This is just boring ass pop why are you guys recommending it so much? It fucking sucks

This is just boring ass pop why are you guys recommending it so much? It fucking sucks.

it's literally one guy spamming it

music criticism crossed with herd mentality

Pro tip: if it's not traditional music or art music, it's pop. That album is also great but that's beside the point

Wouldn't say boring but I don't get the hype either. Just seems like slightly above average indie pop-rock.
Maybe it's harder for people to dislike because of the fucking awesome artwork.

We get it, you don't like the album. I think it's really good. You don't have to like it. That's how opinions and interpretations work. Now fuck off will you.

Butthurt faggot with shit taste

DOWN IN MY
>beast heart
I BUILD AN
>empire
WHENEVER I'M
>blind I
OPEN MY
>wild eye

in the cold arena where you're TRAAAAAAPPED

Nice one dude you sure showed him!

>him

Now fuck off will you.

You're the most cringy faggot i've seen on this site holy shit

>him

>>him

Now fuck off will you.

You're the most cringy faggot i've seen on this site holy shit

>him

Butthurt faggot with shit taste

>him

I'm so tired of seeing this overpriced the garbage touted as the next revolution in music making technology. Every five seconds some hipster with no musical background or talent watches a Red Means Recording video and thinks that if they drop 900 bucks on this thing that they're going to be the next fucking Gold Panda (or whatever they listen to).

Listen you fucks, I know you're out there. It won't work. After a month and the third time you've taken it to the little boutique tea cafe you go to, the novelty will wear off and you will be exactly at the point that you started at, zero musical experience and probably shitty music taste to boot. Stop kidding yourself, music takes a long ass time. No piece of gear is going to give you that time on a silver platter. Yes it's a convenient piece of gear, but it's really best in the hands of an informed and capable musician on the road. You're not a producer, you're a fucking wannabe narcissist who adopts a new persona and career every five years, or however long it takes you to get sick of the hard work that it takes to actually accomplish something great and move on to something else trendy. Why not dust off that old SLR you bought back in 2006, or go re-enroll in some of those printmaking classes you were so into a couple years ago?

nice dubs

Woah a genuine post offering advice

>him

Never heard of this, thanks op for bringing it to my attention. Just started listening to it and it sounds great so far!

This is also the case with that shitty Twenty One Pilots album.

whats this album?

Imagine Dragons new album

To be fair, I actually enjoy it as a lil tinkering device. It's a nice little notepad for sketching out ideas very quickly or just fucking around when you're bored. But yeah, I wouldn't recommend paying full price for one, let alone use it in your studio record.
It's definitely overpriced, but if you can find a used one on Craigslist or Rever for $600, snap it up immediately.

>Every five seconds some hipster with no musical background or talent watches a Red Means Recording video and thinks that if they drop 900 bucks on this thing that they're going to be the next fucking Gold Panda (or whatever they listen to).
that one actually hurt a little, user....

What is noise?

It's not a bad album, great catchy songs, but the lyrics are SO BAD its hard to listen to

>Every five seconds some hipster with no musical background or talent watches a Red Means Recording video and thinks that if they drop 900 bucks on this thing that they're going to be the next fucking Gold Panda (or whatever they listen to).

>art music

I think you mean experimental, all music is art. "Art music" is just a pretentious label for people that want to pretend their music is somehow more meaningful than whatever Drake is doing these days.

Why are you so mean to me?

Babe, they call me the medicine man
But my old spells don’t work anymore

OH ANNA I'VE DONE, OH MATTHEW I'VE DONE
THE WORST, THE WORST, THE WORST, THE WORST

WHY AREN'T THE BONUS TRACKS ON THE VINYL REEEEEEEE

SAW OFF ALL MY STINKING LIMBS
BLOOD DRIPPING DOWN MY SUNKEN MONKEY CHIN

A PLAGUE ON THE HORIZON, IN THE COLD ARENA WHERE YOU'RE TRAPPPPPPPEEEEDDDD

i would actually say the complete opposite.

it is great.

IN THE MOMENT YOU MEEEEEET

OP on the money, album for people with bad taste the vocals alone make me wanna kill my self.