Dubs decides if I quit my $12 per hour janitor job I've held for three years

Dubs decides if I quit my $12 per hour janitor job I've held for three years

yes dad

Fuck off no one cares

Seems pretty stable. You probably shouldn't.

Shoot up the place and ammonia bomb the building

Quit your job you fat fuck

Don't do it boi

Quit

Do it

Quitting is good

It's true no one gives a fuck about your decision, but in this economy people would want that pay rate, if you're bored of it then fucking quit but keep in mind it won't be easy getting a new job that pays you the same. In present day America everywhere you apply there will be competition, my advise to you op is to keep holding it down even if you fucking hate it.

No

quit it

find another job first but yeah quit as soon as possible

back to work jose

It's a stable and honest job why would you quit?

Dude freedom is nowhere to be found. Slave to money or slave to your country. You have awesome tits... Now before you blow me off, you should be a stripper, they get good money and as long as you dont fuck for money you shouldnt get any disseases. Plus it helps build self confidense about your body when people actually WANT to see you. Think about it... Otherwise your only option is manipulation, extortion, betrayal, mistrust, paranoya, in everything that you do " OMG im gonna get fired if I dont go over my boss and take his job, I better fuck him to get him to submitt!!!"

Just think about it... Yeah people will look down on you but like my mom would tell me dude... " Untill the day that they(people judging you) Pay your bills, wipe your ass, feed you, and wash your clothes and make your bed, THEN they have the right to say how to run your life, until that day comes they can eat a reverend dick!"
And its true. Or shut the fuck up, get ready to starve a few days a week and get to school.
Or find a friend and sell drugs... Point is... LIFE IS LIKE A VIDEOGAME... if you stand still... your gonna lose and die... So MOVE DUDE do something ANYTHING just DO IT, Dont gather mold and moss on those titties! Just do it...
(Preferibly not crime)

Dont

Deliver pizza instead, easy to get hired and you'll make more money if you find a halfway decent area

quit

so close

rolling
fuck those tits are gross

Winrar

Quit, but after you've found a new job!

Apparently I'm the only one here who loves big nipples.

rolling for quit when you find something better, and sauce on tits

FUCK so close to quads

fuck this guy

got any more?

after you smear shit on the boss man's desk

Both dubs are people saying so close to someone else...

kek

Yes, it's time to pursue a career in custodial work instead. just yanking your pickle, don't quit jobs until you find a new one. Even if you need a break. Tell your old you need to start right away and tell your new job you need a couple of weeks to get things in order and be covered for. Take two weeks off to jerk off and become desperately bored before starting somewhere new.

quit and move on

Yes

OP is kill, hes gonna keep his shitty ass job, and we aint getting any more tits, dubs confirm this as truth

quit, but then have sex with someone in work on the last day

no

don't quit man. then you'd be no better than a filthy fucking nigger

roll

yes