Celebs again

celebs again

She's not a celebrity. Celebrities do things of value. She's a temporary famous person. Big difference.

More Barbara P's ass and feet for my morning wood? Also post Kate

Did they fucking photoshop her snatch out? What the fuck?

it's too early for this shit

I want to be Nigri's cuck so bad :(

More

I dont want to love VJ anymore

>it's too early for this shit

You aren't Danny Glover in the 80s, so that line isn't cool when you say it.

Thanks please go on with all BP ass and feet you have
Stroking

yeah that's not what he said

>Yeah
>that's not

Pick one

the stupidity never ends

>Celebrity's do things of value

No.

Got some Bella

why are you so angry?

underrated, no one ever posts her.

More

never even heard of her

Hnnng post more then

$3.50 AND I'LL SCRATCH MY ASS, SMELL MY HAND, THEN TELL YOU ABOUT IT! $3.50 AND I'LL SCRATCH MY ASS, SMELL MY HAND, THEN TELL YOU ABOUT IT! $3.50 AND I'LL SCRATCH MY ASS, SMELL MY HAND, THEN TELL YOU ABOUT IT! $3.50 AND I'LL SCRATCH MY ASS, SMELL MY HAND, THEN TELL YOU ABOUT IT! $3.50 AND I'LL SCRATCH MY ASS, SMELL MY HAND, THEN TELL YOU ABOUT IT! $3.50 AND I'LL SCRATCH MY ASS, SMELL MY HAND, THEN TELL YOU ABOUT IT! $3.50 AND I'LL SCRATCH MY ASS, SMELL MY HAND, THEN TELL YOU ABOUT IT! $3.50 AND I'LL SCRATCH MY ASS, SMELL MY HAND, THEN TELL YOU ABOUT IT! $3.50 AND I'LL SCRATCH MY ASS, SMELL MY HAND, THEN TELL YOU ABOUT IT! $3.50 AND I'LL SCRATCH MY ASS, SMELL MY HAND, THEN TELL YOU ABOUT IT! $3.50 AND I'LL SCRATCH MY ASS, SMELL MY HAND, THEN TELL YOU ABOUT IT! $3.50 AND I'LL SCRATCH MY ASS, SMELL MY HAND, THEN TELL YOU ABOUT IT! $3.50 AND I'LL SCRATCH MY ASS, SMELL MY HAND, THEN TELL YOU ABOUT IT! $3.50 AND I'LL SCRATCH MY ASS, SMELL MY HAND, THEN TELL YOU ABOUT IT! $3.50 AND I'LL SCRATCH MY ASS, SMELL MY HAND, THEN TELL YOU ABOUT IT! $3.50 AND I'LL SCRATCH MY ASS, SMELL MY HAND, THEN TELL YOU ABOUT IT! $3.50 AND I'LL SCRATCH MY ASS, SMELL MY HAND, THEN TELL YOU ABOUT IT! $3.50 AND I'LL SCRATCH MY ASS, SMELL MY HAND, THEN TELL YOU ABOUT IT! $3.50 AND I'LL SCRATCH MY ASS, SMELL MY HAND, THEN TELL YOU ABOUT IT! $3.50 AND I'LL SCRATCH MY ASS, SMELL MY HAND, THEN TELL YOU ABOUT IT! $3.50 AND I'LL SCRATCH MY ASS, SMELL MY HAND, THEN TELL YOU ABOUT IT! $3.50 AND I'LL SCRATCH MY ASS, SMELL MY HAND, THEN TELL YOU ABOUT IT! $3.50 AND I'LL SCRATCH MY ASS, SMELL MY HAND, THEN TELL YOU ABOUT IT! $3.50 AND I'LL SCRATCH MY ASS, SMELL MY HAND, THEN TELL YOU ABOUT IT! $3.50 AND I'LL SCRATCH MY ASS, SMELL MY HAND, THEN TELL YOU ABOUT IT! $3.50 AND I'LL SCRATCH MY ASS, SMELL MY HAND, THEN TELL YOU ABOUT IT! $3.50 AND I'LL SCRATCH MY ASS, SMELL MY HAND, THEN TELL YOU ABOUT IT! $3.50 AND I'LL SCRATCH MY ASS, SMELL MY HAND, THEN TELL YOU ABOUT IT! $3.50 AND I'LL SCRATCH MY ASS, SMELL MY

My jizz is horrible and yellow. Sorry Bella

Goddess is listening.

Hnnng you have the masturbation instructions one?

nope

lame response

I'm obviously egging you on, but you killed my fun by being cliche. You did the comment version of a movie that's just bad instead of being so bad it's good.

Chek'd

it wasn't even me you originally replied to. I was just saying he didn't say that in lethal weapon.

Goddess

I'd impregnate her

He's trying to fuck you at the drive through, Lilyanon

Pity it was posted yesterday and I didn't manage to download it

How far are you willing to go for me?

All the way. Anything you asked of me no matter how humiliating or sissy it was

I just want TayTay to bend my cock up like a crazy straw

So Moar Barbara?

sorry man :/

*giggles* Oh really? Are you ready to be drowned in dirty pleasure?

many a late night George Lopez show fap were had

Please, goddess. I'd do anything just to serve you

It's ok we will find it back

Moar ass and feet?

*whispers into your ear* Then go down to your knees, your mouth is going to get used a lot today ~ *a group of men enters the room*

Yes goddess. As long as I look like a girl so they want me and it makes you happy I'll do anything

I've got my fingers crossed

lel

Chekt

Yeah, we got it last time.

?you said celebs? of course you're not just perverts who gawk at women and taint this board instead of sticking to NSFW boards are you?

Well it was pretty fucking fantastic

*leaning against a strong man's chest* Don't worry, sissy, I bet they love the outfit I gave you. You look like such a cute little slut ~ Now why don't you start sucking while you watch me getting fucked right next to you?

who's got it Damnit

Thank you, Goddess. Whatever you say, please turn me gay for you

Some guy on b maybe later today I'll make a thread to find it back
In the meantime I'm afraid I'm about to shoot my 4th load in two days to Bella

Which one?

A webm where Bella is jerking off a piece of cloth like to make masturbation instruction

Slso there's another one on the beach I'd like to have

What an eager slut you are. Open wide *two men standing in front of you, slapping their dicks onto your tongue, letting you taste their manliness. Meanwhile I started riding a big alpha cock next to you. You can hear my moans while they force their cocks down your throat*

these feels when im trying to fap :(

Goddess, is there anywhere I could serve you in private? I'd do it here and anywhere else you asked but I need more

Do us all a favor and stop being faggots

MORE BARBARA P ASS AND FEET!

That would be why I asked for privacy. To avoid the whole hardass user brigade

VJ will never wear your stretched cock skin as pizza shirt

Yall niggas weird