Kendall, or Kylie?

Kendall, or Kylie?

Why do their toes look like they're 3 inches long?

Kendall's feet are gross. Look at the little toe. It's completely disproportionate. And the big toe is not nice at all. Their both pig sluts and nigger lovers. Would not even speak to them.

The one on the left. That said, I think anyone as vain as these people would be shit in the sack

kylie ez

Caitlyn.

Idk kim wasn't bad in her tape Paris was shit tho just sat there basically

Because they're mutants
I have no idea how anyone finds any of this family's women attractive

kylie, pre surgery

...why the fuck are they both CG in that image? That's a real picture of the Hollywood Hills in the background. What the fuck am I looking at, OP?

neither they make me ill

Vapid stupid whores with fuck doll looks on their face for low-IQ plebs.

Yeah, but Jesus, the BEST case scenario is they we're airbrushed so much they look like computer generated representations of themselves...

Neither, than entire family is disgusting. They're nigger-tier women. If your dick gets hard for them, it's nature telling you you're trash as well.

Kylie

Both of them at anytime t have an unholy amount of makeup on their face, have a bitch personality , are coal burners and are just simply whores in gestation , i would probably use them as cumdumpsters but my sex doll already does that for me

>dumb as shit
>obnoxious and vapid
>incapable of anything
>no skills or talents
>not blonde
>not blue or green eyed
>not capable of birthing solid babies

These useless unfuckable whores are the complete opposite of what I find attractive in a woman. You'd have to be some kind of pathetic insecure manlet to desire someone so worthless to not feel threatened.

god damn, these bitches are fucking perfect.

Nigger.

Kendall 100% she's the least fake of that bunch of freaks.

Neither. Rich cunts because their original dead daddy defended oj simpson in 94 and be because their slut sister made a sex tape with ray jay, brandy ( the singer) brother.

Spot on, good sir

OP is surely a nigger , don't worry Jamal they would surely be at your feet once you release that hot mixtape . Cunt

Just as user 745136903 said, nigger fuckers and defenders

>the BEST case scenario is they we're
they literally are airbrushed, they spent so much money on plastic surgeries to look "flawless" that they look retarded, i took my ex to a place to meed Kendall and she literally looks like a doll, an average looking doll, also they have make up all over their bodies

you usually need to sleep with both to get in the club. but it's def Kylie for me.

Only a nigger would pick Kylie

>Kendall, or Kylie?
What's the difference, they are both hideously disproportionate and look like caricatures of themselves

I dunno... I chose both.

Kendell is really skinny with no surgury. So u chat shit

Nope.
Gross buttholes. 0/1000.

god that butthole on the left needs some surgery

Is this real? Need to know before I blow

>Kendell is really skinny with no surgury
sorry to break it to you, but she also has lots of surgery lol, not on her body, but she had her nose, lips, cheeks, eyebrow lift and probably other shit, also lipo suction too

Kylie, she's just perfect