I need something to knock me out for a solid 8+ hours, I threw my back out and have to walk with a cane...

I need something to knock me out for a solid 8+ hours, I threw my back out and have to walk with a cane, it's fucking awful, I need to legit roofie myself, any have anything they used or tried and it worked for non disturbed sleep?? My body is in so much fuckin pain and none prescribed meds work.

Did you get any opiates?
Other than that, alcohol.

Yeah, doesn't do much, I have a high tolerance for everything but this is just so bad

Xanax or valium

Well shit nigger. Are you getting surgery or anything? Also when you get better, strenghten your back muscles because this will now haunt you forever.

Just started recently, past week or so, looking for home remedies like pills I can safely mix and shit or a liquid I can put into a drink so I can't taste medicine BS lol

If you really have a "high tolerance", use more.

>>
Forgot to mention; using MDMA might actually help with the pain.

Not trying to destroy my body either, just looking for basically a roofie I can find at home or something that won't do damage for me to sleep

tart cherry juice.
drink a glass or two of that and sweet dreams

watch The Grifter

Valium washed down with a 70cl bottle of whiskey.

take 2 benadryl and drink a beer. that shit will knock you out for like 10 hours

Dock gave me Valium when I threw my back out and went into convulsions/spasms.

Knocked me out good

drink 8 beers and smoke a fat joint

Weed mixed with alcohol, I wouldn't recommend this for a good time though, because it will knock you the fuck out especially if you're a non/infrequent user.

cyclobenzaprine and liquor is all anyone should take for back injuries. an electric blanket can also be nice

actually this should work pretty well. just don't take more than 2 because if you take too much benadryl it's a deliriant

Since you get prescribed medication, ask for a sedative to help you sleep. Claim the pain meds give you insomnia. Don't mix too many things or you could go into respiratory failure. Like mixing weed, pain meds and alcohol.

>2 benadryl and drink a beer
and put yourself on the liver transplant list

pot cookies eat one and a half or two (depending on your tolerance) and youll be knocked out in no time.. fuck all that pill shit go the all natural way!