General GF THREAD

General GF THREAD

Posting my submissive little slut, mostly ass pics
Tell me what you guys would do to her

post your gfs others anons tell you

Nice ass. I'd fuck her, make her call me Daddy.

I would pull her g string to the side and tease her pussy with my cock, rubbing it until she's dropping wet. Then I start to fuck her deeper than you've ever been able to until she screams out in ecstasy from her first vaginal orgasm, then I grab her hips and spill my seed deep in her canal.

Mind if i save all of her?

my gf

Go ahead man

Fuck man that's hot, you into eating ass? She fucking loves analplay

More

Bump This shit want others to enjoy her sexy pics

Damn I'd love to pull those panties to the side and slide my tongue over her pissy lips and asshole

Were are you located? I can fuck her like that for real

GF wwyd?

Just outside of LA, CA

Id bind her wrists behind her back and force her to take my cock deep in her asshole, I would use my spit and her pussy juices as lube to slide balls deep into her

Post her pussy

Good for you user. We need more people to share their woman especially if they look like yours. Have you ever posted her face?

No I haven't, am still with her and not risking the one in a million chance that someone recognizes her lol

That's too bad. It's a real rush, you should considerate it. Even if you just posted somewhere like Unsee where the pics are watermarked for you and unsaveable.

would make both those asses stay like that and start feeling her up, startig from those sexy legs all the way up
reaching those hot holes i would start licking them intesively until my precum would drip from my diamond hard dick, then probably choose the asshole to fuck it as hard as i can and finish off with long deep thrusts to cum as deep as i can inside that ass
holy fuck moar

My girl. Wwyd? More?

But her some preparationH.

Slap her titts around, then call immigration.

Works for me

make her deepthroat me until her make up rolls down with her tears, a sight i would instantly blow my load all over her face then
any spread ass?

Damn nice. I have a closeup of her asshole

as an ass lover, i would totally bury my face in that ass and lick it like the best ice cream ive had in my life
plz more

This pic just made me decide to close this thread. Congrats.

Unfortunately I don't have many ass pics

What would you do to my girl?

What would you do?

Mine:
wwyd?

:)

Should I continue with gf ???

I'd make nigger milanesas

Yes please

That ass is fucking thick, man

Got any more?

Here ya go user

Had to cuff her, pics don't do it justice

have kik for private trade?
sorry...dont put ex on b
but have nude/bj/facial

Would slide with my hand over her legs to her ass and pull her slip down.
Than I would fuck her a tergo

That fucking ass, man.

I wouldn't even have time to lube up, i'd shove my cock down her throat first just to make it easier and then i'd fucking assfuck her and enjoy her moans of main and pleasure.

Got any pics of her taking dildos and shit?

looks like my girl

Unfortunately I don't, on my phone rn and only have vanilla nudes on here

Moar holy hell those curves.

WOW, is there more of her ? She looks incredible!

moaaaar

She posted this to her IG, look at the camera roll, you can see pics of her ass. That turned me on so much

That is so clearly done on purpose... what a whore ! (But it is hot)

I know, I fucking love it

What's her IG ?

moar of her ! :)

Tbh I haven't cucked anyone in weeks and this thread is just firing up my urge to do it again so bad...

Nice try ;P

yes plz

Best in show so far tbh.

Haha, I just thought you wanted to expose her, and I wanted to jack off to her whole IG ! :)

Thanks ;P I like to think I scored on her hehe

I like sharing her but exposing her would ruin the fun hehe also I don't wanna ruin what we have, we only became official not to long ago pic related some flowers I brought her

Oh I wouldn't mind scoring on her too ;) If she's posting stuff like that she's probably down for it

Enjoy!

That is actually a cute and recieveable answer ;) (lucky bastard, though) !

Hey :c I like to think she's loyal
Thanks broskie ;)

Can we see a bit more skin ?

No go :c she hasn't sent me nudes yet, she's shy if we're not fucking