No

No

Both

Neither, post it back blank.

yes

Yes, and draw some cocks

Yes

Looks like its been decided

Draw two dudes butt fucking and mail it back.

Don't tick either box

Why can;t you cunts just let folks have the exact same rights as you? Why must gays have no legal remedy when the one they love dies? Or worse be forever alone? Just let folks get married. For fucks sake it is like you want to stay in the 16th century.

sure why not

No

mate it aint natural for a man to marry a man it bride and groom not groom and groom u fucking faggot

no

Winrar

It is natural every thing on Earth is natural.
Uranium is natural. It is up toall of us what is LEGAL! And that is all there is to it. Let folks marry if they wish to. It isn't like marriage is perfect anyway. 70% of them fail so try treating folks like you would want to be treated. Show a little fucking mercy.

fag located

Yep I am a fag. Being held hostage by a bunch of folks who break every moral and religious law on Earth and act as if they are not every ounce a sinner as well.

You are all simply hypocrites.

Cool, go back to Tumblr, you don't belong here son

this better be bait i swear to fuck no one unironically defends gays on here

yes

I have never been to tumbler.
Pretty sure I am older than you are?
I have been on Sup Forums for at least 8 years.

I belong here every bit as much as you do my dear Sup Forumstard.

Vote no

fuck no, if you let em have 5inches they'll want 5feets and will always want more, equality is not enough for those fucking special snow flakes

Fine. Than we should rightly outlaw Divorce or second+ marriages as well as extramarital sex.

Equal but fair.

the fact that your saying these things with that images goes to show that you are not

That image was first posted to Sup Forums in 2010 While the meme is not mine the image was one of my first shoops.

yes

anyone can slap a old fuking photo on a shitty meme template and say they have been here years here look ill post an old image too

homophobia usually stems from repressed homosexual urges

bunch of closet fags in here worry wanking to the thought of gays taking over the world and forcing them to be gay too

being straight i dont give a shit if gay people want to marry each other, go for it

another wasted get

Arachnophobia usually stems from repressed arachnomorphic urges

and there are fuck tons of edits of that image with different sub texts

The original

I know that feel, bro.

I've got your back, buddy.

Stay strong, ignore the hate.

t. A Bear

bunch of closet arachnos in here worry webbing to the thought of spiders taking over the world and forcing them to be spiders too

being human i dont give a shit if spiders want to devour each other, go for it

and?

Yes. And draw some lesbian lolis.

No, I want my fucking crazy-ass housemates to freak out when they get their shit shut down. They're all about LgbtIQ+2 4(x+y) to the power of 7 or whatever it is and they're always whinging.

You have been measured, weighed, and found wanting.

I was kind enough to provide proof.

Rarwin

Deliver OP

all u have proven to me is u can make a meme image hats off to you

Is OP being a faggot again?

On Sup Forums 8 years ago.
I simply validated my post that you said
>anyone can slap a old fuking photo on a shitty meme template blah blah blah

Listen I am simply NOT a liar.

But I do grow tired of debating fools.

G'day.

No-.-

whats there to say about allowing liberal agenda through. but doesnt stop with just gay ass sex.
no next bill will to allow boys to wear dresses at school. and Victoria is turning out to be a hommo city paradise .

check yes

gay
vote no obviously. fellow ausfag here and I received one in the mail yesterday. i'm voting no solely because if the vote fails fags will be sooooo fucking angry it'll be hilarious to watch. pls vote no.

Nope.

Yes. Absolutely.

100% yes.

Check yes

I find it funny that this suggests that mass murder, pedofillia and other 'sick' things people have no control over

What a vapid and repugnant fellow you are.

CLEARLY MARK BOTH BOXES

Catachresis, look it up. What a pompous and pretentious fellow you are

NO.

Yes, then add, "but traps are still gay".

winrAR

Burn it