this yeah

No, fuck you.

hello badj, how are you?

This thread is boring.

No this

Oh hey League, Fool, Hun Buns.

Gay sex with hats on

Hello, Badger.

What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?

The new It was average.

Egotism.

hey, I would get into conversation and stuff but I am going to be heading to sleep. I will talk to you some other time. Night badger.

Egotism still doesn't make up for it. Egoists see themselves as upper beings, but they are still going to help because it's in their favour. What makes humans so inconsiderate to others that are in great need? If they're taught through their life to respect and help others, what is it that makes them do the exactly opposite at some point in their lives?

No person does anything unless it will benefit them. If it will not benefit them, they will do nothing. Egotism, self gratification, greed, these are what drive us, and cause us to turn a blind eye to the suffering of others.

How many times have you walked down the street and seen people pass a homeless person by without even acknowledging them? How many times have you driven by a stranded motorist and done nothing? How often are you asked to make donations to people in dire need and decide against it? When was the last time you gave blood?

Sometimes I'll help people, sometimes I won't.

Dont do it ever

When you help people, do you feel good about yourself?

Not unless that someone becomes really happy

Sounds irrelevant to the situation

I'm sure that they do feel happy.

yea that

Hello

g'nigthy

Sometimes I'm a bear. Other times I'm a bear.

Well alright then.

I have not given blood, I have helped in charity and I give homeless people my money if I have it on me. But sometimes I do just pass by them, when I have a big bill I can't give it to them, but sometimes I really just pass by them. I don't know why I do that, and as I say that I am disgusted by it now I will certainly do that again and again. I want to know if we're taught that we need to help and respect others in need while we were children, what is it that makes us do the opposite now? My mother always told me that I should help, befriend and make other people happy, so what makes me and other people not do that now?

The new It is average.

I usually don't trust them to be able to maintain themselves afterwards

Sometimes I play Skyrim

If you are male and have sex with other males in the last 12 months you aren't allowed to give blood in the US.

You really think that those at the base of society are able too maintain themselves?

When you are a child that is your job, to make people happy. As you grow and your ego takes over you turn against that and become only willing to help when you gain something in return.

I don't give blood because I am petrified of needles. I give money regularly to charity and to the homeless. I've helped stranded motorists, I've given rides to strangers who wouldn't be able to get home otherwise, I buy food for the mentally ill who wander into where I work. I feel utter disgust in myself for doing these things.

Some may have the willpower to climb out of the hole, while others just want to stay down there.

So I heard.

Right now I'm waiting to go home so I can play games with a better connection. That and weed.

Yes, to minimize the risk of contamination. You also can't donate blood if you have gotten a piercing or tattoo from a needle that wasn't properly sterilized, if you have hepatitis, if you've been imprisoned, if you're a midget, if you've been to the UK or Western Europe during an outbreak of Mad Cow, if you currently have cancer, are undergoing treatment for cancer, or have undergone treatment for cancer in the last five years, if you have ever had any kind of blood born cancer, if you've had malaria in the last 12 months, or if you're currently taking antibiotics.

The only people allowed to crawl out are those that the power structure has found a use for.

In fact, only bout 38 of the adult population is eligible to donate blood at any given time, and of that 38%, only 10% of them actually give blood.

All of your statements are correct, I just feel that being a gay male shouldn't exclude you from giving blood if you can prove your blood isn't contaminated in any way.

If you're a gay male you shouldn't even want to donate blood.

Just like how being a midge shouldn't, or having cancer shouldn't, or going to Europe during a Mad Cow outbreak shouldn't?

Why's that? When I was in the military I gave blood all the time. I knew I was clean and gave blood to help my brothers and sisters whenever possible.

>helping out ungrateful cunts
Your mistake.

As long as you can prove your clean with an up to date blood test and haven't had sex since it. That's what I do before I give blood. I don't tell them that obviously.

Everyone I knew while I was in was super chill with the fact I was gay. Also you call them ungrateful, yet if we're ever at war it won't be you fighting so be grateful there are those willing to do it for you.

Those people are disqualified automatically though. And you can't lie as a midget.

True. I wonder what makes it illegal for midgets to give blood anyway?

>Everyone I knew while I was in was super chill with the fact I was gay.
Yeah because you're working your ass off to please them every waking minute.
Not to mention being their meat shield.

They probably don't have enough of it.

Never mind. They have lower blood volumes so it's unsafe for them to give blood.

I know.

I wasn't a meat shield though. My job dealt with both combat and non-combat, mostly non-combat. Both of those types of people were super cool around me and every now and then would try to set me up with other gay men in the military and outside. Plus I was a pain in the ass and frequently frustrated people, yet they still went out of their way to hang out with me. Have you ever been in the military?

U mad he infested some military doods? As a german i really hope all marines are infested he gave blood. :^)

>Both of those types of people were super cool around me
>around me
point proven.

No, I mad that he helped the enemy.
Although it'd be nice if he did infect them with aids.
Would have been nice.

The only thing I gave them was blood and nothing else, completely clean blood that is. Marines can be assholes and get into trouble a bit more frequently than the other branches, or sections of branches in this case, but I never felt safer than when the marines had my back in the field.

You're extremely hateful aren't you? Who is the enemy and what side do you even claim to be on?

I really hope the next time you guys are setting a region in the world it backfires. I really hope china and russian backstabs the US when they went against NorthKorea.

Yeah sure nigga.

You know very well who the enemy is.
Those who have been at our throat for generations and now pretend to be our friends.
What fool would fall for these cheap tricks?

>I really hope the next time you guys are setting a region in the world it backfires.
because all the previous times were a complete succes.
Oh wait.

It never really backfires to burger people. Destabilizing the EU with Brexit and the migrant crisis was a welcomming sideeffect of the oil and gas from the middle east. Not even talking of the weapon lobby that made big cash back then.

Gfur threads are terrible now, it is just the same 100 or so pics being posted every time

The US has many problems and they don't seem likely to be fixed anytime soon, besides both Russia and China are just as corrupt as the US, just in different ways.

Also, I suppose I can't stop a miserable person who's committed to staying miserable to stop being that way.

>Destabilizing the EU with Brexit
>bad thing
You know it's in large part the EU's fault that this migrant crisis happened, right?

back in the good old days i was one of the first creators of fur threads and got banned all the time. Im proud that those threads are considered so normal, that they somnetimes turn into Sup Forums threads.

Are you calling straight people the enemy? I'm not sure where you're coming from, but if you claim straight people are the enemy you'll never win. People who aren't gay have and always will vastly outnumber gay people. It's not conducive for a species survival to be gay even though most of the developed world has the tech to move beyond that. Why be miserable and hateful when the outcome won't change by being that way?

>large part
Yeah but most of it is because you guys keep shooting and burning villages of millions of shitskins. Also killing gaddafhi was the worst idea ever. Still remember when burger tell they want to give weapons to the so called "moderate rebels" in lybia. Those guys are called islamic state now. lol.

Im so glad that burgers voted trump as president. It really increases the chance that the world can get rid of the american pests.

What country are you even from dude?

A clever person would know because i already told where im from. :^)

Germany then?

>you'll never win.
So?
You'll never win from death either, but I don't see you giving up and just die on the spot.

No syria you disgusting Kufar.

If this is the same person I responded to earlier than that means you're just a troll, not important at all.

>Burgers are so disillusioned that they think its trolling when people hate them for the shit they are causing in the world.

wtf.