgery.

Money will solve this problem.

At this point I think you've got a good thing going on, just try not to get caught.

>Divorce is expensive
>implying she won't when she finds out

learn to live with it as you have been doing.

get her in shape!

U fcking retard ruined ur own life

You're welcome, literature folk.
apelac3.edublogs.org/files/2012/03/The-Fat-Girl-297rfhc.pdf

enter her in next years county fair

Why no prenuptial, fag?

this, how can rich people be so dense?

It's normal; now that she reached the economic safety, she just do what she want. No more respect....

Piiiics!!!

Jesus christ that got a good laugh out of me.

They don't work, and you'll find out on many divorce case on television.

Come on OP. Before and after pics.

Xdddddd

Top zozzle

If this is true than you weren't man enough to keep her self esteem in check so she got too comfy/depressed and land whaled.

Make her feel like she has to work for your attention and point out things that dissatisfy you. Women need to be put in their place, they like it.

No one who isn't married will know this