Mom thread anyone?

Mom thread anyone?

I got a ring in here last night

anyone here?

bamp

Go home ted cruz

moar

bump

this is my fetish!!1 plz more like this!!

lol her foot is bigger than his head

continue... you cant start something then not finish it...

it says the end on the bottom right

They did though, you dumbass

Post Jab comics if you have them. Henrai is good too.

Are milf pictures acceptable?

I got a thing for blond haired women with big freckles tits.

What's the most risqué moment you have had with your mother?

Would like dommy mommy who strictly forbids junior playing with it so she can keep him nice and needy and have it alllll to herself

Being forced by mommy under the guise of teaching her boy in the best way possible is the best.

Anybody else got a thing for searching for milfs and matures women that resemble your mother? There is nothing better than when you cum in a chick imaging it being your mother.

Bump

Bitch got precancerous skin damage.

I didn't fuck my mom but I did shit with my friend and his family. Younger sister and brother included.

It's the twisted restriction and the ownership of "it", that "it"'s not there for junior's sake but for mommy's, that inflates my almonds.

It's not about that for me though. Idk care whatever defects can be pointed out. He face and chest resemble mom mothers, so I still like to imagine cumming all over her titties and she sucks me off.

Tell us what happened.

story time?

When I was 5 years old I was staying at my male cousin's house. I convinced him it would be a good idea to sky on his sister, but we wouldn't let her know we were there. Using the mirrored Galway I was able to see he naked with her legs spread. That was the first pussy I ever saw, and I mastuebated all that night by dry humping my matress while imaging I was filling up my little cousin.

This one is working hard for his mommy

x-men apocalypse was a bad ass movie. I want the poster too

Any impreg

I also used to wear really tight pants when I was home alone with my mom. I would jack off to the thought of cumming all over her pussy and belly, and walk into the living room where should sit with my extra hard post-cum boner and watch her face. She asked my dad to tell me I need bigger pants, but I saw the look she had in her eyes when she saw th outline of my cock. My mom basically looks like the picture with freckles and red/blonde hair. She is a bombshell.

Yeah, that is a much better way to put it. I like that I am her little boy and that what mommy wants, mommy gets. I dream a lot about my mom confessing she hasn't slep with my dad in years and she has been craving my cock from a distance, and she is coming to her little boy to make her proud and feel happy again.

>4th grade
>Make a new friend named T
>Spend the night at his house a few weeks into the school year
>He convinces me to shower with him
>Acted like it was normal and i didn't want to seem weird
>End up getting a sloppy handy
>He convinces me to do more devious shit under the guise of "its normal"
>Not long into that his dad walks in on us
>T probably told him what we were doing
>tl;dr end up playing with his dads cock after he sucks me off
>Turns out T's dad was abusing all three of them
>Join their fucked up family activities until the summer after 6th grade

I would love to get a secret cell phone and send my mother pictures of my dick and professing how much I would love to see her lips wrapped around it with my cum on her face.

Did you ever get with anyone besides T and his dad? How do you feel about the experience? Even get with anyone else I his family?

I was involved with his younger sister (2 years younger) and younger brother (4 years younger) as well. His mom was never around. Not sure why. And it feels fucked up now.

Anyone have experience with friends mom's? I once got really high and it was one of my first times. I got super horny and imagined my friends huge asses mom sitting on my face and sucking my cock, and riding me until she let me cum on her big floppy tits. I made noise early when she got up and started rubbing my morning wood in front of her pretending to be semi conscious. I pulled out my cock and caught her eyes light up as I stroked my dick for her. I kept going as long as she watched me stroke it to her. She went upstairs and I came literal buckets. We never spoke I log it after though. She probably thought I was a creep.

I could imagine. Does it make sex hard for you or traumatic? I know it's not your own family, but you might as well have been. Have you talked to the other kids involved about it?

*there

I haven't done anything sexual since. I haven't talked to them. I assume they got taken away. I've only talked about it in therapy.

So is sex itself traumatic for you after being forced to learn early? I'm sorry to hear that's the case and that happened to you at all. It's super messed up and I hope one day you get to finally enjoy sex for the wonderful, amazing act it is with whomever you choose.

bump

Bump

Fuck no. Total bonerkill. My mother deserves to be 6' under

This is a conceptual fetish, not a reality one

Things that never happened - the post

I've heard therapy does eventually work for congenital liars

Buzzkill the post. If you don't want to be here then just leave, but if you contributed this would be much more fun.

Any more like this? Her being uninterested made me rock hard instantly.

I make my GF do this for me and it's one of the best things I've ever experienced.

Cuddling handjobs are way underrated.

She even will cover my head and let me suckle while she does it like I'm breast feeding.

how sweet!
I used to have an "auntie" who would give me punishment handjobs and then cuddle with me afterward. She wouldn't let me call her that though.

Like she was actually related to you?

Unfortunately, no, just play.

Oh. Either way that's sexy as fuck.

can someone please post the one where the mom helps the son with his "bedwetting" problem

see

whoops completly missed it thank you

True, that.
>tfw the smell of liniment still gives me a chub

Bump

Bump for pictures.

Bamp