What symbols are used for variables in languages that don't use the Roman alphabet?

What symbols are used for variables in languages that don't use the Roman alphabet?

>tfw don't know ANY of these equations

It's middle school math

I didn't have a math theacher for 2 of my 3 years of middle school

Don't they just use Latin characters anyways?
I know programmers everywhere use English words.

That sucks

I know
i've been crippled for life, I can't complay about the teachers who were present tho, they were all top notch, but i'm having such a hard time in basic physicis in college because of it

you dont need math irl at all, its only needed for smart people

Most of those are not equations, and they're also a bunch of repeated shit.
They're the basic explanation for distributive and associative properties using mathematical notation

I'm doing biology in college so I need to learn physics and bio physics but it is so fucking hard

Most of that shit says something like '2 + 3 = 3 + 2'

What do you want to do with a biology degree?

You haven't missed shit, I'm EMT and currently doing a second degree and the closest I've ever been to employing a single one of these in a real world applications was calculating how much the pizza place jews me per square cm of pizza when I order a medium size one instead of a the big one and whether it's worth it

And pythagorean theorem 2-3 times a year

I play a lot of tabletop games, and math has been useful for calculating how stuff would work in the real world, like how far you can travel diagonally if you can walk on air.

But that's something you learn with time while you're learning to play the game.

I've learned to count numbers to a hundred instantly on the fly by playing cards

I don't know how to say the term in english but I can work in lots of fields and i'm curttently applying for the place where they breed mices for experiments and it is my job to make sure they are having a decent life until they are submitted for the tests

this is just what I want to to do at first tho, in long term I want to work on fauna conservation stuff

Well you're an EMT. You guys make jack shit.

I'm a pharmaceutical engineer and I use math frequently.

Oh look Mr too big for his boots.
I'm currently doing a physician's degree

Okay, but you're in a limited math field. Don't act like it'a unimportant, it's just unimportant for you.

That sounds cool, good luck. I'd have thought zoology is more appropriate for animals than biology, though.

I have zoology classes on friday
monday physics and chemistry
thurdays embriology and bioethics
wednesdays geology
fridays zoology

that's the beauty of bilogy I have many many fields to work in

pic related is where I just went today, it was n pre historic lake shore and you can see the divisions represeating the changes between hot and glacial eras

the big thick division near the bottom means that this place went for a a long period of hot weather without ice

Neat, thank you for the information.

ops

>Area of a circle: 2pi(r)^2

Who made this shit?
It's PI R SQUARED
PI R SQUARED.

Jesus, I didn't even notice that.

>literally no cross bedding.
noice

Greek > Roman