Be me, almost got in fight on bus today

>be me, almost got in fight on bus today
>2 dudes holding hands
>someone was like shielding their child who was looking
>so the guys stopped
>I said "No, fuck that. Don't do that. Hold his hand!"
>she says "I don't want my child seeing that!"
>I stand up and say "What? Love? Oh, how horrible. What a terrible thing for your child to see."
>And I said to the kid "These two men love each other and that's ok, no matter what anyone tells you"
>The bus cheered
>As I'm gettting off at my stop one of the guys came to me and was tearing up
>He says thanks
>I say "Don't thank me. Seriously. This nonsense of thanking people for being decend humans needs to stop. You're welcome, though"

Seriously, what's up with all these homophobic people? Literally grow the fuck up!

Other urls found in this thread:

xprize.org/prizes/future-prizes/same-sex-reproduction-xxyy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Homosexuality is a sin.

black lady, right?

Nice fanfic

OP is a fag

No matter how many times you post this we will not see you as a hero so fuck of to tumblr

>thanking people for being decend humans
yes, you were incredibly low

This again. I saw this exact same copypasta last night.

OP was one of the 2 dudes

Oh, I forgot.

>As I was walking away from the bus, homophobe ninjas attacked the bus!
>Run back and knock them all out with roundhouse kicks
>Evacuated the LBQT civilian
>Planted some C4 on bus (I always carry)
>boom.jpeg
>Didn't even look back.

Lmao u stupid cunt.. Poor mother and poor child

yet another GAY thread outside /lgbt/

You forgot the part where the whole bus clapped

I for one can't wait until we can genetically select against this predisposition for gayness

how did you nearly get into a fight

also nature just shows being gay isnt normal
2 males cant have a baby
same with 2 females

this gay stuff is really just a heap of shit

Don't act like you left your house op

Hey Faggot,
My name is John, and I hate you. You are a fat, retarded, no-life who spends every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are a faggot who should just kys yourself. Thanks for listening.

yet another autistic fuck who still doesn't get what Sup Forums actually is for...

How commendable of you OP.

and the other day, and the one before. he only wants his daily (you)'s

This Copypasta has been left out for too long. Time to boil some new pasta OP. This one is shit

I know this is bait but it is completely normal to be gay. Animals are gay too. The point is that it stops overpopulation.

guess thats a good point
is there gay people in china or india tho?
or africa?

>The point is that it stops overpopulation.
Are you really this fucking deluded?

stale fag shit

saged

...and stupidity is not. Go figure

Look it up. There should be studies on this. I'm on mobile right now so I can't post any.

But this one is a guaranteed +10 (You)s

Of course. A lot of them face huge penalities when showing it openly though.

>I'm on a mobile computer thousands of times more powerful than a PC 20 years ago, but I can't Google search or post links.

>be me, a mother
>see a couple of low testosterone males holding hands
>try to shield my child away from this because they don't even know what love is outside of familial love
>The low test beta gays stop holding hands
>I remove my hand from my kids eyes
>Some aspie manages to get through his stutter and says "mmf....hold his hand again."
>what the fuck? A gay voyeur?
>I put my shield up again
> the aspie mutters a few more words under his miasmic breath "ungh....ur afraid of true love.......hhuh?"
>I ignore the fedora'd white knight because I know these people are mentally ill
>I get off on my stop, my kid doesn't give a shit because they were watching elmo on my android
>I see one of the fags run up to the trench coat hero and slip him his number
> "anytime you want to see my pale ass get railed give me a hollar."
>I go back to living my perfectly normal life knowing my child will never be a faggot and not end my bloodline.

>homosexuality is a mental illness
God neo Sup Forums sucks

n

Wtf? Is this 2 muslims with their underage wives?

Good job destroying the white race.Keep sucking that gojim dick

Prolly just adopted kids, but homos are known to abuse "their" children.

It negates the natural teleology of sexual behaviour.

Santa isn't real. He's for kids.
Jesus isn't real. He's for adults.

To be fair, I don't think it's evil or a sin. I just don't think it should be encouraged in children who likely aren't gay. Homos make up like 4% of the population on a good day - the rest of us are meant to breed and carry on our genetics.

How is he able to breastfeed?

Probably inserts cow milk.

kill them with fire

what are you fucking gay op?

This is exactly what I mean. Newfags that discovered this site after Sup Forums got big. Shitposting all day. It's boring. When Sup Forums got 5 new threads/day this site was so much better.

I really hope that one day I get to see you cockroaches naked, against the wall, so I can personally put a fucking bullet in each of you. All of you are disgusting human beings that believe barbaric things. I am absolutely euphoric that homophobes are a dying race.

I've been approached by to homos this month, and the only thing they are interested in is sex. They are not ment to be. God or whatever divine designed STDs to kill of these satan spawn

Where's the "almost got in fight" part?
I'd avoid showing my kids that gay shit too. Not everyone wants their kids to grow up to be like you OP.

fucking kill yourself you fucking faggot

Kys degenerate. You are a beta faggot and you would be easy to deal with. I would never doubt ringing your pretty little neck.

Right? I mean straights are just so much more interested in a real relationshap and personality.

I have absolutely no problem with that (the pic). Stern, religious reminders are the only cure for faggotism. Muslims and the cyka blyats have the right idea.

You're a faggot dude. Mind your own business

I am an agnostic but religion is a necessity to maintain order and morality.

OP IS A FAGGOT AND HE SUCKED THEIR DICKS AT THE END BUT FORGOT TO TELL YOU.

Then he woke up

They twist the minds of our young.

Been here since 2011 Sup Forumsro

Stop posting this delusional bullshit. It never happened, you're nobody's hero, you'll die alone and no one will care.

Lol you are Le hero bro xDD I just gave you reddit gold for this XD

Fucking new fag autismos. Stop taking the obvious bait.

You're a fucking hero bro... Now go back and tell all your Reddit friends because nobody gives a fuck.

how fast did b transition from edgelords to conservative religious fanatics,
SAD

>all Canadian men in 1871 were gay

>2 males cant have a baby

We're on our way to that.
xprize.org/prizes/future-prizes/same-sex-reproduction-xxyy

When did Sup Forums become this? Go back to tumblr.

>things that never happened

This

/thread