So, this guy I hate has a girlfriend coming in from another country, and I want to die

So, this guy I hate has a girlfriend coming in from another country, and I want to die.

I want the last thing I see in the world to be the horror on her face as I load a shotgun into my mouth and explode my head.

How else can I possibly induce haunting fear as my final act of pettiness? Give me some ideas.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E1wcuoxs4mU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i bet you save a lot of money on razors since you have all that edge already

Kek lololols

You're clearly underaged. People kill themselves because of mental health issues or severe suffering, not because 'WAAAAH I don't like this man and I can't get the girl :((('. Suck it up and go make a deviant art or something to let all that edge out, you'll be fine sport.

I don't want the girl. I just know that she's normie-tier and it'll fuck her up, and I want it to indirectly effect him too.

Long story short, I've had it in my head that suicide is going to happen in my life, 100%. No time like the present, working a job that I hate for less than a livable wage, no real friends to speak of, and no real hope or dreams or driving force to really WANT to live.

Jesus dude, get over yourself and get a hobby or something. bragging about being all edgy on Sup Forums probably makes you feel special, but you aren't accept that and do something with your life, its up to you, nobody here cares nonetheless.

maybe do something to them instead of you

The edge is strong in this one.

It's like I can see your teenage fingers typing out all this stupid bullshit in my mind and it sickens me.

I would say kys but that's too good for you faggot. I hope that guys chick is all over him with pda around you, you fuckin cuck fag nigger.

Maybe, don't encourage this autistic behaviour.

>move away
>get better job
>forget these losers
>get a reason to live (for me it's weed sadly enough atm)

I flipped my suicide into evil towards others, get everything to yourself and fuck everyone else. Ofc I won't do much until I start to feel really really shitty and try to get my life together atm but you never know when life throws another wrench at you.

Still don't think you want to kill yourself. Attempted suicide myself multiple times, and it was never something I put that much thought into or talked to anyone about. When you're like that, it's a 'welp, time to go jump off a building' moment rather than this pre-meditated faggotry. Like I said it's the result of severe mental illness rather than shitty situations like yours than make you suicidal. This is just a cry for attention mate. That said your situation does sound shitty and I'm sure you're feeling real bad which sucks.

If 'suicide is going to happen in my life, 100%', you have literally nothing to worry about. Go take some crazy drugs and skydive and whatever, because you're just gonna an hero anyway by this logic. Nothing matters so stop moping and have some fun.

tl;dr-You're clearly in a rut, but there's no need to be so melodramatic.

>Forget these losers

Nigger, I'm the loser here. That's why I want to go out for once just being the winner in a weird way.

I'd really rather not hurt anyone physically. Never wanted to murder, just be memorialized in someone's head.

Good, now the world is your oyster. You can do what you want without worrying about the consequences.

>the winner in a weird way.

You're larping about an hero and fucking up some random persons life over 'I'm a bit sad my job sucks poor me :(((('. This isn't being a winner, it's being a attention whore.

>I'd really rather not hurt anyone physically.

But you're happy to fuck them over in literally any other way? Fucking weak logic mate. Blowing your brains out in front of someone is gonna harm them a great deal, not that you're actually going to do any of this.

See, if I'm memorialized in someone's head, that's a point in my book. That brings the score to Me:1, Them:0

I'd call that a win in my book.

And yeah, I'm more than happy to fuck them over in any other way. Who cares, if I'm honest? Fuck them.

threads dead let this guy finish himself off.

STOP
LARPING
STOP IT
IT'S TIME TO STOP

Like I said earlier, suicidal thoughts don't work like that in my experience. The only people who talk about how they're going to kill themselves like this are people who want attention, not people who want to die.

Go do it right now faggot. Do it, seriously. You won't, because you don't want to. Prove us all wrong, I'll watch the news if you tell me your local station.

>In my experience
Oh shit, my bad. I totally forgot that some dickhead's experience online is how everyone's actual mental processes work.

I'm being as open as I've ever been about it because it's Sup Forums. Who actually cares. It's not about attention, it's about hurting somebody I hate and someone they like.

No, I won't do it now. I've got it in my head that I want to hurt somebody with it, and I plan to stick to that.

>inb4 "HAH, I WIN, YOU DIDN'T"

So then you, as some dickhead online, have nothing worth saying either. You posted this here to get someone to reply, don't act like a baby because someone called you out on your attention whoring.

Big surprise you didn't kill yourself, it's almost like you don't actually want to and just want to vent about some cunt you don't like. That's fine, we all want to let off steam, but the needless melodrama and edge coming from your posts is nauseating. You don't want to die or you'd have killed yourself quietly without making a scene like a 12 year old. Calm down and get over yourself. Suicide isn't something you weaponize and talk about like this unless you're looking for attention.

>implying they care if you die

You're putting too much value on yourself right from the get-go. Just go fuck yourself you edgy whiney faggot. Nobody cares if you die, the only thing they'll be thinking is;
>Damn I wish I pulled the trigger

Immediately
>Big surprise, you didn't kill yourself
"HAH, I WIN, YOU DIDN'T"

I didn't even come close to venting about the guy. What do you know about the guy even beyond that I don't like him? Nothing. I don't WANT to vent about him. What do you know about the girl? Nothing. I didn't vent about her.

>Any suicide that's not quiet and spur of the moment isn't real.
Any school shooting or murder-suicide ever would disagree with you. They've all almost entirely been about spectacle and going out "with a bang." That's what I want. I don't want to quietly die. I want to go out hurting someone in a way that doesn't go away. Sure, if you want to call that attention whoring, which I suppose it is, then go ahead.

>Talks about killing self infront of someone who doesn't even like you, or more realistically; doesn't even know you exist outside of maybe Facebook
>Wants to effect them in some inconceivable way

You clearly didn't think this through?

>Shotgunning yourself in the head in front of literally anyone, especially normal, everyday people who aren't at all used to seeing gore.
>Thinking they won't at all being effected by this.

give local station so we can post results. Oh yeah, you're not gonna do shit.

I'm sure they watch horror movies. I'd really not that big of a deal. They'd get over it in a week. Big suprise, you'd be forgotten, just like you will be when this post 404s. Get over yourself, child.

>implying someone blowing their head off in the 21st century is enough to make someone go shit eating insane
The only person that seems like a fucking normie here is you.

Not to mention, to have the effect you desire they'd have to care for you at least a little bit. From what I've read, no one likes you, not even yourself.

>>Any suicide that's not quiet and spur of the moment isn't real.

But you're clearly pretty normal, there's no insane ramblings here or other pointers that you might be about to blow your/someone else's brains out. Trying to compare youself to a crazed school shooter type is dumb because you've not shown you're anything like that.

No, this is a attention grab suicide threat and nothing more. I never said anything about HA I WIN, I said it's telling that you're here arguing with some random faggot rather than Eliot Rodgering some randomer. Follow through or pipe down. At the very least show us your collection of edgy vlogs about how no one understands you.

We all have problems, sure this guy is a cunt and the lady is too or whatever. Sure your job sucks and your friends have left you and whatever else. That sucks and I hope things get better for you, but wallowing and acting like a faggot for attention is really boring to anyone else mate. Sorry if the truth hurts but no one here is taking these threats seriously.

>Stalk her and take all kind of pics of her/ them
>Print them and pin them all up on a wall
>Dress like a trap
>Make a livestream talking about them and blow yourself up

guess if they see sth that strange it will change them forever.

Do people on this site actually think that everyone in the world is exactly like they are? "I've seen gore videos and movies, so seeing the life leave somebody's eyes right in front of me, along with a decent portion of their head, won't mess with OTHER people at all."

You've only ever seen me ramble about a weaponized suicide. Is that "normal," to you? That aside, because whatever, it's Sup Forums, I don't care if people aren't taking my threats seriously. The thread wasn't about making threats. It was about trying to find more ways to fuck with them as/after I do it, like Go "attempt suicide" again, while we're calling people's bullshit, only this time be sure it sticks.

>Is that "normal," to you?

Yes, completely, because I've seen hundreds of threads where teenage angst autists say they're going to do exactly what you are and never do. This is attention whoring, you are an attention whore, please enjoy this attention I'm giving you. Again, prove me wrong and go blow your brains out in the mall, that'll show those darn normies for holding you back!

imma need that station to believe you famalam.

Meanwhile your ranting about how, "You've attempted suicide MULTIPLE times," is just totally fine and isn't a damn lie just to try and stick it some user online?

Nigger, how do you actually not get it. No, I won't be doing it in a mall. It's almost entirely about hurting somebody I know and hate. It's not, "Just want to kill myself publicly." Why does everyone on this site just miss the point entirely every time?

When you have to step up you'll quit man. Ez

no one cares, just do it. Like, legit, who fucking cares about this? just plan it, do it, and that way this thread dies. fuck.

I mentioned it because it's relevant, I know what feeling that bad does to you and I don't think petty stuff like this is the kind of thing that's on your mind if you're suicidal. Believe it or don't believe it, I don't care because I'll never speak to you knowingly after this thread dies.

I get you want to hurt this one person, I don't believe you're suicidal. If life was too much for you to bear, petty stuff like revenge or whatever wouldn't be crossing your mind. You'd be happy to die rather than want to wait for whatever scheme you've cooked up.

For what it's worth I'm honestly sorry you're feeling sucky and I'm not trying to discredit your feelings, I just don't think you're at the point of suicide and you're not helping yourself feel better by wallowing and moaning like this. If you want to talk and want to have attention given to your issues, talk away, but I'm not gonna humor such a pitiful suicide dog whistle for the sake of your ego. Hope you feel better soon mate, honestly, because as I said earlier I know how shit life can get. Have a (you) as a sign of good will.

That's another thing you keep hammering on about that is seriously telling. This idea of "ego," and that I'm doing this to play on my, "ego," despite nothing pointing in that direction to any degree.

\You've done nothing but make blanket assumptions because, "Hey, that's what I think so it must be true." You've used telling language like, "Sorry if the truth hurts," and assuming that your word is the word. It's weird how somebody so obviously and entirely egotistical to the point of not being able to think of anyone but themselves, what they think and what they say has the audacity or retarding brain injury to call anyone else egotistical to any extent.

Don't try and talk down to me. Neck yourself.

>despite nothing pointing in that direction to any degree.

Sup Forumsro, you've made a thread about how much YOU hate this guy, how YOU want to kill yourself, about how hard life is for YOU. This is an ego stroke, even if you're telling the truth about everything.

I agree I'm making assumptions, but the angry edgy replies I'm getting are only making me more confident in them. I think you're having a shit time and people have probably treated you shitty, and you came to Sup Forums to vent. Rather than just talk about what is upsetting you, you chose to LARP about suicide in the most unrealistic manor, one than only makes me assume you're really far removed from what being suicidal actually is. Again, hope things get better for you, but really think that you're just looking for validation on your feelings. Feel shitty Sup Forumsro, whine all you like, just don't expect edgy fantasy to go over well.

>Hey Sup Forums, can you fuck this site?

bordertime.robgoble.com

Sup Arseface?

OP here yeah I'm being a fag. whats a good jrpg that came out in the past few years?

I made this thread purely for ideas that could possibly be disturbing and ways to mentally fuck with people as the last thing I or anyone does. YOUR ego pointed you in the direction of ego.

You want to try and get your good deed of the day by talking to someone who you think is having a sad time, boo hoo, so you can feel better about the life that you keep saying is so shitty, as you sit in your room on your computer in the heating/AC.
That is pretty fun, making only mildly based assumptions then just assuming, "Well, I'm me, so I'm probably right," about somebody they'll never know. I can see why that's all you seem to do now.
The line of logic doesn't even make sense. "I want somebody to feel bad.. I know, I'll go to the most insensitive place on the internet! I'll get some sympathy there!" It doesn't make sense, but yuo're going to keep doubling down on your assumptions because "Oh, I'm always right."

Okay mate, you're totally sincere and not LARPing at all. Sorry my ego got in the way. You should put the shotgun way, way up inside your asshole and gouge out your own eyes with a spoon, sure that'll fuck her up good. Hope the suicide goes well because I'm sure you're going to go through with this depraved shit. Keep feeling shitty and lets hope your life never improves, because you don't like it when people wish you well. Suck a dick. have fun in your dead thread because I was the only one humoring this

Signed,

Autism

SERIOUSLY FUCK YOU B NAME ONE GOOD JRPG THAT ISN'T FIVE FUCKING YEARS OLD I'LL WAIT.

lol gave him a good idea on the way out anyway

Humoring me was your own damn fault, my man. I'll take that 1-0.

Kingdomhearts

OOOOOOOOOOMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDD NAME ONEEEEEE FUCKING JAY ARH PEE GEE (JRPG) THAT ISN'T FUCKING FINAL FANTASY 7

WRONG FEATURES FINAL FUCKING FANTASY 7 CHARACTERS HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYY FUCK B IS THIS THE BEST YOU CAN DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING NAME ONE GODDAMN JRPG THAT ISN' FF7 FUCK.

>OP tries desperately to keep his failing, shitty thread alive with shitposting

Nigger if you want to hurt that other guy then shoot THE GIRL with the shotgun. Then rape the body in front of him. Then kill yourself you fucking faggot.

WAY TO GO GOT ANOTHER LOSER HERE THAT CAN'T EVEN NME ONE GODDAMN JRPG THAT ISN'T FF7. LIKE SERIOUSLY JUST TYPE JRPG INTO GOOGLE AND PICK ONE

Just go jack off to Tifa scissoring Aeris like yesterday, you'll feel better.

THATS NOT A GAME EITHER AND YOU MENTIONED FF7. SEE NO ONE CAN NAME A JRPG THAT ISNT FF7 IT'S IMPOSSIBLE.

Lmfao @ all these millenials being "cool" and "hip" by calling OP edgy. He just wants to kill himself. At least he's grasping the potential that he can use his death to inflict trauma to his enemies. The only edgy people here are the ones dishing the buzzword out. Why do you nobodies care if a nobody kills himself? He said he was gonna do it regardless. Some of you faggots get too attached to other anons, you know they have gay bars for over sensitive fags like yourselves.

Kingdomhearts 2

OK WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT I CARE ABOUT WESTERN RELEASES? I SAID NAME

ONE

GODDAMN JRPG THAT ISN'T FF7 AND YOU FUCKING AUTIST CAN'T EVEN DO THAT, FUCK!!!

You love to torture your tiny underdeveloped penis to the sound of your roommate fucking his cute little girlfriend.

OP is a fag but I'll bite

Grandia
The Lunar Series
Chrono Trigger
Golden Sun
Mother
FF6
Anything by Tetsuya Takahashi
Etrian Odyssey 4

Now stop this shitposting

DOES IT HAVE A FF7 CHARACTER IN IT? YES IT DOES FUCK YOU NAME ANOTHER GAME THAT ISN'T FF7

What are you doing? What is your goal?

>OP needs to samefag to get someone to support his edgy LARP

This thread is actually pretty funny now I think of it.

FINALLY GOT A WINNER HERE THIS FAG KNOWS HIS JAYRPGS. NOW NAME SOME RHYTHM GAMES THAT DON'T FEATURE ANY FF7 CHARACTERS.

Wow, you look stupid, dont you?

Dont reply. You got your (you) already. Fucking dumbshit.

TO FUCKING HAVE A LIST OF JAYRPGS THAT

ARE NOT

FINAL FANTASY SEVEN

Pester off to another thread. Youre annoying.

You sure are as angry and edgy as OP. Almost like you are OP

JRPG fag here

Beatmania
Rez
All the NanaOn-Sha games
Elite Beat Agents

YOU KNOW WHAT'S ANNOYING? GOING OTGAMESTOP AND GETTING THE LATEST JAYRPG RELEASE (THAT MEANS JAPANESE ROLE PLAYING GAME) TAKING IT HOME, PUTTING IT IN

AND IT FUCKING BOOTS UP GODDAMN FINAL FANTASY 7

Better than the faggot shit OP was whining about. I'll take all caps over edgy LARPS any-day

>caps lock is cruise control for cool

I THINK I MIGHT NEED A JAP FOR THIS. A JAP (SHORT FOR JAPANESE PERSON) HAS TO KNOW SOME MORE NON FF7 JRPGS

>still implying im OP
>even after screencap

Hey millenial, take your underage ass back to Sup Forums. You already look stupid. Take your overused buzzwords with you :)

XD yeah man, listening to someone being intentionally autistic is so funny and entertaining. Totally.

>millenial entertainment in a nutshell

Can't complain about buzzwords if you're jumping on the millennial autism bandwagon, you fucking millennial SJW alt-right shill cuck

WOULD HELP IF YOU WOULD JUST NAME SOME FUCKING MORE GODDAMN

JAYRPGS

But OP was intentionally being autistic so I don't see the difference. Also seems funny that one user is in this thread defending OP and calling everyone millennial. I bet OP is that user.

Wow, youre actually stupid, arent you?

Not as stupid as you, you fucking Hillary supporting MAGA muslim white boy autist

BE FUCKING GREAT IF THERE WAS ONE PERSON (PREF A JAP) THAT COULD NAME A LONG ASS LIST OF JAYRPGS.

I already did you fucking nigger faggot cuck shill. I've won the game, where's my autism trophy?

ARE YOU JAP (JAPANESE PERSON) AUSE IF NOT HOW DO I KNOW THOSE AREN'T JUST FF7?

Yes I am Japan

Ching chong ni hao

WELL THEN WHAT DO YOU AS A JAP (JAPANESE PERSON) THINK OF THE UPCOMING FINAL FANTASY 7 JAY RPG GAME (JAPANESE ROLE PLAYING GAME GAME)

It brings honor to family. Link related.

youtube.com/watch?v=E1wcuoxs4mU