Is he our boy or not?

Is he our boy or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AdnqGZkwVkM&t=41s
nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/
dailystormer.com/transplant-organs-do-not-exist-for-race-mixed-persons/
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
amren.com/news/2006/06/scientists_stud/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
jbhe.com/latest/index012209_p.html
amren.com/news/2008/08/race_and_psycho/
ronunz.org/2013/07/20/race-and-crime-in-america/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_income
worldatlas.com/articles/the-most-dangerous-states-in-the-u-s.html
www1.udel.edu/soc/faculty/parker/SOCI836_S08_files/Landetal_AJS90.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
betanews.com/2017/09/11/pewdiepie-racism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He and Vinesauce Joel are the only non-cucked swedes

nope, hes in it for shekels and just milking the meme, he is a fucking swede for fak sakes

he denounced white nationalism in front of 53 million people

only if youre a faggot

joel is cucked too, when the terrorist attacks in sweden happened a couple months ago, his only response was "the world is such a mean place :-(, that's why i play videogames". i still love him, but he's a cuck.

no, he's a piece of shit

that doesn't mean hes a cuck. cucks are the fags that let nigs, mexicans, and stron independent wyomen tell them how to act and what to say.

He said nigger. He's so AWESOME. Nah, he's still an annoying twat. Sorry.

youtube.com/watch?v=AdnqGZkwVkM&t=41s

Changing the definition of cuck, are we? You know what cuck means, no matter how you try to change the word, /polfag.

Either that or he was afraid of being arrested for hate speech. I'm, like, 90% sure that if you bitch about the problems the migrants cause, then the Swedish government will fuck you harder than a refugee fucks a swedish woman. In any case, he seems less cucked than the average Swede

he said niggerrrrrrrrrrrrrr, who cares

this guy is the definiton of cringe

he said it because he was told by those you cuck

Pewdiepie did nothing wrong. If you are going to get offended at some1 saying NIGGER then you need to stop being a victim and take some control of your life.

Yes. He's our boy cause he says nigger when he's triggered. Please.

those lovable urban youths...

I think more disturbing than him yelling it, he immediately realizes he's wrong and apolgizises says he doesn't mean it, whatever. Then goes but what an asshole. So he obviously meant it in a derogatory term. His mind processes asshole and nigger as the same....

Nope. He is a closet racist that got super famous because he did autistic things on youtube. Sure, he can say he denounces white nationalism all he wants, but my brother has been good friends with Felix since 2008, and he's told me Felix is actually an unabashed racist in his private life. I've witnessed it a few times over the years when I'd hang out with them. He tried to keep it in, but ended up going off about how black people are genetically useless, and are a drain on the economy of whatever country the inhabit. I've heard him use the word nigger, coon, spade, and jiggaboo on more than one occasion. So no, he shouldn't be anyone's "boy", and frankly I'd wish this racist autist would disappear entirely.

Someone shop in the Wahabi salute pls

he certainly is muh boi!

Racism: the recognizing of the inherent differences among the various human racial groups which determine cultural or individual achievement

The word racist was made (in to a bad thing) by internationalist globalist jewish commies in order to destabilized a existing nation.

They do this to take over the means of production and gain control over the assets of set nation whilst being foreigners themselves.

In Charles Malato’s Philosophie de l’Anarchie (1897) we find both raciste and racisme:
No doubt that before arriving at complete internationalism, there will be a stage which will be racism;
but it must be hoped that the layover will not be too long, that it will be rapidly surpassed. Communism, which appears that it must inevitably be regulated at the beginning of its functioning,
especially in regard to international trade, will bring about the establishment of racist federations (Latin, Slavic, Germanic, etc.). Anarchy — which we can glimpse at the end of two or three generations when,
as a result of the development of production, any regulations will have become superfluous — will bring the end of racism and the advent of a humanity without borders.
nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/

when the dubs lie... dont go on Sup Forums and try and make people feel bad about saying nigger, thats for tumblr autist

he does not even live in sweden any more
yes, thats why he should be our boi
a good and fine racist

You probably don't want to get too political on a livestream. I can't blame Joel for passing it quickly with a joke.

he's one of us

>2017
>Being racist
lol. Maybe the degenerate DNA in your family will be gone in a couple generations but personally, and for most of the world, race doesn't matter.

dont take it so hard lefty
someday you will find a negro apeman
and I am pretty sure he will fuck you in your ass for a few bananas
>degenerate DNA in your family
niggers are inbreds, not white people

I wonder who is behind this post...

Maybe being a 6'6 white male I don't feel inferior to blacks like all you small cucks.

Primitive technology is an awesome channel
Shame fucks like you keep commenting that he's outdooing all africans
Taking everything to a racial place because you suck at life despite being handed everything

>race doesn't matter.
You are going to need a bigger boat

msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/

dailystormer.com/transplant-organs-do-not-exist-for-race-mixed-persons/
The unspoken problems of race mixing.

IQ of offspring shifts towards the average for the race.
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Certain genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
amren.com/news/2006/06/scientists_stud/

Environment accounts for little or none of the USA racial IQ gap:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

In academic standardized testing , the wealthiest Black children underperform all but the poorest White children and just barely outperform even them.
jbhe.com/latest/index012209_p.html

Even when IQ is controlled for, Blacks display higher measurements of psychopathic personality than Whites:

amren.com/news/2008/08/race_and_psycho/

Violent crime correlates more tightly with race than with wealth or population density:
ronunz.org/2013/07/20/race-and-crime-in-america/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_income
worldatlas.com/articles/the-most-dangerous-states-in-the-u-s.html

Race is also more tightly correlated to homicide rate
www1.udel.edu/soc/faculty/parker/SOCI836_S08_files/Landetal_AJS90.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

I'm almost a foot shorter than you and I don't suffer from that in the slightest.
People saying this race or that race is superior are fucking idiots.
Individuals create bloodlines
feelsgoodman

racism is boring and mainstream now Sup Forums isn't right wing, it's chaos.

first of all, samefagging

>Uh boy what to do now?
>better act like a whitey
>that will show em

Calm down white knight. Should of clarified racism doesn't matter. It's irrelevant in the world if you let it be. Obviously GENETICALLY people are different. That shouldn't be fucking groundbreaking news here. Also, take all your statistics out of here. You can skew statistics to however outcome you're looking for. It's all about interrupting the data.

>I'm a sad fuck that can't compete.
>losing an evolutionary war because you suck.
tfw nogf

Shut up, cuck.

he's my boyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ITT:
Sup Forums heard there's a thread they can turn into a race mixing debate and the Jews try to manipulate opinions

Is this ... No .

>It's irrelevant in the world if you let it be.
you fucking jew

then get out you jew

He's a gigantic faggot who's made millions screaming into a mic and making over expressive faces for children's entertainment......so I dunno.

THIS

no because he always apologize and his videos are shit

because he'll have his videos demonetized twice as much. It's all about the shekels in this world

No. He apologized for saying nigger like a complete faggot. I actually hate him more now.

and u think he needs money? LOL

who the fuck is vinesauce joel?

This is why no one likes a filthy shit skin

you think he doesn't want MORE money?

what more money? only if ads were like before then yes but now they already make as much money as an entire indian family, this is why many utubers now have patreon, as far as i know he doesnt

Don't be niggers.

He obviously did it on purpose to have more people lurking his streams.

On the other hand he could do anything to get attention but he did that so he is indeed /ourguy/

i deff dont watch his content
but its cool to see him standing up

You're not taking into account the lack of resources, the education and information advantage, or anything. It's not a real argument.

He's cool but his voice is so annoying

Yep, this guy 2020
Got my vote

because he said nigger? no who cares he's still fucking cringe

>google is better than billions of dollars in foreign aid
>hundreds of thousands of years of experience and millions of people's ideas pale in comparison to a book written by a white person on basic survival shit

He is making some real cash from donations on his livestream

>lack of Resources
how retarded can someone get?
they have a fuckton of resources you mongoloid, why the fuck do you think we colonized those inbreds?
>lack of education and information advantage
do you think some aliens educated us? we INVENTED everything on our own.
nobody taught us anything

i hated him but i think slowly yes he is

He's now against the new right, plus too dumb to inform himself. Since that day, not anymore.

>jewtube stars
>says nigger
>jewtube does nothing

yes goyim. he is your guy. please subscribe to youtube goyim

yeah cos creating a macro in paint and posting it on the internets is science, stupid fkn faggot

>hates niggers
>millionaire
>qt italian gf
>plays games for a living
>sjws and msm hate him
What's not to like?

/thread

>what's not to like?

I'd do a lot stupider shit than that if it means living the life he lives, and anyone here would too. He might make garbage content, but he's laughing all the way to the bank.

>when literally everything you say and think is regurgitating what zionist media pushes on you

seriously though, think things through. you sound retarded

>rationalizing faggotry

I bet you'd get an ass full of aids to live his life faggot. go kill yourself now

Closet fag detected. Project much?

I don't personally like him but who gives a flying fuck if he said nigger, bunch of niggers crying about it.

the irony

>he hates fags so he must be a fag

wow your logic is flawless

I must be a nigger too

There's hating fags and then there's angrily accusing random people in a normal conversation. The lady doth protest too much.

betanews.com/2017/09/11/pewdiepie-racism/
What a bunch of whiny niggers.
Also good luck on that DMCA takedown, bitch ass nigger.

>shit tier arguing and damage control

you should put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger

Kek.
I will find Jessica Jaglois and I will breed her brains out.

lmao.
all you have is excuses.
your "counterargument" is total shit.

>damage control
Nigger nobody here fucking cares about this, what the fuck are you talking about. Did you go from your meds again?

>Is he our boy or not?

What do you mean by this? Whether he shares the same views with Sup Forums kids or not? Of course he doesn't lol. Sup Forums is a gutter of the Internet. All trash end up there. I mean Pewd isnT the brightest person over there, but he isn't as dumb as the average Sup Forumsak.