Mexico is first wor

>Mexico is first wor....

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:List_of_U.S._states_by_HDI)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Subnational_entities_by_Human_Development_Index),
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

At least you have sun and colourful houses, user.

i dont think anyone considers mexico first world

This.

Mexico is based desu.
I worked as an engineer for 7 years in Monterrey. Good times. Might be going back next year.

Looks like America

They're falling apart

Sup Forums say it all the time. It broke my heart that time when I told them that it isn't

Looks pretty comfy. Like GTA.

Looks like somewhere in SoCal

Why does this remind me of California...?

Mexico is a nice place and I truly want more Mexicans in America and more Americans in Mexico at the same time. Perhaps we can be together one day speaking spanglish like true migos

CHI

CA

>I truly want more Mexicans in America

CA

I'm a Colombian-American actually

If you post pictures from the South of course it isn't. Northern Mexico is developed, subhuman chilangos.

It's a coast city that's sunny even in Winter.

Well, maybe it does look like it, but those buildings are obviously from some shithole, not California.

Thank you for your support my friend.

This unironically looks like the poor areas of California.

Just checked this place in google maps and it's in El Paso, Texas. Pretty cheeky OP :^)

Looks like Compton.

During the first part of the XX century we tried to build ours streets like you, so maybe that's why.

Yeah. The wide streets, strip malls, a bunch of boring businesses shaped like boxes with no decoration to make them look unique.

>EBT
>Meats
>Milk
>Cesar Chavez Avenue

This is 100% Los Angeles

We're bilinguals, you know.

looks like 40% of the neighborhoods in united states

Anywhere that Mexicans live IMMEDIATELY turns into complete garbage.

The address in the OP is in Los Angeles

Looks fine

Is that the US?

>aaay ese

Mexico is not 1st wo-

>OXXO
>Cinepolis
>Ensenada literally written on the floor
>US

wat

But el Paso is like 70% mexican

Don't try to make me feel better, I know that Mexico is not a first world country. But there are still nice cities here

que autista este wey

This is what I was thinking.

Tabasco looks comfy.

Tabasco, Chiapas , is It good? Or another cartel state?

The US Southwest is a Mexican colony basically

Contrary to what Sup Forums would tell you, there aren't many nice places in Mexico, but Tabasco is one of few that are bearable.

Where do you live? A good friend lived in Merida

All the pictures i dont see any trash on the street.

Automatically beat american ghettos any day.

Nobody said that.

god you guys are fucking retarded

I live in Monterrey, it's pretty shitty with unbearable weather, no nice places to visit, bad people and worse government.

Mexico's per capita GDP is only 9000 USD, so Imma go with the shithole assessment.,

>9000
Well, It is better than Romania anyways who cares about money when you are Happy?

But less than Poland. ;)

It's where they dump their criminals and other riffraff.

who was claiming mexico is first world

> USA is first wor...

Mexico really has bad customer service.

doesn't look bad

I checked and the Latin American cunt with the highest per capita GDP is Uruguay, but it's a mere 14,000 USD.

Wikipedia says that after the US, Chile has the highest GDP per capita of latinamerica

The difference between a city looking like absolute 3rd world trash is the amount of greenery

This looks exactly like san diego

Oh yeah, you're righ. It's just that the wikipedia page is using purchasing power parity

You think this infrastructure is bad? check out any street in Russia or Alabama

Indistinguishable from the poor beaner neighborhood next to me desu

we chicago now

Remember the Chilean posting Google Street View pics of shitholes in his cunt to dispel the notion that Chile is first world?

american neighborhoods pham, mexican ones at that.

not sure what he's trying to accomplish

>chile
>1st world

Besides some parts of Santiago is a tipical 3rd world nation

Chile and Argentina being developed is one of the funniest memes in imageboards.

Chile is better than your country

Looks like something out of Breaking Bad really. ThereĀ“s even a fucking mustang in the back

That literally looks like a Compton, California

why must every building in Mexico be bright af or have some sort of writing/painting on it? Looks really tacky.

This is true according to every single index, even inequality.
Fucking Brazil

>Compton
Cars don't have huge wheels.

I don't know who is more deluded, Brazilians (South Brazilian and Paulistas Sup Forumstards) or average North Mexicans. Probably North Mexicans though.

They are definitely more butthurt as you can see, that's for sure.

el chilangANO

Interesting fact: You know the Human Development Index ranking for countries? Most of the large or highly populated nations give rankings for their states or regions to show the sub-national difference in development and quality of life.
It's most useful for less developed countries like China, India or Russia, but even Japan, Canada and Mexico publish these regional rankings.

Guess which big federal country conspicuously doesn't have a HDI ranking for its constituent states? Yep, it's the US.
There is a bullshit ranking on Wiki based on the "American Human Development Index" by an institute called "Measure of America" (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:List_of_U.S._states_by_HDI) but the score is completely different and impossible to compare with HDI scores (The national HDI score for the US is 0.921, but AHDI scores are stuff like 4.65 for Texas)
So you can for example easily compare the provinces of Canada to the states of Mexico or any country (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Subnational_entities_by_Human_Development_Index), but you can't do that with US states. Even the UN lacks this data. I wonder why?

30% mexican, 20 % gringo, 50% central american. That's the future of northern Mexico

looks comfy tb h

desu all i see about chilangos is how you keep telling us how you're the best and northern mexico is shit...

and warm

it looks like america

Mexico is a badass country. Modern and advanced.

The shitty parts are no shittier than parts of the US.

The worst shit was that drug war though which is winding down?

lol those LA street signs