> one day she's sitting in my lap, notice she smells like her room
> start sniffing her, smells good
> smells really fucking good
> realize it's her crotch
> wtf
> dick gets diamond hard
> wtf!!
> start trying to smell her more, ask her to stand up
> my heart is beating out of my chest, try to secretly stick my nose at her ass/crotch
> fucking smells divine
> she's sits back down in my lap right on my diamond, shes watching tv and doesn't seem to care
>she must feel it, no way she can't
> double wtf
> get awkward feelings, start thinking of doing sick shit
> tell her to go clean her room to get her away from me
> she argues, I jokingly tickler her and say she better go
> she wiggles around on my dick, shes laughing and bucking around
> holy fuck, is she doing it on purpose? she must be!
> autism kicks in
> I run my hand down to her crotch and give it a quick tickle for 2-3 seconds
>
> suddenly she stops everything, sits up straight and snaps her legs together
> I tickle her some more on her side but she's just staring out into space silently and not moving
> everything feels super awkward
> she gets up and walks quickly to her room without ever looking back or saying a word
> dick deflates instantly, elephant on my chest, heart exploding, throw up a little in my mouth

That was three days ago. I think she's said one sentence to me since. Thinking of an hero if she tells her mom.

Why the fuck did I do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_vRysBZk6iQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XeDM1ZjMK50
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lack of self control I guess.

Sounds like you dun goofd

Kek

May as well go all in now OP. Sprinkle some skeep aid in her drink...sniff and taste her young pussy while jakcing off...proceed to slip just the head of dick nestled between her hairless pussy lips. Orgasm harder than you ever have before because teen puss.

My serious advice for you is to leave, take only what you need, leave the rest with them and just disappear. You are clearly no good for that family and will only cause irreparable damage to your daughter.

Look at it this way. Isn't it hot knowing that she may know how dirty you were but Isn't telling her mom? Strong chance she isn't talking toy you yet because she actually liked it but is afraid to show it. I guarantee you if you become alpha and act as if nothing wrong happened, she will find a way to recreate the pussy tickle scenario. She's hitting puberty. She wants more.

I like these. Any other anons got greentext stories like OP's?

Btw OP, you fucked up doing that.

Wow that was hard to read all the way through. Holy shit.

Find a rusty can opener and perform a manual sex change surgery with no anasthesia, then you can't hurt your own daughter ever again you fucking god damn waste of human skin cells.

Holy fucking shit.

>implying damning the daughter to a life of having a single mother isn't way more damaging

Both of these clowns are amateurs at enjoying yoing barely teen pussy. Ignore their beta cuck responses.

I went through a similar thing with my 12 year-old. Almost got the cops called on me, but she lies and exaggerates all the time, so everyone thaught she was nuts. The relationship with her seems to be back to normal. I still don't think she thinks it was a "misunderstanding," or an accident.

Seriously? Pedo dad or single mom, I think single mom is a better option you fucking tool. Listen to yourself mongoloid.

An hero for the sake of your soul

you sick fuck op

You might be OK. My wife does a lot of work with CPS. You have to do worse than that to get prosecuted. They might ask you a few questions, if it ever comes to them, however.

story?

Anything else, you'd like to add, OP? What are you more afraid of? The consequences the effect you (i.e. federal prison), or your daughter (she's ravaged by the thought that she was molested)?

dude, just kill your daughter so she doesnt tell

Is that the stench coming from my 12 year-old's room? Hope her puss smells better than that

don't cut yourself with that edge

if it ever comes to it -

youtube.com/watch?v=_vRysBZk6iQ

This faggot is clearly just afraid of the consequences

For the love of God!!!-if anyone comes to talk to you, like a cop or CPS don't say a word. Get a real good lawyer and tell them to talk to him.

or you could just play it off and say "dude, i didnt even know i got That high..i stopped as soon as i did "
or
blame her and say she moved around too much and you Almost touched it..

this, you need to redeem this situation OP

>happy married
>no sex in three years
Bait harder dude

OP RIGHT NOW

>youtube.com/watch?v=XeDM1ZjMK50

You would be surprised at how many people don't do this. Think they can talk their way out of it, but I wouldn't take that chance.

because of psyops

OP YOU HAVE BEEN TRACKED AND YOUR IP SENT TO THE AUTHORITIES.
IT'S OVER, FOR YOU.

I think you taught her an important lesson about, OP. Never trust any man. They all just want to fuck you.

>I am dog, I can type things

Maybe feminists were right

post picture of her right now Op,fucking do it
DO IT

Literally the perfect age to start fucking them, just do it OP.

>be meemee
>alarm doesn't go off cuz I don't have one
>wake up at 5:00 in the afternoon
>take a big swig of my Code Red that was waiting for me next to my mattress
>tfw not Dew but pee but don't care
>mummy should be getting home from work soon, and that ho better have my goodies
>start rocking myself back and forth to gain momentum for transition to legs
>I can hear my jugs sloshing
>heave my body upright and my knees begin to give out
>thinking about tendies gives me the strength of 10 men and I immediately stabalize
>decide to use bathroom this time to peepee, but use the sink cuz toilet has been clogged for a month
>start to feel a log emerging while going weewee in sinkee
>it’s a medium sized log that stays in between my bum bum
>time to go on journey to kitchen where mummy will present tendies
>lay on tummy to flop down stairs
>*garage door opening*
>get a surge of adrenaline cuz mummy stopped at grocery to buy you-know-what
>mummy opens basement door, and I see she doesn’t have any bags in hand
>immediately become filled with a rage which causes a blast of diarrhea
>diarrhea propels my 400 pound body down basement stairs
>mummy dies instantly from the impact
>tfw no tendies

kys

I could never like that show.

Ok, but why is your daughters pussy so pungent?

Horribly written.
0/10

>this

>ok this is my story
>pounds of cocaine coursing through me I decide to go to my daughters room
>I open the door to discover her naked on the bed masturbating
>something in me that day made me want to fuck her (maybe the cocaine)
>alphamodeengage.png
>plan instantly pops into my head
>enter room where she is quickly trying to cover herself
>doped up on coke i run up to her and savagely begin to rape her
>once it was over cum was splattered all over her face
>practically felt like heaven
>her face was that of pure shock as i finished in under 30 secs
>i ran out understanding now what i did
>likely getting arrested until i realize i should read
>every first letter of each line

>mfw

Yeah, I guess I should have sent it to my editor

Hey it's me your editor, I quit. That shit sucked monkey balls.

>faggot doesn't know what a pedo is.

>Those

was going to do pedo but i wanted to write more so i did pedophile or your saying something else and im retarded idk

I suppose it takes a special kind of moron to make a good GBP greentext. I haven't discovered the magic formula.

Haha. Hope ya get in trouble ya fucking pedo kid diddling fuck face.

11 is hebephile friendo, get your terms straight.

Moron, what did you think it was going to be like a fucking loli hentai manga? This actually made my stomach turn and cringe.

>It's me, Green text, don't use me or my son again. Your story sucked chink moots balls.

Yet another moron that doesn't know what Pedo means.

Not necessarily, get your facts straight

Truthfully that's what you get for being a sick fucking pedo....not only that but your own fucking daughter. The one person your supposed to protect. Than again, this is fake and bait and your a faggot so you can't possibly have kids!

Yet another moron defending child rapists. Fuck off.

Kill yourself before an angry mob gets together and rapes you with a pitchfork

ok i got you both i was wrong i thought pedophile was like 14 and under whole classifications for this shit

This!

>A hebephile is a person who is primarily attracted to adolescents, or children who have at least started puberty and have signs of adult sexual maturation, but are still young and developing both mentally and physically. Generally, this means teenagers and preteens between 11 and 14 years old.

Shut up fag.

Reading this hoping its fake
if not take out a life insurance policy and wrap your car around a fucking tree because that is the only way you will be of any value to your family or anyone else for that matter

That!

this
op is a pathetic cuck

just kill yourself already op. obvious you have nothing going for you in life. your wife wont fuck you and your daughter hates you, just end it all

this is the best fucking choice

Tell me where you live OP, I'll come by and kill you nice and quick so you don't have to suffer knowing what a piece of shit you are.

I got a .45 hollowpoint with your name on it. One shot to the back of the skull and its all over.

No one has to be hurt by you. By the way, I'm not disgusted because you have urges. Some people have fucked up urges, but most have the decency to control them. You do not, and that makes you a monster. Monsters get put down.

This is not a joke. Tell me where you live and when you will be standing in your front yard waiting for me to show up and put one between your eyes.

>Generally, this means teenagers and preteens between 11 and 14 years old.
Key word: generally

If someone has a primary attraction to prepubescents up to age ELEVEN, they can be considered a pedophile.

Shut up, fag

kys, girls are made to be fucked, once their pheremones start kicking in they're ready for cock.

>Hebenofags
making up another word for being a pedo doesn't magically make it any better you fucking autist.

She's not gonna tell her mum and she ain't gonna tell her friends. But she is going to remember that for years and you fucked up with her.

>literally ignoring the definition.

kys

>kys, girls are made to be fucked, once their pheremones start kicking in they're ready for cock.
Once a pizza starts giving off a pizza smell in the oven its ready to eat.
So go ahead and shove your head in the oven you faggot

Lol. Ya. You're really that much of a hard ass and so gonna do that to him. Internet tuff guy.

It happens more often than you apparently think, sadly. Speaking from experience.
Though three straight years is indeed a bit much, OP is probably getting cucked

>Using a dictionary definition to excuse you piss poor behavior
You are literally no better than a feminist

i hope op already blew his fucking brains out over the guilt of this

>Making up a legitimate word

kys

>Hard ass
Not really, its no different than putting a hole in a target. I'm not expecting him to fight back.
I'm expecting to do a service.
Also if I don't know him and most likely he lives in a different state the police will never catch me.

lololol, you're so smart.

>Literally ignoring the definition of pedophilia while solely focusing on hebephilia.

You're not too bright, huh?

so before this whole pedo vs hebe debate went on i was going to ask how my greentext was trying to get better you know best LULs come from successful baits

You clearly aren't.

lol my sides. ur fucked.

wow

Pedo-muslim-sympathiser!

Here, let me spoonfeed little babby:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia

>Happily married, but haven't fucked in almost three years
>Happily married
>Haven't fucked in three years
>three years
HOW?!
Jeesus fucking christ on rollerskates, in three years a fucking mattress with a hole in it would look appealing.
Why aren't you fucking your wife?

Dont say shit, dont admit to shit, and if all hell breaks loose, get an attorney.

Deny deny deny.

The moment you admit, even if lying will never be as bad as having an admission once from you.

This is fake.
Right user?
user?

Just wait until tonight shell come and creep into your bed, at least if my doujins are true

Convert to Islam, say its your culture
anyone who criticizes you is a racist.

There are literally years of greentexts to read, do some research.

i do my research this was not what i was looking for can i just have a ?/10 to stave my curiosity

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia
The first sentence literally proves you wrong, are you a moron? Let me answer that for you, you are.

you lost control of your self man how horrible your own flesh and blood to man. Just do the world a favor and An Hero tonight. Make it news worthy.

Don't do it again, Op. Ask for FOR GIVE NESS and get a hobby.

Only choice is to kill slef