H-hey user, I-I'm al dressed and r-ready to go t-to the B-Bernie rally, how 'bout you?

>h-hey user, I-I'm al dressed and r-ready to go t-to the B-Bernie rally, how 'bout you?

Stupid bitch I'm gonna punch your lights out if you ask me that again

>you live in Australia, you retard

sorry babe i just got the non non blueray

you need to be 18+ to post here

I am ur dad bitch

Your taste in music sucks.

what a cute little whore
I would ravage her in the most obscene and vile ways

*unzips dick*

You're not going anywhere bitch, you haven't finished cleaning.

>her

Fuck off and leave

Listen up female. Your job in this world is to produce quality eggs in order to produce my children. I will also make use of you when I am bored.

This is my home and my rules. I will make all decisions for the good of the clan. Know your place.

Also maybe piss on the floor to show her that I am the alpha male here

You aren't fully dressed until you are wearing your MAGA cap.

i bet she has a very feminine and petitte dick.

Sorry babe. You have an appointment with your speech therapist. You are making great progress on your stutter.

she (he?) probably took 400 pictures and decided on those 2

This isn't /r9k/

wat u say u bastard bich?

Why would you paint her as an insecure little girl? Is this supposed to make people feel uncomfortable?

> Yeah no how about we go out to dinner and support the local economy you fuckin commie

>you don't think I'm kawaii?

>tfw you're a dirty liberal
>tfw you're dating a qt3.14 latina liberal
>tfw shes's shy and timid
>tfw she literally dresses like OP's pic
Life is pretty good

I would go with her, fuck her right in the pussy and show her my swastika tattoo afterwards.

This.

Does she have a pixiecut?
Is she androgynous?

Who released you from your chain?

When we first started dating she had long hair but now she has a short pixie cut. It looks good though because she's ethnic and has very curly hair

>Liberals
I hope ww3 comes and all big cities are fucking nuked. You liberal scum deserve to die in hellfire

Pretty low test, but I'd still fuck her, and maybe try to pick up a high test blue haired girl to take home to share the equality.

>tfw you're a dirty liberal
Then why the fuck are you here?

I'm ready to fist fuck you

Is this one of those sex-negative feminists I occasionally hear about that were a big deal in the 80s? If so I'm on board.

ugh
too many stutters, you lack subtlety
1/10 you tried but ya blew it big time kid

does she wear underwear?

Lewd

You realize liberal is an extemely broad umbrella term that includes a lot of different political opinions, right?

>Get out of my echo chamber
I like opinions I don't share. It's good to have a firm grasp on multiple points of view

>she's ethnic and has very curly hair

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH SHE HAS A TON OF BLACK IN HER YOU DUMB MOTHER FUCKER AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

That and the nonchalant abbreviation of "bout" doesn't match the tone at all, like he just dropped back into his dirty bogan speak instinctively.

>corey, trevor smokes let's go

Yes anonette, all ready to go protest the Bernie rally! We can't let communism gain a foothold in this country :)

I would just throw her in my basement and butt fuck her with my maga hat on with the national anthem playing in the background.

imo that could pass as ironic "quirky" alt scene gf

Third post best post

You also have to NOT be a white knight to post here!

>It's good to have a firm grasp on multiple points of view
Agreed, and I do that too. However in my experience most liberals are morons and closed minded, hence why I'm surprised you're even here.

You're liberal for now, but it's only a matter of time oh sweet summer child.

Sure, honey. Let me get my lucky cap first.

>his woman doesn't shake and stutter in sexual fear at the sight of him

Ok now turn around and walk back tothe kitchen
and say it with a goddamn sandwich next time
You filthy slut

I've become extreme in my left wing politics since trolling Sup Forums

Alright, I'm ready to go.

I'm sure she does on a fairly routine basis.

go back to eating your crem you meme boii

If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself.

Here's some redpill.

that is because you are australian and you have developmental problems

>good, now it's time to take it off.