After the lack luster season premier, I started thinking about what was the worst episode of South Park

After the lack luster season premier, I started thinking about what was the worst episode of South Park.
Why do you think anons? My least favorite was Ginger Cow. That wasn't even remotely funny. This new episodes is a close second though

PiPi's water park was hands down the worst I've seen

> Ginger Cow
Are you a religious fag?

That retarded one with the giant snake firework was pretty fucking forgettable if you ask me, season 2 I think

also hate that episode yeah i think its season 2

the pee water park episode was pretty damn bad. the only other ones i can think of is Tweek x Craig and the ipad centipede one.

That one where cartman and butters dress up as Asians to get information from the Chinese restaurant and butters kept shooting guys in the dick. Cringe worthy

the entire last season was forgettable as fuck

Ginger Cow was great. Thanks for reminding me OP is a faggot.

chink spotted

I think we can all agree on that

Yeah, it had an interesting idea with a serialized story, but they picked possibly the worst story-line possible. So bad they copped out of most of it

the episode about the lice is the worst in the whole series by far. wtf were they thinking

That episode was so bad I actually forgot it even existed until this thread. It could be that I've just never been to a water park. But that was just a terrible episode all together

>Ipad centipede was bad
Apple faggot

Minorities? At my water park?
You guys cant be serious god damn It, It was fuckin hilarious
And the minority world...
You must be jews or something

probably beaners living off their mothers welfare

With their tight shirts

i thought the episode about ADD meds dumbing everyone down was pretty lame.

those are clearly uppers. wtf

The last two seaseond gave me cancer. Not gonna watch a single frame of the next. Rip in peace SP, was a good run

Show has sucked for a decade at bare minimum

the whole ADS thing and going to mars is so fucking retarded. They make fun of SJW thats nice, but the thing lacks anything memorable. Also Ginger cow episode is a very good one to me.

Yeah, that one was clearly just an excuse to take a stab at Phil Collins after they lost the oscar to him

>Phil Collins detected

OP here, kek
On a serious note, they need to do another full episode with Butters and another episode featuring Towelie

That god awful pip episode... worst episode ever

thanks OP.

i agree towelie is a great side character. his humor is always on point regardless of the political satire stuff

This one started well, lets see how long it takes to be destroyed

oh i forgot about this one! that was pretty bad, up there with the ADD episode

The pewdiepie episode was horrible

These new seasons are basically one long ass episode separated into shorter ones.

yeah i hope they go back to being episodic and not a series running show.

the ass-burgers stuff was kinda funny because it was unique at the time, but it failed when they tried the series running plot around PC i think

they mentioned wanting to go back to the early SP formula for the new season so hopefully it turns out great

even the producers said it was pretty shit
just goggle it

they basically said reality ended up being funnier.

i still think the fuck 'em all to death ep with the canadians was hilarious at the time though, taking the trump policies to their extremist outcomes.

You are definitely not the OP. I am

is that a troll or somedubs ?

I liked that Episode because it was an almost spot on adaptation of one of the lesser known Charles Dickens novels. But it definitely wasn't funny.
Anything related to him is horrible. One of the few "internet stars" that I wish got assassinated

i never said i was OP. i was replying to the phil collins comment he made when i mentioned the ADD ep.

Loved that episode.

I miss the random aliens and kenny dying.

Yeah, but with those we will still have every fucking episode ending with "I've learned something today" followed by a shitty speech of the writers preaching their faggy politics. So I'm glad those have all died, even if the show if worse now as a possible result

>preaching their faggy politics
They still do that just without kyle saying all that.
This whole last season was about how trump is an idiot without really criticizing hillary.

lol to be fair, trump was just a joke then, nobody expected him to do well and they reflected that and accurately portrayed him as a joke.

they don't need to focus on why he wasn't a joke. besides they have made fun of hillary a bunch before with the hill-dog and shit-sandwich references. its not like they were supporting her, just making fun of the current political environment.

This is why i still love South park. They still get people butthurt over their critizism. Now its just that Trumptards get mad that their emperor is a target. Same with the SJW and Caitlyn Jenner. Just delicious amounts of Salts.

Season 20 finale was pretty fucking awefull

the super hero shit is where i stopped watching

the one with the t&p mobile game was the worst