Why the fuck would you live in a red state if you are a liberal cuck...

Why the fuck would you live in a red state if you are a liberal cuck? i was scolded by some cunt 30 minutes ago at a gas station for open carrying, she told me "we dont live in the wild west, you dont need that!" seriously, what the fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

azccwpermit.com/?p=73
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just want to know what's going through your mind in the morning when you decide to open carry instead of conceal carry. This is just a really bad thread so I figured I'd ask a question that I'm actually interested in.

All these fucking Commiefornians running from their shithole to Arizona

theyll turn as blue because they dont even know why their state became so damn expensive

FUUUUUCK LIBERALISM IS A DESIRES IT KILLS ONE BODY THEN SPREADS TO THE NEXT

Good question, but yes, do continue to carry.

Shoulda brandished and told her to shut her whore mouth. Then thrown a silver dollar her way for the trouble

should have fucked her

That you know the law and wouldn't hesitate to end someone's life when you're legally allowed to do so.

Okay but why open carry over conceal carry? I live in Florida so I've never open carried, but surely concealed carry would be better, would it not? I think the only thing then open carry has over concealed carry would be comfortability, but even then there are a lot of great options for concealed carry that cover that issue.

You can open carry in Arizona without any licence or anything

you can buy a gun cash out of a guys trunk here.

You can also conceal carry without a permit here which is what you need a permit for in most places. Fact of the matter is you'd almost certainly be better of concealed carrying instead.

I hope you told her off. Bitches like this need resistance immediately or they'll feel reinforced by their actions.

Liberals in America don't respect regional affiliation. To them states are nothing more than glorified postal codes so they feel perfectly within their right to move somewhere and do nothing to integrate into the local regional culture and even disparage it. They want America to be a hivemind loyal only to the fed. Very similar to leftists attitudes toward the EU, they are absolutely shocked that countries like Poland and Hungary don't have the same politics as them despite having completely different histories and cultures. So much for tolerance.

May she be raped and tortured for choosing to live life gunlessly.

Praise KEK!

One, ccw tends to need a permit
Two, OC draws attention, whether that means deterrence or being targeted first; yes, some of us aim to be the bullseye in an active shooter situation, as stupid as that sounds to some

Those gun laws sound great to me, you don't need a background check or register it? Would you be okay with a Canadian living there if shit hits the fan here? I only got a 7% match with Hilary and an 11% match with Bernie on isidewith (a little high I know)

>need
All you have to say

Calirats fleeing the sinking state.

You tell that bitch that she doesnt have a say in what you need or dont need.

Watch In Search Of The Second Amendment and understand the principles of our legal system.

Personally know a ccw instructor in AZ who says open carrying is dumb as fuck. It really is desu. You're just a target.

gun stores have to follow federal background checks but peer to peer gun sales in Arizona are 100% legal.

I bought an AK47 cash from a guy at a best buy parking lot. He had his todler with him after they sale they went to get ice cream, me and my buddy went to oil her up and target shoot in the desert.

Liberals will never know this feel.

Pussy. You want that big daddy government should let you know what you should do with your freedoms, little darling?

There's no restrictions there like other States?

not all states have them, Arizona is one of if not the most lax

It is dumb but the hysteria and rejection of the Constitution manages to be dumber.

They're like locusts. Once a state is turned into a shit hole, inhabitable only by the third world foreigners and niggers they flood their state with, they move on to a nice one with low taxes, low crime and a good business environment, which they don't find progressive enough. When their numbers are large enough, they proceed to make it more progressive, implementing all the policies that made their home state a shit hole in the first place. California was actually the state that gave us Reagan and from what I remember, California was pretty livable up until about 2000, so this liberal cancer takes roughly 20 years to kill its host. Colorado is in the still livable but terminal stage, Virginia is pretty advanced but may still be treatable and I guess it's starting in Arizona.

I've dealt with liberals at college and in my own family and still can't put my finger on what it is that makes them do this. In cases like Virginia, it's a bit simpler because people come from all over the country to get the government jobs in DC. In other cases, I'm not sure they really know what they are doing. They refuse to see anything wrong with their ideology or how it might be ruining things, but they need a livable place for themselves. They simply can't grasp the fact that if it didn't work in California, it won't work in Colorado, Arizona or Montana.

Arizona is a great state aside from the snowbirds

Arizona's laws are stupidly lax because if you live here you need to be somewhat smart to survive

>Lax
>stupid
>no gun laws is stupid

GET THE FUCK OUT

Why do people get so butthurt about open carry? If the guy was going to shoot the place up he'd already be doing it, quit being a pussy.

/thread
I live in Massachusetts, I have to deal with their shit daily. I can confirm its a hive mind, fear driven aspect of their ideology. I had to take an English 101 course a few years back, my prof failed me because I didn't fully 100% agree with her feminist ideology.

fucking this.
In AZ you don't need a permit to conceal carry. Open carrying is for faggots

t. live in AZ

GOOD OPEN CARRY:
>you have a real reason to be armed, and no reason not to be armed
>innawoods
>on your property
>carrying a rifle to your friend's house

BAD OPEN CARRY
>when you have a good reason to be armed, but also good reasons not to be armed (being in public and scaring children)
i.e:
>Walmart
>a public event with an AR-15 strapped to your back, eager to 'debate' anyone who takes issue

We get it, yes, we have the right to carry a gun with us everywhere.
But do you really gain anything by causing civil unrest and making everyone around you uncomfortable?

No, people familiar with firearms have no reason to be uncomfortable near someone open carrying, I saw a guy today open carrying at the gas station. he was in a dirty t shirt, gym shorts, but had a black half-chest holster proudly displayed. When i get behind him in line, he looks at me like "well, got something to say, pussy?" and is dissapointed when i smile and buy my cigarettes.

The point is, If you spend every day eagerly awaiting the opportunity to legally kill a nigger, concealed carry.

"But if i open carry i won't get accosted at all"

No, Tyrone's not gonna pull a knife and ask for your wallet, giving you a chance to draw and fire, if he sees you with that nice $2000 choppa on yo back him and his boys gonna light you up and take it before you can say "m-muh 2nd ammendments"

There are no restrictions among Florida Residents.

this.

If you're 18 you are required by law to open carry if you don't have a permit in az.

>arizona
>permit

Maybe for a handgun. Federal law dictates 21 for handguns however so it (although unconstitutional) makes sense. Over 21 a permit is not required to conceal carry.

And? You said it yourself, it's unconstitutional, a federal mandate about firearms can and should be disregarded by the states. The states are the only entities that have authority to make laws about gun ownership

azccwpermit.com/?p=73

>Federal law dictates 21 for handguns

For handgun PURCHASES. There is no age restriction on ownership.

You know it's harder to conceal carry than open carry in many States right?
Because with open carry you know what someone's holding, with conceal carry you have no idea who is armed with what

>open carrying
>taking anything a woman says seriously
you need to stop

if you are over 21 you dont need a ccl to conceal carry. if you are under 21 just finish getting gas and laugh because they dont deserve a proper response.

why didn't you tell her if she didn't like it she could leave?