Ask an alcoholic that's been on a week long drinking binge and currently drinking Listerine to get wasted anything...

Ask an alcoholic that's been on a week long drinking binge and currently drinking Listerine to get wasted anything. Pic unrelated obv

Go to the store and pick up a drink and walk out. If you break line of sight, like going to the restroom for example, they can't prove you didn't bring it into the store. Possession is 9/10ths of the law.

Also quit being a nigger. Its not stealing if its rightfully yours.

BRAPP

I have money, it's just 6:02 am where I am (texas) and can't buy anything lol

Go to Walmart you can buy beer or wine faggot

Bro it's either 7 or 10 that they start selling beer and wine in texas and I know that for a mothafuckin fact. Pretty sure 7 for beer/wine coolers and shit and 10 for liquor in tx. Fuckin antiquated blue law bullshit. Listerine isn't really that bad once you get past the fact that it tastes like minty poison when it goes down and it's pretty much the lowest I've sank to get shitty

How are you still not dying? I wasn't a heavy drinker and got a bloated gut, fatty liver and bad heartburn from the occasional binge drinking I would do.

I just quit, been a week and a half... I still want to drink every night

Drinking listerine is fucking grim man, and I say that as someone who has scraped tar out of my bong to smoke it and get high. Both of these things are shameful shit.

are you me?

I have a question: who gives a fuck?

Take a break and smoke some weed

Uh well I stopped for a long time. I'm 23, and my body is pretty forgiving still. I work out and run a lot when I'm not going on 2 week/month long benders so that helps. Even if I am drinking for a while straight I'll pound some preworkout for caffeine and make myself go exercise. Plus I'm blessed to be somewhat of a richfag so bills are paid and I can afford to eat quality food

I sell weed and smoke weed regularly. Not sure why I can't stop drinking though

I keep stocked up on vodka just in case. In NE, 6:15 right now. At least I'm high functioning, work five days a week plus full time college student. Just love getting drunk far too much. Always thought I'd stop drinking before I started succeeding, just ended up doing everything drunk

I tried stopping. Fuck it. Somethings gotta kill me so I might as well enjoy it

How are you a richfag? Be honest, don't LARP as some genius investor or some other cliche garbage the idiots on here always come up with. If it's your parents money I don't give a shit just be honest.

Yeah that's the thing, a lot of people can never really tell I'm drunk. Year and a half away from a comp sci degree at my school. Fuck it.

Oh no it's all my parents. Richfag might be an overstatement but I sell weed too so I don't really struggle. I have (had, probably rn) part time job. I'm in college but rent/phone paid and i get sent money every week

Ain't nothin wrong with resin my friend, I call it the poor man's hash

Cool man. Do you find you drink due to boredom, loneliness or some other factor? I obviously listed those two due to them being the reason I drink.

Well it started from a breakup and that's when it got really heavy and I developed a solid tolerance. Now it's just boredom. I would just rather be drunk while I'm doing whatever I'm doing than be sober lmao. Makes talking to females easier, I don't over think shit, and I don't think about the past. Only reason I'm drinking Listerine rn is mostly just because I woke up with a fucking terrible hangover and needed to balance the BAC out to stop withdrawing and shaking

Besides drinking Listerine, what else do you find helps you with hangovers? When I smoked weed for a few months years ago, I found it helped a lot with any withdrawal symptoms I had from other stuff. Why don't you do that instead of Listerine?

I don't know how months got in there but it was just supposed to be years. I actually miss weed and will probably start smoking again next year when it becomes more accessible.

How much listerine do you drink to get drunk typically? how is the drunk?

never had a problem with alcohol cause it makes me feel like shiet, opiates tho..

Xanax helps a lot. Weed makes hangovers totally bearable but when I wake up after drinking I just want more alcohol. I guess now that I say it, the Listerine isn't really for the hangover as much as for me wanting to be drunk again.

I've never drank Listerine before the past few days. It's been out of necessity. I've gone through about 1 and a 3/4 of the big yellow bottles in 2 days. I'm worried something in it will give me an ulcer or something lol. But they starting selling alc where I live in 20 so I can get some then.

What kind of opiates?

Personally they make me nauseous and feel like shit but my buddy is in rehab rn for em. Did some cheese with him and idk how people do that shit, i was nodding the fuck out in an LA fitness parking lot

They make me nauseous, itchy, make it hard to breathe...only after getting a little used to them do you get a pretty nice warm high from them but I advise against getting hooked.

We've all done that nigga

started with Vicodin and whatever cheap pharmaceutical stuff i could get my hands on. Now mostly oxy unless i can't get anything and then i'll take basically whatever. Try to limit myself to 30mg a day but its a slippery slope.

Isn't that expensive? Idk how much oxy is where u are but I thought that was pricy lol

I do not think so, friend

My doctor stopped prescribing me opiates after about 2 refills after the original prescription. How did you get him to keep filling it?

Scraping tar out of your bong? Dudeā€¦ Who hasn't done that?

Yeah like a dollar a mg unless your getting a lot. Same situation as you, semirichfag in college. Sell pot to fuel my drug related enterprises. Sometimes skip out on meals n shit if i have to.

Had to forcefully commit my alcoholic buddy to the psychiatric unit after i found him passed out in a locked room he hadn't left for days with empty plastic handles all around him. Obviously i can't say shit with my problems but just be careful Sup Forumsro.

I don't. Buy em on the street.

Oh shit man. For real I appreciate it.

Who hasn't edge lord

Currently taking 50 mg of oxi. Will I get hooked? Seriously?

Life's shit and we do what we have to do to get through the day.
That's why I drink heavily anyway...
I had a 5 day binge until I ran out of money on Tuesday.
No cash for another 8 days.
Nightmare.

After five days I would have fucked up too much to be enjoying it.

Lol no, but thats a pretty solid fucking dose if you don't do it much. I had done it sporatically for years before I got hooked. Just don't do it regularly, which is hard because it feels reeeeal nice. Mostly went downhill when i got my hands on codone (the pure stuff) and started railing it. Don't be fooled though, oxy is strong enough that my buddy who was addicted to H hates even talking about it.

It's endone. I have been on it for two years for pain. Mostly take 30 to 40 mg daily but have taken 50 mg quite a few times. Opinion. I don't wanna get hooked on this shit. Also don't really want to stop. Get so much done in a day while being happy.

If you're still here, are you a smart person? Not to showcase or some shit, but I've been top of every class I've been in, besides the ones I missed because I wanted to drink instead. Good (older) friend of mine told me all his smartest friends were alcoholics in college. Can you relate? Gives me hope at the thought at least

literally the last two sentences are my life lol

I really hope you at least ran it through a water filter a few times. The additives in listerine will make you pretty sick. Eucalyptol is toxic.

A week? Pfft amateur.

i assume your dad was as well, and your grandfather etc.

it's genetic, some people simple cannot drink

Bro. Get some help. Take it from an oldfag (48) who has been there. You may feel you have a handle on this right now, but that will not last forever. Find a doctor who gets where you are coming from and can help you get off this shit. Rehab if necessary, but if you are strong-willed enough, you can kick it without.

Fuck Xanax...too addictive. Valium will work just as well, but may be a little harder to get. It's much less addictive, easier to taper off, and will put a heavy boot on any alcohol cravings and/or withdrawal you might have.

You're probably going to have to change who you hang out with and some habits which you have created. But it will be worth it to take back control of your life.

Good luck.