Sup Sup Forums poor college fag here looking to get by for another week...

Sup Sup Forums poor college fag here looking to get by for another week. How degrading is it to post PayPal and ask for money?

Get a job you degenerate

you can literally find any $10 an hour job for labor on craigslist. stop being a leech

Give it a try and find out....

I'm overloading credits and have a class that is essentially an unpaid internship 20 hours a week. All free time goes into studying, exercising, and lurking.

I'm in engineering and taking 18 credits, have a senior design project, and still mange to work 20-30 hours a week. grow up kid

put down the skateboard and stop smoking weed you degenerate old fuck

OP is a bernie voter confirmed

>time OP could be working a job to earn money is spent lurking

kys plox

nice dubs

OP here,
I'm not a cuck just poor
Eat shit I don't do either of those I just like Jay Leno

I work with a mexican lady who works two full time jobs 6 days a week, and OP complains that he doesn't have enough time to work. you are what's wrong with millienials.

why couldn't you be working now instead of being on here begging for money like a pleb?

Why do you brag that you have a job where you work with someone who has another one ontop of that? Doesn't that make your job shitty?

OP, create a kick starter and post it every night from tomorrow through Sunday.

Make it to fund your goal of breaking the world record for most sharpies ever shoved up a pooper in a single go.

Set the world record for sharpies in the pooper and I can almost guarantee a couple hundred bucks come your way.

Investors will want a training schedule, results, and mock attempts where you really stretch for the goal.

Nothing worth having ever came easy.

Dare to dream OP. Dare to dream.

i wanna know why jays got that skateboard fuck the original post.

anyone know what the fuck that image is about?

>in college working
>a cowerker who is 20 years older works more than me

good logic

this was to you, mongoloid

>this

OP post your fb and paypal i'll give you 30 shekels

Why would anyone actually post their Facebook on this website

it's happened before. keep lurking newfriend

Yeah but WHY on here of all places. That's desperation.

go back to plebbit