Guys, it is finally happening

Guys, it is finally happening..
My university have granted to transgender the right to change their name on the student card, it also means they officially acknowledge
trans people.
I'm muslim btw, should I blow myself up in the university ?

Other urls found in this thread:

kansas.com/news/local/article173156516.html
nytimes.com/2016/07/27/health/who-transgender-medical-disorder.html?mcubz=3
archive.is/vWpo4
archive.is/q6MLV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

or you could blow yourself up alone, away from others. this seems like the most reasonable solution.

Go boom boom.

No. Get a degree in Psych or some such field that will enable you to gain the respect and recognition that you need, so as to start proving all this transgender crap the mental illness that it is.

Fucking hell, the French language is an abomination.

>should I blow myself
No, find a cutie transgirl and get her to blow you and enjoy life a little.

Do it, blow the faggotry away! If you need any assistance --> xplosives.net/wp/bomben/rohrbomben/

The blow part was a fucking joke.
What's happening to Sup Forums ?
Go back you all faggot to reddit

>I'm muslim btw, should I blow myself up in the university

do it

Yes

get your muslim friends and protest against this shit. they won't repremand you as to not appear islamophobic.

please

this
claim that as a muslim, transgenders are extremely offensive to your religion
liberal minds will explode trying to tolerate your beliefs

>ULB
>Bruxelles
Si t'es aussi dans un trou a merde comme ville.... Fais tout péter la haut et casse toi sur Liège ou Louvain La Neuve, bro.

you should make a big fuzz about not considering your religious beliefs by allowing this on campus. Throw in a bit of racism and islamophobia aswell.

What you should do is inform as many people as possible about what happens when you pander to mental illness.

>a cutie transgirl
Don't exist, retard.

Except by the very definition of mental illness, it isn't.
But sure, by all means, use dishonesty to try to prove a point.
Not pathetic at all.

never mind the OP.

you are the one that should blow himself up you fucking degenerate

>I have a penis but the voices in my head says i'm a girl

not a mental illness at all

>you are the one that should blow himself up you fucking degenerate
>you are the one that should blow himself up
>you are the one that should blow himself

Not even remotely close. I am aware that you have no evidence, and you just think they're "icky," but you're welcome to act like an adult if you'd like.

How does it feel to have a position that the most psychologists disagree with?

>Except by the very definition of mental illness, it isn't.
Nice try shill, it only got removed from the DSM because trannies whined about it until they gave in. Just like all methods of tranny pandering.

is reddit invading us again?

Where's the evidence trannies are sane, retard? I'm waiting.

Feels great to know I haven't succumbed to SJW pandering and pushing feels over facts like those hacks. Thanks for asking.

>but you're welcome to act like an adult if you'd like.
Says the guy who thinks a delusional man thinking they're a woman is sanity.

the majority of any group has been wrong with anything in the whole history of men.

>feeling doctors are always right

>Except by the very definition of mental illness, it isn't.

They had "activists" sit in during mental health conferences and scream until they got rid of faggotry from the book of mental illnesses published every year

They learned to cave when they can make millions selling these retards overpriced drugs and therapy for the rest of their lives

>be 1930s to 1950s
>doctor's recommended smoking
>"What's that? You think smoking is bad for you? How does it feel to have a position that the most doctors disagree with?"

I advise you look up gender dysphoria. That actually is a mental illness.
Sanity has literally nothing to do with the question at hand, and I think you all know that.
As for the claim that "trannies" whined until it was removed as a mental I'll, that is simply untrue, unless you'd like to provide a source?
"Trannies being not sane" claim: The burden of proof lies upon the one making the positive claim. Also, way to completely put words into my mouth.

Most trannies try to kill themselves even after they mutilate their genitals and replace their entire hormonal system.

Why do you think that is? Do you think there might be something mentally ill with them if even given treatment, they have an even higher rate of suicide attempts?

I think you should an hero at the school.
Make some kind of statement or something
Would make you famous

>I'm muslim btw, should I blow myself up in the university ?

Do it for the lulz

>Stawman
Not true. Be sure to actually look up the definition of mental illness.
Not sure how true that is. I would assume it has something to do with being called "it," and getting death threats constantly. Pretty good reason as to why they would feel like shit.
>Stawman.
Also, the evidence used today isn't the flawed garbage they used in the 50's. Nice try, though.

Meanwhile in Wichita...

kansas.com/news/local/article173156516.html

It is statistically probable that op is inbred

yes Muhhamed Ajarbinkinamenmondurkastanabtaboulifalefel, you would make your father proud

Really you should blow yourself as a fellow Muslim if i were in your position i would have not even asked here , brother this world is corrupt and by doing that you are doing Allahs work and you would be rewarded in heaven with eternal youth, riches and 99 virgins If you are intrested in making a small yet poweful bomb with home equipment just reply to this post.

Parce que tu crois que la Wallonie c'est mieux, désolé bro mais ce n'est pas le cas

>I advise you look up gender dysphoria. That actually is a mental illness.
I know, that's what I've been saying the whole time, numbnuts. And you know what you're supposed to do with mental disorders? Treat and manage them instead of pandering to the delusions caused by them.

>As for the claim that "trannies" whined until it was removed as a mental I'll, that is simply untrue, unless you'd like to provide a source?
Retard, it's all trannies do. How do you think HRT and SRS took off in the first place? because trannies whined about being considered mentally-ill until the medical community gave into them. This is a fact, and being a deluded virtue-sginaller who hates facts like you can't change that.

Look at this: nytimes.com/2016/07/27/health/who-transgender-medical-disorder.html?mcubz=3
Not a single part of their reasoning was due to actually proving it wasn't a mental disorder. Read it and they just say it's about "acceptance" and "reducing stigma".

Why are you tranny-shills so deluded.

Chek

>should I blow myself up in the university ?

that's a waste.
only gays, trans, abortionists, should be blown up

>inb4 add in Jews, Freemasons, Niggers

I contacted your university and warned them about an imminent bomb threat.

have fun.

I'm from here. Can confirm people are pussies here and get upset over dumb shit. You know, like everywhere else...

if you do then don't let it be associated with those freaks you are much more useful for generating more hatred for your kind

I'm on your side, retard. Learn to read.

>Also, the evidence used today isn't the flawed garbage they used in the 50's. Nice try, though.
Trannies are mentally ill and your hurt feelings can't hide that fact, chump.

You already know what must be done OP.

A mental disorder and a mental illness are two completely different things.
Second thing: no source provided, just more whining about it.
The burden of proof dictates that you must prove your assertion that it is a mental illness.

You fucking loser

OP is French no suprise he is a pussy and won't deliver.

Not the definition of mentally ill.
My feelings are fine, but thank you for your concern.

I'm actually stuck here.

Which one should I warn about a terrorist threat?The old hag or the other one?

>A mental disorder and a mental illness are two completely different things.
And neither should have the delusions pandered too.

>Second thing: no source provided, just more whining about it.
Sounds just like trannies and their shills. Really makes you think.

>The burden of proof dictates that you must prove your assertion that it is a mental illness.
That's like saying I need to prove the Earth is round when every with a functioning brain knows it is round already. Damn, why are you tranny-shills so deluded about the obvious?

Stay mad, Xir

No, it really isn't. The burden of proof lies upon the person making the positive claim.
I will not accept your assertions until you provide evidence.
This is quite a large part of critical thinking.
Also, you say that people "know," but most couldn't come close to explaining why, or how they allegedly know.

Ah nan mais j'suis d'accord avec toi hein, c'est de la chiasse aussi.. Mais moins que Bruxelles quoi..

Fuck you fag

Sand nigger spotted.

>No, it really isn't.
Yes it is. Only butthurt trannies and SJWs believe a man thinking they are a woman isn't a mental illness. Why do you hate the mentally-ill user?

>I will not accept your assertions until you provide evidence.
This is quite a large part of critical thinking.
If you were capable of critical thinking you'd realise a man with a penis and XY chromosome is not a woman and never will be, and that filling him with Estrogen and mutilating his genitals doesn't make the illness go away.

But here's some facts that you will ignore after they trigger you:
archive.is/vWpo4
archive.is/q6MLV

Obviously wait for a faggot or tranny gathering then blow yourself up in the middle of it, make Allah and Mohammad proud.

I was talking about the earth thing. Nice Stawman, yet again.

You seem to be under the impression that we are talking about biology. We are not. We were actually talking about psychology. Learn what gender is in the realm of psychology, because that is the only relevant thing to this discussion.

It's highly likely you like little girl penises

So you're telling me I can fill out some paperwork and from then on go to the female restrooms without problems?

The burden of proof is quite useful. It isn't up to me to prove that leprechauns don't exist, it is up to the leprechaun believers to prove that they do.
It is all about accountability and honesty, not shilling, as you seem to believe.

>Learn what gender is in the realm of psychology
Gender doesn't exist. It was a concept and the definition has been bastardised multiple times, first by puritans who turned it into a synonym for sex, and then by SJW cretins like you with your "muh identity" bullshit.

Convert to Judaism, goy.

Simply untrue.

>It isn't up to me to prove that leprechauns don't exist, it is up to the leprechaun believers to prove that they do.
Lol, likewise you have to prove that gender exists.

>It is all about accountability and honesty,
But tranny-pushers like you are nether honest nor accountable.

Why should we accept trannies for who they are, when they couldn't do it themselves?

Burden of proof is on you, faggot.

>muslim btw, should I blow myself up in the university
No, you need to set a good example just like everyone else.

I never claimed anything about gender.

Nice insult, I guess. Anything to make you feel better, eh?

Oh my allah that is hilarious!

Either or organize a meeting of transgenders and muslims as an alliance, then blow yourself up in the very center of it. I recommend crushed glass for shrapnel, can't be seen in an x-ray.

You asserted that gender doesn't exist, I simply meant that I do not believe you.

This 2 the max

>Dofus
Truly the best game

>Anything to make you feel better, eh?
Sounds like you and your fellow agenda pushers. Stay mad.

>You asserted that Earth is round, I simply meant that I do not believe you.