Can we please get a jellybeanasmr fap thread started? I need her nudes super badly

Can we please get a jellybeanasmr fap thread started? I need her nudes super badly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=byZ0cklNr20
mega.nz/#F!6wgRyRQJ!bHx2PqwiC6Zk1OTm1ajY9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's outrageous to me that the people that run a certain asmr chan board and the related vola are banning posting the video and nudes. WTF kind of white knight faggotry is that? Where does she get the sort of power to convince those angsty edgy autists to not be able to post her stuff?

Is her ASMR even real ASMR, or is it typical rushed, low quality shit just so she can promote her Patreon?
Fucking 99% of ASMR YouTubers are just whores that don't want to be on Chaturbate.

Can you explain?

There is an /asmr/ board on another chan site. She did a video of her dancing around in a skimpy bikini where she gets in doggy position and stuff (you can even see the brown area around her asshole). This board which is usually autist edgelords is not allowing that video or any nudes of her to be posted on there or on volafile.

She's not even that cute. There are much better looking ASMR girls.

Damn can you find that vid?

There are only screencaps of it. I haven't seen any of the nudes or screencaps because they ban people who ask for them or post them. Fucking ridiculous. That's why I was asking earlier how she had any power to get people on an anarchistic board to not allow her whorish content to be posted.

I saw it before /asmr/ took it down. Not worth it. She's so trashy it's not even funny.

She thicc as fuck and has nice tits.

She's a trashy riceburner whore with terrible skin and a shitty body. Don't know why people like her so damn much.

Theres some dude whos attacking her social profiles and shit. Its the worst way ever to go about trying to get someone to fuck you.

Shit nigga I found a screen cap but idk if it's really her tho.

Yeah that's her. You can see her face in other screenshots from the video and it's the same house as in her newer videos apparently.

If she has shit like that online she's bound to have nudes somewhere.

Well this was for a custom Patreon video that leaked. She also apparently did nudes and those leaked but are tightly guarded for whatever fucking reason. I still haven't heard a reason why they ban people who post them. They're not afraid of posting links to pirated movies backed by multi-billion dollar studios that have probably literally had people killed, but a video of a random internet whore is off-limits.

I'd smash. I wish her hair what a little shorter but oh well.

Poast webm or vid link

Maybe she directly threatened them with legal action. She's got all that camwhore cash, she could get a good lawyer.

Thanks for the effort but that's not her. Different eyes, eyebrows and the tits are bigger.

It hasn't leaked yet

I heard the nudes leaked briefly but have been effectively blocked from being posted which seems unbelievable. More likely they haven't leaked as you said or don't exist.

Why would the guy who bought the video leak screencaps but not the video though. Maybe she got to him with legal threats before he managed to leak it. Considering she probably only gave it to him if it was a custom Patreon video, that's my guess.

Yeah it sucks he only posted screenshots.
Should've just posted the whole vid

Know of any other ASMRtists nude leaks? I have seen FrivolousFox's nudes before but didn't care enough to save them.

>ASMRtists
>ASMRtists
>ASMRtists
kys

I think theres some question if this is GentleWhispering - Maria

That's what they call themselves dipshit. I'm not going to make up a new word just to satisfy some edgy autist on Sup Forums. Faggot.

Not her but definite similarities. There are a couple of legitimate bikini pics of Maria though.

>That's what they call themselves
Yes, but they're mostly still just fucking whores or YouTubers.
>ASMRtists
What level combination of autist and white knight must you be to use their own self glorifying bullshit made up terms? Faggot.

I have no respect for them you imbecile nor do I whiteknight for any of them. I used ASMRtist whooptyfuckingdoo. Are you going to be like a SJW faggot and get all bent out of shape over the words people choose to use? Pathetic cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=byZ0cklNr20

mega.nz/#F!6wgRyRQJ!bHx2PqwiC6Zk1OTm1ajY9g

Someone has the video? :o