Another day, another school shooting in the US of A

Another day, another school shooting in the US of A

Luckily this one was extra dumb, only managed to shoot three, killed one.

Gun jams save the day

It was in Washington. Nothing of value was lost.
A lot more of these should happen to get rid of the current generation of whiny little SJW cunts and faggots like you.

You're sad

I'm not even in your Africa tier country.

However I like going to gofundme and seeing how all the people begging for money to cover basic medical are Americans.

Kind of like how North Korea can afford nukes but can't feed it's people.

1 person died in Washington

Texas and Florida got massacred and will continue doing so every year by hurucanes killing hundreds of your kind. Mmmm the KDR is looking good right now.

I like to imagin drowned cuckservatives floating down the streets of Huston.

Did I say you were here faggot?
No.
I said whiny little faggots like you should die in school shootings, though in all honesty, any type of shooting, house fire, bad car wreck, or rabid dog mauling would work, because you're a faggot, 'Arry.

Every kid should carry a gun so they can protect themselfs.

The only gun control needed is this.

Your guns are your responsibility. Anything that happens with your guns, you are culpable for. Reasonable precautions must be taken to keep them out of the hands of the untrained; children and mentally disabled. If your kid goes on a school shooting, you are charged too.

Otherwise, ammo limits and gun restrictions are dumb.

Guns are a tool, a dangerous tool in the hands of the dangerous, but a tool. Acting like guns cause conflict is stupid.

must have been a newfag

Children can own guns in the US legally.
Now what.

>doesn't realize all the areas that flooded are blue areas.

Kek undecuated pleb.

No no, let him goon thinking mostly niggers and wetbacks didn't drown.

Go on*

Look at this retarded double nigger

Those are rookie numbers!!!

ära

That's badass! Kids are getting more badass!

Ikr? I bought my first rifle when I was 13.

What kind of a faggot doesn't know how to clear a jam? And what kind of faggot doesn't maintain their gun, especially if they plan on using it?

Or shoot their bullies or people they just dislike, yeah

That's the deal with these faggots now a days. Millennial faggot parents hate guns so they don't teach the kid how to tap, rack and clear.

Fuck off. I owned firearms from 12 onward. Never once thought of using them on a person no matter how much they deserved it.

It's shameful, just fucking shameful.

Apparently the shooter was a big Breaking Bad fan and was into the ultra-violent, amoral pop culture Hollywood produces. I'd like to see a lawsuit where the makers of such antisocial "entertainment" get stripped of all their blood money. Instead, media retards will blame the gun.

LOL EDGY

I like that a retard like you doesn't know Houston is ultra-liberal and full of nignog Katrina refugees who got slammed again

This is smart, but holding parents accountable for their shitty offspring would require a massive rejection of liberalism.

Of course he wants to be like The Joker. He used to be the villain in Batman comics, but now he's the anti-hero. It's cool to be a sociopath. Thanks, Hollywood liberalism.

You must be so fucking retarded to think it's the fault of violent series/movies.

Who's retarded now?

yeah, I think I saw that one episode were the black guy shoots up the school

You are.

"Between 1982 and July 2017, 50 out of 90 mass shootings were initiated by White shooters." - CDC
Whites are 72% of population, and account for 52% of mass shootings.
Where is your God now, nigger?

Sure thing. Tell kids The Joker is cool, and watch faggots like this twat and James Holmes go on rampages, and then blame everyone but your toxic propaganda.

Kewl I got mine when I opened my first Bank account.

didn't even manage to kill himself, now the pussy gets to rot in jail for the rest of his life

His nom de guerre was Mongo Walker
He was a gamer

what if someone dressed up as batman convinced shooting up the school would be something heroic.

*tsk tsk tsk*
*teleports behind you*

Nice try, my double dubs beat your shitposting. Also, only a nigger would come up with such stats, nigger.

hey america, you should just shoot all of your children for preemptive measures. Doing so will kill two birds with one stone. You eliminate targets so you wont have a gun problem anymore and you kill off a generation successfully stopping more of the fucking retarded cunts like yourself.

merica..

Great idea, the next generation we raise we can use your faggot ass country as an example of why not to tolerate Muslims and faggots like you anymore.

I wish I had that possibility, I would have started saving much sooner from my summer jobs for that.

Your "what if" holds little water without an actual real life example. Put up or shut up dingus.

Gun jams save the day?

Tell that to the GI who's M-16 jammed in Vietnam. Anyway, here's an example on why gun safety and handling training is important. To avoid gun jams.