Thoughts on him?

Thoughts on him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IqYU2xb9IHE
youtube.com/watch?v=e3GZ5ygrLM4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not very intelligent. Every time somebody makes a good point, he comes back with a quip that either doesn't make sense or is riddled with logical fallacies. He's funny occasionally though.

Do you know what happened to him? Why isn't he on anymore

Mostly because Howard fucking stinks and he does nothing of note anymore. The only radio that's good is when SeriusXM let's Anthony in the building and him and Jim can riff.

Yeah don't know what happened to stern. Back then it was like the Sup Forums radio show. Saying the word nigger freely, faggot etc... Now it's sort of different.

That's not why radio was good. It was good because there was money in it and people listened, so talent got the big jobs. Podcasting killed radio.

His roast was horrible and he actually managed to be the funniest one there.

I'm actually watching that now. The jokes are all unfunny and cringy.

Idek who that is

The niggers, gay jew, and big ugly lesbian with glasses were the worst. The clown and Gilbert Gottfried at least tried.

Yup the clown was decent lol. I'm not watching Howard stern when 9/11 happened. Cray to see thier reactions live on the air as it's happening.

Kys newfag

he's retarded and doesn't know how camera focus works, that's for sure.

Wake up white people

What about him?

he's a pretty cool down to earth guy, without the racism. I wish Howard Stern still invited guys like him.
Now the stern show is gay ass kissing show

Eric the retard is also my fav

ah dunno, coo b

I looked up Wendy the retard and Holy shit did she get fat. Wtf happen!

World WIDE METEOR

she's transitioning to her final retard form

Also the black bitch on Howard stern Robin wuivers

And after

Nah the racism makes him more funny. Fuck niggers.

holy shit that's gotta be shooped or something

Real lol.

She must've bought a whole personal Mcdonalds with the millions she made off Howard stern

I remember whenever a nigger was on the show with daniel carver, they'll usually resort to cheap redneck jokes (incest, stupidity), or just threats.
Daniel wouldn't even care, just a dumb nigger lol

Its so sad to see what she has become compared to with what she was before. Before she was at least a tinyyyyy bit fuckable

she's becoming a gorilla

Yup lol. It was always the same old tired jokes and Daniel wouldn't give a shit. Daniel was more funnier than them

have you seen Daniel's Facebook?

What's his fb?

But I have seen Wendy's

Fb.com/wendy.pack2

/daniel.carver.52
HERO

Kek nice. Requested

youtube.com/watch?v=IqYU2xb9IHE
Daniel: 1
Sheboon and fag: 0

stupid ass faggot
gays ruin everything, he's probably a kike too

howard stern is a fucking hack.

fuck that bitch, even worse than stern. i remember that mitch hedberg interview and she was such an unfunny cunt to that poor, insecure comedic genius

I seriously don't see a point of her in the show. She says the most stupidest shit

ok

Thx for bumping

ROIIIIGHT?

She's an idiot & wasn't needed, unless you consider a token "needed". She got fat bc she gave up when nothing happened after the show and figured out how worthless she is.

tell me who he is

youtube.com/watch?v=e3GZ5ygrLM4

pathetic, i do not recommend that shiet. Stern is so cringy i even prefer O&A over him