Why are niggers mad about U.S. slavery? U.S. Slavery is the best thing that ever happened to those African niggers

Why are niggers mad about U.S. slavery? U.S. Slavery is the best thing that ever happened to those African niggers.

I agree

They just want reepuratiownz

Why and why was slavery the best thing that ever happened to them? Elaborate

*How and why

Did you even look at the picture?

People who are legitimately from Africa are starving to death on a daily basis.

At least in the US and some other civilized countries, they have a better quality of life.

If it weren't for slavery, they'd still be living like savages in Africa, starving to death, catching Ebola and fleeing from warlords.

Look at the current state of modern day Africa, its fucked. Had it not been for niggers' ancestors being inslaved they'd still be in the shithole that is Africa. In America niggers make money and have chicken on the table and they can afford to donk their niggermobiles. They're privileged despite what the brats want you to think. They have this complex that they're oppressed because of slavery happening 200 fucking years ago. That's what they go to when a thug robs a store or pulls a gun and gets shot by a cop. It's all an excuse for them to chimp out and play victim

> believing the current state of Africa has nothing to do with the outside world
> believing anything in this thread

elaborate

please paint me a picture of africa before white oppression.

then look at OP again.

do respond! i'm ever so eager to be educated.

You're full of shit. Nothing has happened in africa that hasn't happened to china in the last 200 years.

That goes for the ones here as well. Black settle to the bottom because that's where they belong.

The british empire made slaves of, and had over 50% of the chinese population addicted to opium. What's Africa's fucking excuse?

i feel like we've been trolled

He's referring to Muslim slave trade.
>mostly sex slaves (2women:1men)
>most males emasculated (full snip)
>90% death rate in transportation
>any children born to slaves are killed

Sometimes, Muslims do it right.

fine. but i asked for a picture of pristine, all black africa.

would that be a better life than modern day america?

also just to be clear. i'm talking original way of life. pre monotheistic religions

Me too! Fucking ungrateful niggas!

After finished slavery shouldda deport them all back to africa! Just put them onto the ships and get them off from Americas coasts! And nothing else matters!

>reepuratiownz
reparations. Fixed.

>what's imperialism

You're lazy nigga, i guess.

don't fix what ain't broken

Just because things turned out better for one group of people over another, doesn't make what happened to that group, slavery in this case, any less horrible.
Now I'm not in support of these reparations that many of this generation are calling out for, but there are some extremes here that are a little too far imo.