Drawthread:kool kids klub edition

Drawthread:kool kids klub edition

Other urls found in this thread:

trashdump.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=7316
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/qItQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

taking requests

loli rape

Show buthol

show butt

Requesting Tiff buttsmacks

How do u kno if ur kool enuf?

done commissions, if anyones got any good requests before i go to bed feel free to throw them my way.

Post art first, you obvious baitfag.

Do the gay.

Requesting a cute naked woman (can be either human or anthro, preferably canine if the latter) lying on her freshly-laid mega log. Not as side-on as this though. No vagoo or anus visible please.

You shouldn't waste your time with furry drawings. It weakens your skills and makes you lazy.

Op, this looks pretty cool. Give a nigga some context?

>You shouldn't waste your time with avatarfag drawings. It weakens your skills and makes you lazy.
Fixed. Nothing wrong with drawing furries, you dumb normalfag.

>
by how many bowls of pho u've eaten over your life time

Requesting one of the werecat twins getting fucked by the other with a double ended dildo while fingering her ass.

What requests do you like? Do you only do m/m stuff?

The butthole seems to be on top of the left buttcheek, but that still won't stop me from pushing my face into it.

Implying I'm not already.
what
I do anything so long as it doesn't bore me.

Do the gay with me

who u

Iv had a few.

sauce of the pic on the right?

ₐₙₒₙ

Would you like to draw her all covered in cum with gaping pussy and butthole after rough sex?

trashdump.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=7316

>what
I thought I was rather clear.

>I do anything so long as it doesn't bore me.
Does it bore you?

show butte

>
im op
dude on the left is a exchage student who got banned from his homeworld.
boring morning as always huh?

You don't want to see that.

>im op
Oh, so what stuff do you draw?

Requesting this oppai loli having her top pulled off forcefully, making her tits jiggle around to her anger/embarrassment.

Optionally have another hand pulling down her panties

yeah i do gurl B)

A Bing a bong that's a strong buttsmack. Mucho love, grapes

You remind me of a bad artist that got good at bodies but still draws autismfaces. If you cut the Cartoon Network bullshit you have going on around the head, you might want a step above tumblr tier. Such wasted potential.

Well I don't seem to have any good pic with me and I really don't feel like taking a photo of my ass on bus station. Sorry.

Requesting Bunny Mint on all fours, taking a dick up her ass like surprise buttsecks. Cum pouring out from her the pounding a plus

lame, heres your gay anyway

Yo, other people are waiting on responses.

I'm still surprised she's from Yokai Watch of all things.

Yeh.
U already kno.

YW3 went merican for the most part, so everything looks more comic bookish than the usual designs

>avatarfags ask for requests
>don't do them and run off after getting (You)s
WEW

It's almost like you've never been in a draw thread before.

Or that asking for requests means they'll do any and every terrible request they get, rather than wait for a good one.

>Or that asking for requests means they'll do any and every terrible request they get, rather than wait for a good one.
The only thing they want are (You)s and requests of their avatars.

Thanks. Will post you some when I next time see you as I really don't have anything worthwhile to provide.

this

Thanks old fat Mexican lady, you're a great example.

Thanks b

Gee, maybe you should fix the problem instead of accepting it and letting it continue? Or maybe you actually love these lifeless threads with no art?

Requesting someone draw Lain jumping happily in a bear suit

Can someone draw these fags in love please

>>
characters n such
>If you cut the Cartoon Network bullshit you have going on around the head you might want a step above tumblr tier
i've painted some heads off threads before.just dunno how to implement them on full body drawings
>Such wasted potential.
oh :<
tried making fried pho yet?

>characters n such
Doing what?

>from the torso up, facing left and only varying expressions, we see the local avatarfag thriving for (You)s, to fill a huge gap in their lives of not feeling important enough

wew

kek'd and rekt

>
Not yet.
Do u just boil pho down to no soup?

???? req

Many thanks good sir. Nice quads as well, Lain truly blessed you.

Why would anyone want to request something from someone who can't draw?

Succ my pussy!

Damn scatfag, you're salty as hell.

idk?
nah just throw it on a pan and fry it with some other stuff, mainly with beef.and dried onions.

He's still hurt from yesterday.

I just had anal sex for the first time last night!

How was it eggs?

Thanks mate! looks delicious!

Welp, a computer shop wiped my Sup Forums drawing folder. Well, no problemo. At least I don't repost anymore

Taking some easy reqs. How have you been doing?

b-bully?

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the spreadsheet below
Pokemon: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

I'm not eggs
But it was nice

What a shit shop that doesn't backup user files, hope you didn't pay them anything.

Also, would you like to go for more with her?

why are (you) so fixated on my shit?

go buttplug some other drawfag

are you that angry I found your personal "dump" thread and told you to make a friend? have you considered just making a fucking friend you lonely codger?

>avatarfags are so mad that multiple people call them out that they all pin it on person to feel better about themselves.

Fag

>idk
What fetishes?

I'm not even scatfag.
Stay salty since that's your only ammunition.

thats something scatfag would say

Oh that looks good so far! Do you think you can add a small window where you can see dick going up her butt?

nah but you can have these

Ur very welcome user.
Ill try it. I need to get my hands on some pho. I haven't had for a while now.
I think I'm losing my nip powers.

>knows exactly what im talking about
>a thread with 3 posters that lasted all of 7 posts
yeah scatty, totally not you! gotta be all those other anons out there that hate avatarfags out of some lonely conspiracy! Post your discord, you should at least try to make a friend.

Thank you for proving my point, Davon. But it's been proven time and time again he's quite proud you idiots gave him a name.

Requesting you make an incredibly lewd scene, but the naughty bits are all replaced with kappa

They did halfly, it's a decent shop. It was cheap so I can't complain

If I remember correctly I did backup a few folders before the repair

>he thinks only scatfag hates avatars

>a name
>("name")-fag used to describe a person with a lack of any meaningful qualities by something they tend to post/use to identify themselves/talk about constantly
dude talks about, spams, and requests poop.

Lol, he's not even me. Thanks for proving him right, moron.

There is more than one person that think avatarfags are absolute AIDS. You guys are embarrassments, no one likes bloggers and talking heads on anonymous image boards except other bloggers.

>ask for requests
>only get dumb meme requests or please draw my very complicated and difficult to draw thing also im not paying you for it
>leave thread out of boredom

Also more refs, just in case.

>("name")-fag used to describe a person with a lack of any meaningful qualities by something they tend to post/use to identify themselves/talk about constantly
You just described avatarfags, lol.

>its someone else!
most people have accepted that this is the way it's going to be on the Sup Forums drawthread minus the old cuckguy and scatfag, most other anons just get off to the lewds they can get of specific characters (I.e Trinket, Pin, etc.)

So many user tears
So many other threads to cry in

I mean, that is literally how that's supposed to be used. Avatarfag, Scatfag, Newfag, Oldfag, Cuckfag, Swordfag, Trianglefag, the list goes on.

>only get dumb meme requests or please draw my very complicated and difficult to draw thing also im not paying you for it
Define "meme request".

Also if you don't want to draw things for free don't hang out in a drawthread.