Bored. Working nights sucks

Bored. Working nights sucks.

What's your job Sup Forums?

Is it worth it?

Let's chat. . .

What game is that?

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

Been a neet for 1 year
before for that a watch repair person, honestly wish i stuck witht he job was lazy as fuck and easy as hell to do despite minimum wage + commissions.

night area manager for security company. pay is ridiculously high for what i do (which is play video games) it’s sort of worth it. not really sure what else i would be doing if i never got promoted.

It messes with your circadian rhythm, I would reconsider

I'm a fulltime crazy person.
I dont know if i'm really crazy or if i am just faking it at this point.

I do not know the man in the mirror and i have a lot of doubt about why people hang out with me.

It doesnt pay well but hey..somebody have to to this job i guess.

Overnight EMT. worth it, but i get bored af sometimes.

How's it worth it? $$$?

Working at a gym

Worst part of my jobis dealing with nig-nogs who don't pay their dues on time.

I work second shift as a chemist. Kinda lonely as you work when people are off work, and come back when people are sleeping. Good pay though, and interesting.

Security guard at a construction site overnight. Shifts are either 6 to midnight or 6pm to 6am $14.50/hr. Guaranteed weekends.

Pretty worth. But the boredom is real.

Tech/Auditor/Everything in a warehouse that gets in all sorts of computers/electronics that are used/warranty returns. 0 stress, the pay isn't great but I've never been treated this well at a job before. Christmas/end of the year bonus, dollar - 1.25 raises every year (never stops either, could make 25 dollars an hour doing the same old boring shit) payday advances/loans almost any time I want, can buy stuff in the warehouse for super cheap. Can listen to music all day long with speakers or earbuds. When you factor in everything, I'd say it's worth it. They take care of me.

$13.50 an hour. 13 hour shifts. Get no calls between 1 and 4 usually, so i get paid almost $40 for doing jack shit.

Kek

Student game dev, 4€/hour, pretty ok in my country

Why dark souls 3 and not bloodborne?

Regional manager
8.000$ per month
Free car, phone and internet.

Love the job, dont have to do much, other than getting other people to do all the tasks :D

I work for plug.dj

I enjoy it. Not as many Sup Forums memebers use it anymore though. Decent pay.

nurse, I also work nights. I have for 7 years. waaay better than working days. no managers, no BS admin stuff. no, the patients dont always sleep but night crew is far better for working as a team. If you have a loved one in the hospital and really want to know whats going on, ask the nightshift.

Anyone know the best career to go into if I have a degree in statistics, risk management and some actuarial sciences? I studied quantitative risk management